Nice hyung

Fabulous Boys Band

Hyunseong pov

Oh my god! Did I hear the right thing??He have twin..and he’s not Kwangmin..what should I do..?should I tell the other member or should I ask kwangmin about this or should I wait his explanation but when? Kwangmin, what happen actually..?I can’t help myself..I’m too curious and I think I can’t sleep tonight if I didn’t hear his explanation right now..I’m approaching him..

“Kwangmin”, I approach him..He seems startled to hear my voice..I bet he knows that I overhead his conversation with his mother by judging his scared-guilty expression.

“Hyung..did you heard it..?”, He ask me hesistately..Sorry kwangmin..I demand for explanation.. I can’t say I didn’t hear it..

“Yes..so mind to explain? You can’t lie to me since I already know that you’re not kwangmin but other twin..why you come here as kwangmin? Its not that I didn’t welcoming you.. I’m just curious why you replace him and where is he by the way?”

“Hyung..can we sit first?”, I followed him sit on the empty spot under this big tree..after that only our breath sound can be heard..it’s really awkward

 

Youngmin pov

Hyunseong hyung hear it..now he knows I’m not Kwangmin..I can’t lie anymore..maybe this end of me..and Kwangmin’s career..I’m sorry Kwangmin for not keeping our secret..?I need to break this silence since Hyunseong hyung craving for explanation..

“Kwangmin is my twin brother..He younger than me by six minute..while his name is Kwangmin, my name is Youngmin..He really loves singing or should I say rapping..he can’t sing though”, I chuckled a bit when I’m remembering Kwangmin’s singing voice..He really can’t sing like me..but he can rap perfectly..Guess twin not always same..

“He really wants to be rapper and debut as singer..He even has hard time to get permission from my parent..Appa really doesn’t want we become entertainer because for him, it’s useless..People don’t respect us if we didn’t have knowledge..I even help him to get appa permission..I love singing too..but I don’t want to make appa sadder..so I never thought about it anymore and always praying that Kwangmin can pursuit his dream to be a successful singer one day..But guess everything not going as what he predicts..Because he trained and practices too much, his voice gone..You know about Laryngitis and Vocal cord nodules, right?He suffered from that..That why Manager Lee comes to me to ask me to replace Kwangmin..Here he picture with me..we quite same if we have same hair color”, I show our picture to Hyunseong hyung if the case he didn’t believe me

 

Hyunseong pov

I took his phone to have better view of him and his twin picture..His twin handsome too but Youngmin more handsome and beautiful for me..

“OMG! You guys really look same..I know it silly comment that you ever get..hihi..I’m just rarely seeing twins in real life”, I said to Kwangmin or should I say Youngmin..Then I heard youngmin laughing lightly..

“Hyung, you didn’t mad at me for lying?”, he ask me..I don’t know why I didn’t mad..I should mad because he lies to me, to other members and to CEO..but a little bit part of my heart, I think I like him to stay here even he needs to be Kwangmin forever..maybe? Did I sound like I want to have him by myself?aish..what’s wrong with me lately?

I feel someone taps my shoulder..oh, I forgot him asking me question..

“I don’t know why I’m not mad..but instead I feel glad maybe because you opened to me and I’m hoping you can still stay here even as Kwangmin not as Youngmin”

 

Youngmin pov

“I don’t know why I’m not mad..but instead I feel glad maybe because you opened to me and I’m hoping you can still stay here even as Kwangmin not as Youngmin”, I heard Hyunseong hyung respond to my question...I can’t help myself from burst into tears since he so considerate and he really kind to me..I’m hugging Hyunseong hyung to show my gratitude

“Really hyung?? I still can stay here?”, I’m asking him to make sure that I heard the right thing

“Yes..you still can stay here..but is it ok since you might end up use Kwangmin’s name for entire of your life?”, he asking me..

“ani..I’m just going to be Kwangmin for a while..after he fully recover and health enough to back here, I will stop being him and I will being myself back as Jo Youngmin”, I said with such cheerful voice..But why hyunseong hyung seems so gloomy?

 

Hyunseong pov

‘So..He goes to leave as soon as Kwangmin back..’ Why I feel so sad and mad hearing his answer..Did he really want to leave? Did he doesn’t want to stay even for me? Hmm..what I’m hoping for..

“But hyung..what about other member?”, I heard him ask me

“Of course I will keep your secret Youngmin.. Don’t you trust your hyung?”, I ask him back

“Its not like I’m not trust you hyung..I’m just surprise that you willing to keep my secret..You so nice to me even we just met..I’m really glad to know you hyung..You the only one in the band that cares to me”, I can feel him really sincere in thanking me..I smiled to him..How could I resist this pure-innocent twin that willing to do anything for his twin..Kwangmin, you really lucky to have him as your twin..

 


This chapter only about hyunseong and youngmin..huhu sorry for boring chapter..dont mad at me..Im too lazy right now..I even confuse what im making and i forget what my original plot T.T