01 ; Hurt .

Why I Hate You. ♥

By ; Lucifer [:)]

I made a poster! Hopefully it's okay, and not too horrible.

It took me forever to find a quote that suits my fanfic! xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Park Yoomin sat in a magnificent chamber, boredly watching the rain fall outside.

She hated this place.

She's lived here all of her life, but being the only female in the manor, it's quite lonely for her.

Plus, the guys she lived with weren't normal. They were Vampires.

And definitely not the ones that got along with one another.

Yoomin has seen all sorts of battles between the six boys. However, she was powerless to stop them.

She always acted like she didn't care and went up to the room she shared with Cho Kyuhyun.

She was angry at him for always locking her up inside his room. He was hardly home, leaving her with only her pet wolf, Zuu, to give her company. She didn't hate him, but she didn't exactly LIKE him either.

He claimed that if she ever got out when he wasn't there to protect her, his 'brothers' would be after her. Truthfully, they weren't his brothers at all.

The six boys weren't blood-related, but since they lived under the same roof, they were considered relatives. Yoomin didn't understand that concept, but she never brought that subject up.

Yoomin sighed as she reached down to Zuu's glossy fur.

He gazed up at her with affectionate eyes as he dashed away onto Kyuhyun's bed. The young pup lied down onto the soft mattress, closing his eyes and falling asleep immediately.

The female became alert when she heard footsteps outside of the door. She heard the jingle of keys as the person outside searched for the key to the grand chamber.

She waited patiently as the door swung open to reveal the drenched Kyuhyun. His red eyes gazed at her for a minute before he locked and shut the entrance to their room.

Without a word, Yoomin turned away to stare at the falling rain once again.

"Yoomin," he called, pocketing his keys. He took a few steps towards her but stopped halfway, receiving no response.

He shook his head in disappointment, running a hand through his soaked hair and entering his bathroom.

She could hear him turning on the shower and immediately sprang into action.

Kyuhyun kept a spare key somewhere, and she was determined to find it. All she wanted was to escape from the desolate room she was always held prisoner in.

She's only been out of there a few times - and the last time was two months ago.

She attracted the attention of Zuu, who heard her rummaging through Kyuhyun's rich, wooden desk. She pushed expensive-looking necessities, peering inside for any sign of the key.

Nothing.

Zuu pounced off the bed and sat at the window, staring intently at her. The two could communicate telepathically, since Zuu couldn't speak at all.

All he could do was growl, yelp, and cry. Occasionally he howled, but that was only when he knew Yoomin was in an extremely nasty mood.

After a while of searching, she gave up on looking and lied down on Kyuhyun's bed, followed by the wolf pup.

"Do you know where it is...?" she whispered to him, scratching the area behind his large ears. He made a huffing noise and clambered off in the direction of the study.

The door to the bathroom opened, and the Vampire prince exited in fresh clothing and a clean body. He noticed her resting on his bed and smiled lightly to himself.

He paced quietly over and lied down beside her, staring up at the ceiling.

"Yoomin-ah..." he softly murmured, turning to face her back.

"What?" she replied, shifting to look at him.

"... I'm sorry ..." he sighed, longingly gazing at her neck. It was quite tempting for him, but he decided it wasn't a good idea to ask for her blood. He didn't like how the outcome would possibly be.

 She just stared at him for a second before shutting her eyes.

Kyuhyun took the risk of leaning closer to her, getting an annoyed expression from Yoomin. She didn't exactly protest, so he remained near her, amazed at how she didn't try to kill him today.

It was quite hard for him to manage her, and he was a Vampire.

He was always nice to her, but sometimes, Yoomin didn't seem to appreciate his kindness.

It really hurt him deep inside.

No matter what, he kept a straight face, knowing it wasn't a good idea to show weakness or else he'd regret it.

Zuu re-entered the main room to see his owner and the Vampire lying silently beside each other. He decided not to disturb them and found a comfy spot on the chair.

"It hurts..." Kyuhyun muttered as she drifted off to sleep.

He her cheek gently before getting off of the bed and walking away.

Yoomin awoke to the sound of voices. She slowly opened her eyes, surprised to find herself in a different room. She wasn't quite sure where she was, but she had a hunch it was still inside of the manor.

She rubbed her eyes, yawning and sitting up. She was greeted by the face of someone familiar.

It was Kyuhyun - it was Lee Donghae, who was smiling at her.

It sort of creeped her out, since they hardly knew each other.

"Where am I?" she demanded, scanning the room. It was quite bright for a room fit for a Vampire, but she could care less. It felt... kind of good to her.

"Don't worry, you're in my room," he chuckled lightly, giving Yoomin a glimpse of his sharp fangs.

Her eyes widened slightly, but she decided to keep her cool. She couldn't afford to look weak at all.

"Why am I here? Where's Kyuhyun?" she asked, standing up.

"He's... away for the time being..." he answered, giving her any smile. She was completely weirded out but didn't show it at all.

She didn't know whether to trust him or not. Who knows?

Kyuhyun mine as well be dead.

It was difficult to tell if someone in this house was lying or not, since the only person she was close to was the one she lived with, including Zuu.

Donghae seemed to notice her silence, since he spoke up.

"What's wrong? Don't believe me?" he asked curiously.

She ignored his comment and looked for a way out.

There was a door behind him, but that was pretty much it. She didn't favor jumping out the window, since she wasn't a big fan of heights.

They were interrupted when there was a knock at the door. Donghae briefly turned around and opened it, while Yoomin rested on the plush couch.

At the door was Kyuhyun, whom she shockingly glad to see.

There was tension between the two Vampires, and it was quite evident.

"Yoomin, let's go," he called, walking past the slightly shorter boy.

"Okay," she nodded, getting straight up and walking right beside him for protection. Who knows what was going through Donghae's mind?

Yoomin hated to admit it, but Kyuhyun was right. She was quite vulnerable in this manor.

Reason one - she was a girl.

Reason two - she wasn't a Vampire, and had nothing to defend her but Kyuhyun and Zuu.

Reason three - she didn't know who to trust.

The two males exchanged another dirty look before the pair exited the room.

Yoomin let out a breath of relief, ignoring the fact that his arm was around her shoulders protectively.

"Where did you go?" she questioned suspiciously.

"I had a meeting. I'm sorry, I just had to leave you with him," he replied. She just nodded again as he guided her through the empty and cold halls and back to the safety of their room.

They encountered a singing Heechul on the way, who was fixing his hair. He smirked when his eyes landed on Yoomin.

"Ah, Yoomin! You look lovely tonight!" he commented.

Just when Yoomin was about to thank him, Kyuhyun interrupted.

"Get lost," he growled protectively.

"Yah, stop it," the female muttered, grabbing his shoulder. He was overprotective at times.

"Kyuhyun, don't you have any manners? You're so rude," Heechul scoffed, dusting off his own shoulder and walking past them.

Hmph, he was right. He was indeed rude at times.

"Bleh," Kyuhyun let out, amusing Yoomin. That was unexpected!

"Are you laughing at me?" he asked, taken aback. It wasn't often you'd see her smile like that.

She just blushed lightly and ignored his statement.

'I'll do that more often...'  he thought to himself as he unlocked the door to his room.

Zuu pounced excitedly on them, welcoming them back 'home'.

He locked it behind them as Yoomin bent down to pet the young, energetic Wolf pup.

"Yoomin-ah..." the Prince called out, intruding on their moment.

She looked up at him quietly, wondering what he wanted.

"I'm thirsty..." he tried. She just glared at him, making him sigh in defeat. He pouted and walked towards his cabinet, where he got out something else to drink to quench his thirst.

She just smiled to herself as she and Zuu went back to the window to watch the rain pour down outside.

Kyuhyun gazed lovingly at her, amazed by her stunning beauty.

"Good thing she doesn't hate me..." he mumbled, smiling.

:)

Hopefully I didn't make it sound too dark and boring. I tried adding light at the end.

Please note that I will NOT make this story all serious and stuff. I will make sure to add fun to it, even if it sounds a little cheesy. ;)

Will update soon! [Hopefully]