2010 [ 2nd Senbatsu Election, the power of the fans ]

Sato Amina's Life [NOT A FANFICTION THIS IS TRUE lol ]

The Second Senbatsu Election took place and things weren't the same as last year. 
AKB got an immense popularity growth with PoniShu selling over 500,000 copies, and lot of new fans were going to participate in this election. Fans that probably only knew the familiar faces of Takamina and Acchan, and fans that probably never even had the chance to presence a Theater Show. 

Amina's chances to make it to senbatsu were way smaller than before. getting close to 0 media push after the first election, the situation wasn't going to be the same. 8th was out of question this year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FiRZbaHa3wM [AGAIN aish so sad..]

falling 10 places, Amina actually got her second Senbatsu Entry! this time again, given by the fans.



indeed, 18th is a great place out of the over 100 girls that were part of that election. but things weren't fair, and you could clearly see Amina's sadness on her face in that clip. "why if i was 8th i didnt get anything at all?" "how am i supposed to promote myself without even chances?" "of course something like this was going to happen, but it's not fair..", etc.

of course, if 8th didn't give her any promotion, how was 18th going to help her at all? nothing changed for Amina...

for HebiRote, Media Senbatsu was actually used for more than for a cover (like taking all the pv for themselves). Media Senbatsu were the only ones appearing on TV shows, the only thing Amina appeared on was the tv performances. (they didn't really show her though, becuase she was 18th after all)

during the Yoyogi concerts last year, a new chance for Amina to be part of senbatsu was announced; Janken

In the end.. Amina didn't made it, but she didn't really care. up to this point, she was starting to feel scared of the idea of being part of senbatsu after what happened the last 2 times. you can hear it from her own mouth in this clip;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xSqxMVaLNrU [THIS OMG AMINA :/ T__T]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~