Complete.

Writer who lost his purpose.

 

"Oppa! Oppa! Are you okay?" Various questions could be heard as Kikwang pushed my wheelchair outside the hospital building. All I could do was smile even though it hurt so much inside. B2UTY were lining up, some of them gave me cards and gifts to Hyunseung. We stepped inside the car and I moved my shaking knees inside. "Do you still need wheelchair, hyung?" Dongwoon asked, with concerned. I patted my thigh, "I'm fine" He nodded and pushed the wheelchair back to the hospital.

 

 

"Where are we heading to?" Hyunseung asked. "Dorm, course. All of us have schedule except for Junhyung, all his works will be cut off for a week" Doojoon, being a good leader said. His voice was still sad, even when he tried to sound as happy as he could. Hyunseung pouted, "I wish all of us could spend time together" and then he sigh, “Junhyung needs a happy environment to move on” All of them went guiltily quiet. 

 

I made a fake cough sound to break the silence, "Hyung, can you stop here?" I pointed at the sideways, telling our driver. "Where are you going?" Yoseob looked weirdly at me. I give him a reassuring smile, "Just like what Seung said, I need a happy environment to move on. I'm going to do that. I'll walk, that’s what makes me happy" 

 

"Then, I'll go with you" He said again. I chuckled and brushed his hair, "Listen, I'll be fine. If anything bad happens, you're the first person I will call" Doojoon didn't object, he nodded as if he knows that I could take care of myself. "But hyung..." Yoseob whimpered, giving our leader a begging look to make me stay. "It's a long way to our dorm; Junhyung hyung wouldn't be able to make it with his knee! What if he got-" He was immediately cut off. 

 

"Don't be such an idiot, Seob. He can take a cab, he'll know what to do" Doojoon stayed. Our dongsaengs and Hyunseung just kept on looking at me without saying any word. "Okay then, bye" I wave off, closing the van door and started to walk as the driver hyung drove off.

 

First stop; Eunnim's grave. 

 

So, here I am. Standing in front of my most beloved wife's grave. I wanted to cry but nothing comes out from my eyes, probably I cried too much for her. Just as if the earth knows how I felt, water lightly hit my face. It was raining, the earth is crying just like how my eyes wanted burst. Though, I'm soaking wet... I couldn't move my feet. I just froze there, trembling because of the coldness and looking directly to the grave's name. 

 

Yong Eun Nim. 

 

I sighed, "I'm a terrible husband, am I right yeobo?" My hair was drenched and I pushed them aside, "Even if you wanted to run away from me, you shouldn’t be rushing... Now, I lost you and our baby... Why did you make me suffer?" I pounded on her grave, and then hugged her tombstone. "Please come back, I can't live without you!" My heart panged in guilt. I keep on mourning until the rain stopped. Still trembling, I get up and tried to walk out. It was already late night and it was really ice cold. 

 

 

I walked along the railways, it seems going nowhere. I keep forcing my legs to walk, even though it's aching. I want to walk, I want to be able to move and I won't stop as long as I’m still stuck with my fiction. There's nothing except the railways were surrounded by bushes and dim streetlights. I could barely see what's ahead of me. I turn to my left and to my surprise; it leads to outer big road. 

 

 

Again, I walked. I felt so alone, there were no cars and no signs of people breathing. Memories of Eunnim flashing, haunting me back. I couldn't help but feel regret of my wrong doings towards her. If I could fast forward until this day, I will treat her rights so she wouldn't leave me forever. I moved my feet along the bridges now; this way also, seems to be endless for me. My knee wanted to fall off but I forced them to move no matter how hurt they are.

 

 

I don't know where I am now. What I knew is, it's seems to be dawn already. Nothing filled the road but only I, walking like a fool. Waiting for Eunnim to come back to me. To come back to her useless husband... to come back to life. I looked around, there were rivers. What if I jump off the river? Will I die and meet her? With my heartbreak, I managed to finally stop. I felt tired, my heart races as if I was running and my eyes feel drowsy while my head are spinning. 

 

'Saranghae, saranghae, saranghae, saranghae, saranghae.... Yong Eun Nim...' I keep on mumbling, and continue to walk. It was as if, my feet were magnets and something attracts me to walk to nearby field. As I keep on walking, I realized I'm far away already. There's no tree and no nothing to fill the dessert-like field. I don't feel hot, and I don't feel cold either. I passed by someone. I didn't know who it was. But she has curly, black hair. Wearing white short dress, her feet were pale and... Her scent is familiar. 

 

'Jun... Hyung' She said painfully. I faced her and it was Eunnim. "Eun... nim..." I felt goose bumps. She didn't say anything, her facial expression were hurt. I didn't want her to cry, I don't want to see her cry! I don't want to hurt her anymore. "Eunnim" I called out, my voice were inside my throat. I tried to grab a hold of her but as her tears fell.... she immediately disappeared slowly with the wind.

 

She's gone. She's gone for real. I balled my fist and I fell to the ground as reality hits me, I couldn't breathe. I was suffocating as if I had asthma, "Eunnim... Eunnim..." And I too, vanish slowly through the air.

 

 "Hyung" Someone shakes. I woke up and I examined what was actually happening, it was Dongwoon and the rest of Beast members, "Let's go home, you must be cold" Kikwang said, with a smile. "What happened?" I said, my forehead was sweaty. "Where's Eunnim?" I asked, looking around panically. I don't get what's happening. Why am I here? I was walking on the empty field! Is this another fiction I had to face?!

 

"Eunnim? I haven't introduced you Eunnim yet, how did you know about her?" Doojoon shot me an uneasy look. "But... I'm... what..." What does he mean by that? Eunnim is my wife. A knock could be heard through our practice room. "Come in" Hyunseung said, being in his 4D world. "Oppa!" The girl comes running to Doojoon and hugged him from behind. "Oh, Eunnim-ah... why are you here? I thought you're still in New York...." Doojoon glared at me. 

 

Eunnim flash me a cute smile and I was still lost. I am 100% sure I wasn't dreaming. "She's my younger sister, Yoon Eunnim. Junhyung, get yourself away at least 10metres away from her" All BEAST members chuckled and head out with her, leaving me still dumbfounded. "Oppa" Eunnim called. I shift my gaze to her, and I stood up. Walking to her, wrapping my hands around her. "Don't you ever leave me, again"

 

"We just knew and you asked me to not leave you? Cheesy. Well then, consider this as a second chance" 



 

Well, Junhyung wasn't actually dreaming. When he slowly vanishes, he was going back to his past to not made the same mistakes. :] None of the wrongdoings he has made to her happened because he were given a second chance. I know, it doesn't make sense but the original one were,  Junhyung woke up in front of Eunnim's grave at the moment Dongwoon woke him up because he haven't return to their dorm until the next morning so they decided to check up on him. I'm at sad endings so I decided to change the other way around. It doesn't happen in real life but... it's all fiction, right? :]