night with No sibling

Fabulous Boys Band

 

In hotel

Eun bin already sleep..Minwoo and youngmin sit face to face beside the bed..Youngmin have a lot of thing to ask, what’s wrong with your dad? Why did he abuse your little sister? Where is your mom? Why you seem like already know about your dad? Then if you know, why you didn’t do something? Report police or anything..Youngmin let out his groan of frustrated because having too much question in his mind right now..Without he knows, minwoo heard his groan and chuckled a bit..

“Why did you laugh?”

“You have a lot of question in your mind, right kwangminie?”

“Kwangmin..nie..?”

“Aigoo you so cute”, minwoo pinch youngmin’s cheek

“Yah, I’m not cute..”

“I don’t know what wrong with my dad..Since my mom die after giving birth to my sister, he keep blaming eun bin and hate her so much..He thought eun bin the reason my mom die..I raised my sister by myself since she’s baby..6years old boy raised a baby..What did him knows in that age.. Raising baby by himself just make the situation worst..Eun bin always fall sick because I didn’t care her properly..My dad doesn’t want to help me at all..My aunt wanna keep eun bin but I don’t want far away from her..Eun bin is my mom’s gift before she died..I can’t let my mom disappoint with me..She watches me from above..”

“Minwoo..I don’t know about that..I’m sorry”

“It’s okay kwangmin..You know what, you the first one who know about my family..I never tell anyone my problem..I don’t know why I tell you..I thought I’m gonna keep this problem in me forever..It shamed to show my weak side to you..I’m such a fail brother..Look, what happen to my sister..This all my fault”, minwoo tears start flowing down..

Youngmin hug minwoo..Trying to cool him down..

 

Youngmin pov

Poor minwoo..He such a good and responsible brother..I don’t know if I can be like him..and actually it’s me who is fail as a brother..My twin is far away from me..and top of that he’s suffered right now..I should the one loss my voice instead of him..Oh God, I don’t know where is he and how he doing right now..Kwangmin r..I’m sorry for not be by yourself right now..

I heard minwoo crying..He looks like a glass that gonna shattered if I didn’t hold him..I’m hugging minwoo.. his hair, pats his back..

“It’s ok minwoo if you crying in front of me..I’m glad you opened up to me..You know what, you not a fail brother..You really a responsible brother..You not weak..You too strong to keep this by yourself for 12 years old..I never can be like you..and you not crying because you’re weak, but you crying because you strong enough to keep this for many years”, I see eun bin watching me and minwoo with teary eyes..I bet she hear all our conversation

“and minwoo, I believe eun bin proud of you and thanking you so much for care and love that you give her”, I smiled to eun bin. She smiled back to me and approaches us

“Oppa..Gomawo..I’m promise I’m not gonna let you down anymore..Saranghae, oppa”, eun bin said to minwoo..Minwoo hugging his sister, cooling each other..How beautiful..I smiled looking at this sibling

“Kwangmin oppa, you pretty when you crying, but you more beautiful if you smiling”, eun bin said to me while wiping my tears..i didn’t realize I’m crying looking at them..but..did she said something like pretty?beautiful??

"eun bin r, oppa not a girl..So you should say oppa handsome, not pretty or beautiful", I pout at eun bin..I’m guy for a God's sake..Should I prove it?

"Hihi..ara, but still, you too beautiful to consider as a guy..", eun bin still with her opinion..

"and only a girl pout like that", said minwoo to me..eun bin and minwoo just laugh at me..Aish..This NO sibling just make me speechless..But at least they didn’t crying anymore..

"Minwoo oppa, kwangmin oppa, let's sleep..I’m sleepy", said eun bin while yawning...aigoo she so cute..I just remind kwangmin when he bothered me to sleep with him..Maybe I should call kwangmin tomorrow..

 


I'm sorry for long absent..and for short update..hihi..too busy..i know this chapter so boring..but what can i do,i need to explain first what kind of problem that minwoo having, so that i can proceed to another scene..am i right? hihi..what i'm saying..oh ya,to tell you, next chapter, youngmin gonna call kwangmin!! kwangmin gonna appear but only through sms and call..it's logic right, since he's not in korea..i think i already mention that kwangmin got treatment in other country..so they just can msj and call each other..i hope you guys didnt hate me for rarely update..and it's already ramadan..so, for all reader who fasting too, selamat menjalankan ibadah puasa..semoga ramadan kali ini menjadi ramadan yang terbaik buat kita ^.^ anneyoung!