2009 [1st Senbatsu Election, a Miracle, and...]

Sato Amina's Life [NOT A FANFICTION THIS IS TRUE lol ]

the first Senbatsu Election was announced. for someone like her that wasn't a regular senbatsu member or a member that oftenly appeared on TV shows, no one could expect much from Amina. the only way to know about Amina was visiting the Theater. this ended up being much more powerful than what anyone would think.


in the early announcement of the results she was placed at 15th, then going down 3 ranks to 18th in the middle announcement. Amina was most likely going to get her first Senbatsu ever, and nothing less than getting it voted by the fans.

the ceremony took part, and results for the Undergirls (30#~22#) were announced. her close friend Kuramochi Asuka (who was higher than her in the middle announcements) ended up at 21st, successfully getting into senbatsu. but Amina was still nowhere to be seen, and the ranks kept going further and further.. everything seemed like Amina didn't make it after all..

but... a miracle occurred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y4R4gFvFSBk [Watch first then continue reading lol xD I actually cried omg..]

Media Senbatsu, 8th. Higher than Kashiwagi Yuki, Kasai Tomomi, Ono Erena, and Minegishi Minami. and of course, higher than all of those girls that i mentioned earlier on that were "pushed" instead of Amina. 


Amina's placement was the surprise of the first election. no one expected something like this to happen. nothing like this happened in the 2nd Senbatsu Election either (closest thing would be Matsui Jurina getting Media Senbatsu, but still not as shocking as an "underdog" getting this high)


sadly, the miracle didn't last long..


in both the "IIwake Maybe" PV and promotions, Amina was hardly seen. other singles were released and Amina was never selected for senbatsu again, despite being the fans' 8th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the miracle didn't last long.. T_T Oh my Amina :/ T_T I feel like voting for her only lol omg.. aish itsnot like i want you wotas to vote fer her. lol its just my heart omg.