One.

Writer who lost his purpose.

098

 

“Oppa, you’re home?” I sit up straight, just to get a better look of my beautiful wife’s face. I nodded, smiling from ear to ear. I stretched out my arms, and she gladly hugged me. Her bulging, 8-months stomach made its contact on to mine. “Where did you go? Mianhae, Oppa’s schedule is really crazy as hell” Eunnim kissed my cheek sweetly, her lips just drives me crazy. I pouted, wanted a better taste of her lips. She just smiled and slowly leaned closer, but stopped abruptly, “aigo, our baby is kicking again”

 

I laughed and patted the seat beside me.  “Oppa, today I went shopping for baby stuff with Umma and Doojoon oppa. I never knew Doojoon oppa love his little sister too much even though he was against our relationship at first” At moment like this, I am just happy. I’m married to the most beautiful woman in the world but it’s hard. Being a singer is hard.

 

I had to hide my wedding from my fans, I had to do fans service even I didn’t want to sometimes I even forgot that I’m married, I always hurt her by being so intimate with other female celebrities. “Please don’t leave me” Her eyes, it’s too intimidating for me not to stare at. “What do you mean?” She chuckled at my sudden dorky statement. Her sweet delicate fingers caressed my face, “Even if you hurt me for thousand and hundreds of times, I will never leave you”

 

I give her pecks on the lips and I can feel her full lips smiling against mine. “Promise?” I asked with meaningful eyes. “Promise- ah, your baby is kicking again. Do you know what that means?” She said, her voice were as soft as cotton candy. If that’s even possible even it sounded stupid. I pouted again; I never showed my softer sides to anyone but only her. Good thing is, she never made fun of me despite of my cold looks.

 

“It means, our baby is putting all his trust to you to be a good appa and a good husband. Ara?” I felt guilty hearing her saying those trustful words to me. What if I break her heart again? But I have promised her that I will not cheat anymore. That I will be a good person, that I will only love her and our baby. “Yeobo, I know your heart doesn’t fully trust me but believe me, what I had with Hyuna was nothing… I was stupid and… I…” Eunnim put her finger against my lips, “Shh…”

 

She laid her head on my shoulder and I dug my nose on her hair, smelling the scent of her favorite shampoo. Hoping that this moment will stay forever, hoping that the time will just freeze so I can appreciate her more, hoping that we will get happy endings…

 

 

“Even if none of these were real”