Your Kissable Lips

My Beautiful Sin

"Noona" It was the first thing that Yoong said while panting, after the kissed scene between him and Jessica. Their forehead still stick each other. And Jessica's hands still cupped Yoong's face. Jessica just shuts her eyes. She didn't know, what happen to her. She just followed what her heart said. Her heart beats fast. She felt like butterflies is flying in her stomach and gave her tickles. Her blood rushed in all around her entire body and gave her check red in a blush. Jessica is confusing with herself. Is it the right thing that she did? or the opponent? 

"Noona..what happen ..actually?" again Yoong tried to make sure what just happened between him and his wife. He is still shocking. He is afraid. He just cheated behind her mad girlfriend, Krystal. But can we call it as cheating? Come on, Jessica is his wife and mother of his baby who is still inside of Jessica's tummy. But he does love Krystal and now he is confusing with what just happened. His heart not in control now. Likes to explode anytime. Jessica just gave him an electric shock. Her thin and soft lips which has strawberry taste is still keeping on his mind. 

Slowly, Jessica opens her hazel eyes. When she opened her eyes, just the two doe eyes which kept staring on hers. It likes to her into him. Yoong's eyes likes say need an explain from her. Jessica really doesn't know how to answer what just he asked. Or she know.

Again her hands pulled and cupped Yoong's face, she leans her lips to his. His lips likes a drug which gave her addicted. His lips truly kissable. It's like a passionate kiss. She move her lips, want him would reply. Her eyes is shutting again enjoying all that she felt. She need to release all her feeling now. Being frustrated because he didn't reply her kiss, she is pushing her body to him, that makes they are falling down to the couch. Jessica on his top now. Their heart is beating fast now. need to release all they feel. Slowly, Yoong start to reply her kiss. With him, backing the couch, his hand is graping her back softly. It makes Jessica feel glad. And love the way and how gentle he is when he treat her. He is an innocent boy, but he is a fast learner. Actually, he didn't now what to do. He just follows his inner want. They are kissing full of delighted and heated. No rough or involve their tongue. They keep on passionate. Need an air, Jessica pull herself while panting. She is looking the kiddo who is still keeping his eyes shut. She is smiling and then gives him a peck on his check before she woke her body up and leaving him.

Yoong tries to open his doe eyes, and he found nothing. Where is the heck Jessica noona. She just leave him? And didn't give him an explain? His hand slowly touch his lips. There, her strawberry lips is still there. Gave mark on his lips. Slowly a little smile appears on his face.

"You have to explain this noona" murmured him and sighed.

 

---

 

Jessica just back from her office. Now she is driving to somewhere. She really need this person. She is really need her best friend solution now. She hates it when her mom kept asking her to married someone in her age now. Jessica is workaholic by the way. She doesn't has time to love, maybe? She is fine being single and build her career to be the the best business woman.

Now, her red car has arrived at Seoul Hospital, where her best friend works at.

"Is Dr. Im Jae Bum there?" asked her to the one of the nurses.

"Ah yes Mrs. He just finished his duties. May I help You?"

"I just need to meet him now." replied Jessica smiling.

After get the permission, she is entering the room which has 'Dr. Im Jae Bum" that writes on the door. 

"Hey Jessie" greeted him warmly to her. 

"Hey, Am I bothering You?" asked Jessica carefully and sitting on the chair in front of him.

"Nope, I just finished my duties. What was bring You here anyway?"

"I... I just need help of you Jae." Jae Bum raised his eye brow in curious.

"What is that?"

"You know my mom kept asking me to get married" Jae Bum just chuckled on her And makes her sends a death glare that make Jae Bum stop from his chuckle. Makes him pay his attention to his best friend.

"And You knew that I'm typical a workaholic who doesn't pay my attention in a serious relationship with someone. I'm not interest with something which has name love maybe. And I'm firm not to bother with my mom asked. I'll keep single like this. But, there something which I really want Jae."

"What did you want anyway?"

*a while of silence

"I want a baby, but no need to make me get married, or do with a guy. You know, I'm not pay attention with relationship."

"So, you just want a baby but You don't want make a relationship with someone?" Jessica just nod for reply.

"Hmm, You know it's one really hard to make the decision. Actually, there was an escape to solve your problem."

"Then what is that?"

"You have to do insemination"

"Insemination?"

"Yes. It's one of medical treatment that related to pregnancy. It's same with IVF. Well, Insemination is medical treatment which need two combination between ovum and . But the fertilization of ovum and is indirectly, it means You don't need to do . It's working with the transfer of into your body, your ovum exact through the transfer injection." explained Jae Bum, Jessica just listened carefully. 

"And where I can get the anyway?" asked Jessica curiously.

"Well, it include the facility of medical treatment. We can get it from any guy who wants to donate his ."

"Is that so? But If I can get pregnant will the father know about this?"

"It depends with You Jessica. You want to know who is father and then tell him that You pregnant his baby?"

"No, of course no. I just want too keep it on myself. You know I hate on relationship"

"Well, are you sure about this?" Jessica just sighed, but then she is nodding.

"Yes I'm sure"

"But what if Your mom find all about this? I'm sure she will force you to get married with your baby's father."

"I know Jae Bum ah. Just make it first to me. I'll think about my mom latter."

 

Jessica back to her sense again, after remained her decision some time ago. She rubbed her face with her hands. She cannot sleep this night, after the kiss scene with his husband actually. She just starring at the celling in her room, laying on her comfortable bed with a millions thought. 'It makes me realizing something, I truly need someone beside me who always there to me' thought her deeply. 'Is that You Yoong?'

 

---

 

In this morning, Yoong and Jessica are like two stranger each. They didn't talk much even fight as usual when the two of them are taking breakfast. In fact, Yoong has initiative to ask about last night. About their kissing scene. But he didn't has brave now. Or just shy?

Well, it happens to Jessica too actually. She wants to make it clearly, she want to reveal all she feel now. But her ego is bigger than her desire. So, the silent is inevitable when the two of them on the way to Yoong's school. Yes, Jessica still fetch him, although he rejected first.

"Sica noona." called Yoong softly that made Jessica a little shock. why? because it first time, he called her sica noona not jessica noona. Dunno why but it makes her glad to hear the nickname that he gave.

"Yeah, what's up?" asked her without notice his and keep focus on the road.

"Eumm.. about last night.." well inevitably made Jessica pay attention to him. And she decide to dismiss his car on the side of the road that looks like deserted because is too early.

"Sorry." It was the first word that come to Jessica.

"Why you did that to me noona?" asked Yoong curiously and look at Jessica intensively. And then, Jessica turn her body and make her face to him. It was a silence between them.

"I..I just want to release what I feel now." It seems Yoong didn't understand with Jessica said. That look from his face that really confuse.

"What do you mean noona?" 

Jessica is shutting her eyes, and try to keep herself calm. She was thinking what the right words to reply his question. But her mind is blank now. Nothing crossed to her mind. But her heart is saying. 

"I don't like when You are with your girlfriend." Yeah it was Jessica's replied. She is jealous?

"Eh.. but why.." How a dense and innocent Yoong. Jessica just sighed. 'Is he doesn't realize something?' Jessica asked to herself.

"Listen to me, if she is a good girl friend she would hear the reason why her boy friend did the mistake, first. Be it good or bad reasons. And you are a good boy Yoong. I.. I just don't like her." Jessica look  away of to the window. Doesn't want to look his er eyes that can make her lost control.

"Noona..."Yoong gently her hand softly, that make her gasp. 

"I know you just concern to me right? It's okay I'll make it clearly with her. And about you don't like to her, I sill don't.." before Yoong finished his sentences, Jessica hush him to silent. She put her index finger to his lips. She really get annoyed whenever Yoong talked about her. and yes it makes her turn on.

"Ssshhh.. Do not go on anymore"

"But noona.." Now Jessica push him and makes him pushed to the back and backing the seat. She is sitting on Yoong's  lap now. And then Jessica put her lips on his kissable lips. She is deeply kissing him. She is really crazy over him now. His kissable lips just make her turn on. 

"Your lips too kissable Yoong" He is panting, as well as Jessica. Jessica's face looks red and her eyes looks full of lust.

"Noona.. what are you doing again?" Yoong try to push her from his body that start to trembled because of her action. 

"Lets skip your school for now." said Jessica seductively as start to kiss him again.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for long time not update, hehe. I was busy with my duties college and the examination. But it has over now, so I'm forwarding this story :D I know it has too long not update and now i'm back. I'm sorry if the story that i brought isn't much or there were many typo.  I just make it with a limit ideas hehe well i dunno how this story going until now, is it bad or good, I just need your comments like your critics to make me more build my ability of writing. And thanks who was gave subscribes and comments. See you for the next chap ^^/