Little devil

Growing wings

I'm home...

As always my mom demanded me to tell her the whole story of what happended... I told her everything about going to South Korea and I've mentioned about meeting 'old friend' from high school... I think she's got a bit suspicious about the 2nd thing, but still she was way more concerned about 1st. Mostly becouse she's worried about me going there - since the time all the situation with North Korea got into news, she kept rejecting me even thinking about going on a trip there... 

But still she knows that I'm adult and in the end it's up to me to decide... I'll go with or without her blessing becouse I'd regret not going for the end of my days.

I think I will just have to keep calming her down and stop her from worrying by explaining her everything that will happen with all this mattter... i just don't want her to be too worried, which is hard becaouse she tends to think in pessimistic way and overreact.

When I finally reached my room, I checked out messages on my phone and my heart has skipped a bit.

"Are you home already? Would you like to have a coffe with me tommorow?"

I guess you know who it was... With trembling hands I've replied: "Okay". I know it's short but my mind felt blank...

And guess what I'm doing now...

Yes - I have nothing to wear...

***

I've limited my options to five sets of clothes... But still I was unable to pick one of them...

In the desperation I've opened Twitter on my phone to see if any of my friends was online. Luckily they were there so I wore sets one by one, taking photos of myself in the mirror and uploading them on my timeline. With their help I've settled down with short checked skirt and black t-shirt - my usual style, but I didn't wanted to overdo it with wearing too casual clothes.

"thank you all for help!" - I've posted and then notification appeared "@alex_bolt has mentioned you: You are always pretty! o^.^o"

He was the one I wrote about last time - my pen friend.

I've looked at the clock at my lappy's desktop that shows the time in Seoul - it was showing 3a.m.

"What the hell are you doing up this late? (btw - thanks)" - I've replied.

"I'm listening to the music and I've got hooked up once again..." - I've got reply just a moment after.

"And once again you are going to be tired =.="

"I don't regret cos I've seen your cute photos :D"

"Just go to sleep... Goodnight!"

"Okay, okay... Goodnight! :)"

Geezzzz.... He's too cheesy sometimes I must admit... But still I can't imagine my life right now without him.

***

We were supposed to go and have coffe but on the way we've changed our mind. We ended up in Asian restaurant and I had a lot of fun teaching him how to use chopsticks - as we are going to Asia, that skill might be useful - that was my argument to make him do this. And thanks to that I've started to feel more comfortable around him already - my heart is having that strong palpitation like before (well, beside the moments when our eyes met for some moments).

Our conversation was about common things like movies, music, books... We have some things, I'd say a lot of things, in common - that makes me happy.

Suddently his voice became more serious as he's asked:

"Tell me... Do you have a boyfriend?" 

"No" - I've answered - "Why?"

"Just asking" - he has smiled brightly and my heart did it again... I'm going to have heart attack one day.

***

Shopping mall was really crowded today. As the restaurant was inside of it, we had to walk through it to the exit. I personally hate crowds - someone bumped into me and that hurted - I bet I'm having a bruise on my arm already. But suprisinly after that he came to my side and took my hand, dragging me behind him while making a way for us to pass through.

You know... It was my 1st time holding hands with a guy that I like... The proper thing to say should be "I won't wash that hand ever again!" but i'm not a teen anymore in the end.

He hasn't let go of my hand even when we were already outside. It felt awkward and natural at the same time. He walked me to the bus stop and let go of my hand (I've suddently felt insecure without it, I wonder why). 

"I had a great time today" - he's said.

"Me too" - I've agreed.

"We should do it once again soon"

I've nodded with a smile.

***

"@alex_bolt mentioned you"

"What are you doing?" - the message appeared.

"I'm drawing"

"Drawing what?"

"Little devil that will help me to fly once again ;) I think that I'll be able to while he's holding my hand"

***

Sigh... Once again he started to wonder why is he doing it, when he knew it was hopeless from the start. She seemed happy so she didn't needed him - he's made the decision it's time for him to slowly fade away from her life before it'll be to hard to do it.