dyed hair back

Fabulous Boys Band

Flashback

Youngmin pov

Beep..beep.. I checked my phone.. One message from kwangmin.. I feel my world turned black when I read the written message

‘Youngmin, I’m back..and I’m here.. We will meet after the show..Good luck!’

“Kwangmin, it’s our turn..Palli”, jeongmin called for me

I stand on the centre of the stage.. I can see fans lighten the stick for us.. Some of them shout our band name and our names.. My members start playing their instrument.. I looked at them with undesirable feeling.. Hyunseong hyung and minwoo giving worry look like they can read my emotion..Oh god.. It’s really hurt.. I closed my eyes and start humming our song.. I can’t describe my feeling when I’m spotted kwangmin standing between the crowds..My tears start flowing..This song really describes my emotion right now..Even this might be my last performance, I will do the best as Jo Youngmin.. Not as Jo kwangmin..

 

After the performance (still in flashback)

I’m the first person heading back to our waiting room..Suddenly someone pull me..

“Surprise!”, said that boy.. I can’t respond to his surprise at all.. Despite waiting for my reaction, he pulls me for a hug.. I can’t deny the fact that I miss him but in the same time I hope I can stay here..As one of fabulous boys band members..My tears keep flowing down

“Yah why are you crying?”, he asked me the very obvious question..Of course I’m sad.. I need to leave since you already back..I just can say that in my head..Secretly cursed myself..

“I’m happy you’re back..We didn’t meet for too long..”, I smiled to him.. Even I wish I can say otherwise, but he still my very own twin..My other half..The real Jo kwangmin..

“Hey guys..You already met.. You guys really same with the same hairstyle..I can’t differentiate which one is fake kwangmin and which one is real kwangmin..”, our manager greet us.. How could he say like that..? At least he should call me by name..

“Of course, we’re identical twin after all”, said kwangmin proudly..

“Okay enough with talking.. since everything gonna be ruin if people notice two kwangmin here, so what about kwangmin stay here to being familiar with people around here and the atmosphere since this your world and youngmin, you can leave first..Pick up your stuff at dorm”, manager command clearly make me feel that I’m not needed here anymore.. I thought kwangmin gonna understand my feeling since I want to spend my last time with my members but he took me by surprise when he said he really excited to feel as singer and as one of fabulous boys band member..How could he..

“Oh .. I think you need to leave right now since hyunseong in his way here finding you since you disappear after the performance end.. Kajja”, said manager hyung.. At least hyunseong hyung try finding me.. Wondering if he can realize the current kwangmin is not the old kwangmin..

Before I leave the dorm, I’m remembering back memories that happen here.. We celebrate our first debut here even that time donghyun hyung and minwoo doesn’t like me.. We watching movie together till five of us fell asleep in living room.. We fight because of bathroom.. We cooking till the kitchen almost burned down..I laughing while my tears flowing down on my cheek.. I will never forget this.. I write something on the paper..But then I crumpling the paper since I don’t want anyone reading it but I still want to reveal my emotion..So I don’t have heavy felt anymore..Such a weird guy, right?

‘It was like midsummer night’s dream. I’ll be disappearing now, like last night’s dream’

End of flashback

 

Youngmin pov (present day)

I text my mom to pick me at the dorm..Because I don’t want eunbin realize I’m kwangmin oppa that she knows, I wear a wig.. As soon as I see my parent outside the dorm, I run hugging my mom searching the warmth..  I really need someone to comfort me and gladly my parent knows it.. My father hugs me.. He pats my back and giving me soothing word..and jokes to me

“Youngmin, by any chance did you plan to wear this ugly wig forever?”, my father whisper to me..Aigoo..He really knows how to bring the mood..

“Chincha..Appa~”, I whined to my dad..Everyone burst into laugh..But I can see eunbin staring at me..

“Wagere?”, I asked her

“You look like my oppa.. But your hair different..Hmm..Who are you?”, asked eunbin..I just smile to this innocent angel..

“Who your oppa? What his name?”, I asked her back

“Kwangmin oppa..”, she smile to me

“Now I’m your oppa too. I’m youngmin oppa.. Kwangmin’s twin brother”, I said to her

“Twin?? Aaa so that why your face with him.. Okay, I’m eunbin..”, she smiles to me..What a cute angel..Hihi

“Oppa, why are you crying? Are you sick?”, this kid really like his brother.. So noisy.. Like brother like sister…huhu

“Aniya.. I’m not sick.. I just miss my parent.. I didn’t see them for a while..”, I give an excuse

“aaa.. I didn’t see my parent for a while too.. Maybe I will cry too if I see them..”, she said to me.. I feel pity to her.. She just 5years old.. But her life..Hmm..Gladly my parent willing to take care of her..

 

The next day

“Omma appa, I wanna go to salon..”, I said while wearing my shoe

“Oh ne..Careful..”, mom shout from kitchen

 

A few minutes later

“I want my hair dyed blonde, okay?”, I said to the stylist

"oh ne.."

 

In Jo residence

“Anneyounghaseyo..”, someone voice can be heard behind the closed door

“Anneyounghaseyo..”, Mrs.Jo opens the door

“Oh you.. Did you come to see youngmin?”, Mrs.Jo smiling brightly to the guy

“Ne ommoni”, said the guy

 


Q : Who do you think come early in the morning to see youngmin?