o2 ; Going Out .

Why I Hate You. ♥

By ; Lucifer

17 Subscribers ! ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoomin..." Kyuhyun cooed, wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"...What?" she replied, not bothering to turn or anything. She just gazed out the window, as she always did and most likely always will do.

"Let's go out today," he whispered in her ear. The feeling of his breath on her face caused her to shiver a bit from the contact.

"Go out where?" she inquired quietly.

"I don't know, but let's just go out today. The sun isn't out, and it's raining. Come on, let's go," he urged, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the room with him. She pouted but had no choice but to obey his commands.

Right after he locked the door, they were greeted happily by Sungmin and Ryeowook, who were dressed in all black and white, minus their blood red ties.

Kyuhyun often told Yoomin that those two hardly resembled Vampires, since their bubbly personalities contrasted what people assumed Vampires were like.

She didn't really care, however. She liked different people. She didn't want everything to be the same, anyways. What was the fun of that?

"Hi you two! Where are you going?" Ryeowook cutely asked, to Kyuhyun's dismay.

"Hello," Yoomin said to them, knowing if she didn't, they might have a mood swing and try to go after her neck.

Kyuhyun decided to answer his second question.

"We're going out," he simply said before linking arms with her and pushing past the two happy boys. They just shook it off and walked off, not really caring about his slight attitude towards them.

Kyuhyun didn't get along with anybody in this household, other than Yoomin and Zuu. Occasionally he would get along with Heechul, but that wasn't quite often. That was only when both of them were in good spirits and recently fed.

"How come you're always so mean to everyone?" Yoomin complained to him, trying to loosen his grip.

"I have to," he sighed, stopping and her cheek. She looked away, trying hard not to blush.

"Just don't do it too often," she muttered as they hurried off.

At the door, Kyuhyun took two coats off of two of the hooks. He put the large, black one onto himself before helping Yoomin with hers.

"...Thank you," she whispered. He merely nodded and the pair slipped out of the house. They didn't realize that they were being followed right at the second they set foot outside of the safety of the manor.

The rain fell upon them, bringing about a refreshing breeze and smell.

Kyuhyun opened his umbrella and placed it above their heads, amazed by Yoomin's fascination of the rain.

'Why is she so fond of it?' he asked himself, gazing at her.

She closed her eyes, inhaling the fresh scent of water in the air around her. The dark, gloomy clouds loomed over them, making it appear as if it were nighttime. It was actually mid-afternoon, but the dark sky made it appear as if it were later than that.

"What are you staring at?" she asked him, seeing him stare at her in an admiring way.

"Nothing..." he lied, stopping in his tracks. He turned around, looking back and forth down the empty and quiet street. The houses here were all old and vacant, except for theirs.

There were hardly any people living on this street too, so that meant more peace and quiet for everyone living inside of the house. It was easy to spot enemies out here.

Kyuhyun continued to scan the area around them for a minute before he decided to shake off the suspicious feelings he was getting. He sensed something ominous was near - but the thing was, he couldn't see it.

He placed an arm around Yoomin's waist protectively, causing her to stiffen up a bit.

They stopped once again, this time because of a cough that escaped Yoomin's mouth.

"Aish, are you ill?" Kyuhyun mumbled, patting her back.

"I... don't know," she admit as she coughed again.

She has never been sick before. Kyuhyun took care of her too closely for any viruses to infect her.

"Let's go back...araso?" he told her.

She nodded, and they turned around and headed back to the manor. There was someone standing in their path, however.

It was someone Kyuhyun never wanted to see again - Yoomin's father. The one who abandoned her at their home. He was a cold-hearted man who cared for nothing but himself and money.

He was a shady figure, so no one knew much about him. Not even Yoomin herself.

Kyuhyun brought her to his chest, not wanting her to see him. He was too protective of her to let her even see the man.

"What do you want?" he growled, flashing his red eyes.

The man, who was under an umbrella, laughed.

"I want my daughter back. I see she's grown to be a lovely young woman," he replied, taking a strand of her hair in his fingers.

His hand was slapped away by the Prince, who threatened him with a menacing look.

"Don't touch her!" he spat.

Yoomin tightened her grip around him, signaling her fright and discomfort.

"Hmph. I see you've grown attached to her... It's too bad that you won't see her again..." Yoomin's father said, reaching out to grab onto her shoulder.

He was intercepted by another figure, who appeared out of nowhere.

Lee Eunhyuk, the hot-head and aggressive one of the brothers.

He always thought of himself as the best, hence being quite the cocky type of person.

"Leave her alone. You have no business here anyways," Eunhyuk told him coldly, pushing his hand away.

Kyuhyun stepped back in surprise. He didn't expect him to arrive on the spot.

"I see how you feel," the man said before turning sharply around and transforming into a bat. His umbrella dropped onto the sidewalk beside Eunhyuk's feet.

"Eunhyuk, you - "

"Shut up. I only did it for Yoomin, not you," Eunhyuk made it clear with Kyuhyun.

"Whatever," Kyuhyun scoffed as he disappeared into thin air.

He looked down at Yoomin, who was trembling slightly.

He her hair reassuringly, hoping to make her feel safe in his arms.

"You'll be alright," he whispered to her.

She nodded and pulled away, heading towards the manor quickly. He trot after her, closing the umbrella before going into the house.

The door shut loudly behind him, automatically bolting ten different locks and securing it with steel bars.

Yoomin was already with Ryeowook and Sungmin, who were asking her about what just happened outside. The Prince sighed and walked slowly over, minding his attitude. He had to keep her words in mind, even though he didn't want to.

He stayed a few feet away, watching her closely. He couldn't help himself - he cared too much about her for some reason.

"It's alright, you're safe with us," Sungmin smiled at her, patting her shoulder.

"Yeah, don't worry, as long as we're here with you," Ryeowook agreed, beaming.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes before decided to in. He didn't favor them so close to her.

"Let's go now," he told Yoomin, linking arms with her. She nodded, saying goodbye to the two guys and following the Prince close behind.

'Aish... he's too protective..." she thought to herself, but smiled secretly in the end.

She sort of liked him like that.

Yay ! I'm finished with it !

Time for me to sleep. 11:52 p.m. here. =_=

See you guys soon !