end this is just the blogger's lol i copied so yea~

Sato Amina's Life [NOT A FANFICTION THIS IS TRUE lol ]

i mentioned "fairness" earlier on.

a lot of things aren't "fair" in AKB, I know that pretty well. AKB is not about fairness either, nor is the Idol world. but Amina's situation is way too harsh. the ignorance to her is way too obvious. it's too cruel. 

the worst of all is that, even with the "blacklisting" she gets from the management, Amina is still one of the most popular girls in AKB. despite having 0 promotion. of course she can't be 8th anymore, but she's still an almost top15-member. (actual position would be around 16~18, if we ignore SKE, she's actually probably 15.)

more girls get pushed and Amina falls some positions, but she still stays strong. Amina is the main example of "Fans going against the management". most fans gave up earlier on after seeing what happened with the first election, but we all still support Amina. 

not only in Senbatsu, Amina also never got recognition in Undergirls. and then when she was "downgraded" to DIVA, she didn't get as much as she would be supposed to, since she's actually the most popular member out of all the DIVA girls (ignoring the fact that Amina doesn't really fit in DIVA's image, so she shouldn't be there in the first place. but still.)

as you all know should know by now, recently the senbatsu for Everyday, Kachuusha was announced. 26 girls are part of senbatsu. Amina is not part of it.

Amina also happens to be more popular than any of these new girls added to Senbatsu as well, so things just keep getting worse.

~~~~~~~~

-Conclusion


of course, what i explained here is not a reason to like someone. maybe you could think, "the only thing something like this can do is make you feel sad for her". because it IS a sad situation. of course you will feel sad for her. but that's not all. A big motivation and determination are behind all clips. Amina never gave up. even after all those things, she still didn't give up, she is still trying her best. hoping for someday actually reaching senbatsu, as impossible as it seems to her.

this is one reason to respect Amina. if you didn't know this, perhaps this will help you to see Amina with different eyes, in a different way. 

this is what i wanted to transmit to the people reading this. i could go over and say YES I LOVE AMINA BECAUSE SHES SO CUTE AND HER VOICE IS SO ADORABLE AND SHES A DECENT SINGER AND SHES GREAT AT MC-ING etc etc etc. we all have different tastes, so i think thats quite pointless.(but well, i said it already so now you know it =D).

Give Amina a chance, respect her. and maybe you will now find a reason to like her (or at least, a reason to NOT dislike her xd). 


SO IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR ELECTION TICKETS,
VOTE FOR AMINA < 3


i think those are enough reasons to vote for her instead of your popular oshimen =D 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------COPIED from http://aakun.livejournal.com/1159.html -------------------