Annoyed

My Beautiful Sin

Today seems sunny day, because the sun shine brightly in the morning day of Monday.The light of the sun drift of the sidelines white curtain and  seems doesn't bother two human who are sleeping peacefully in their heavenly beds. They look like a romantic newly led while hugging each other.

"Hey, are you sure wanna wake they up?" asked one of the maid slowly.

"Of course, Miss Jung needs to go work and Mr. Im needs to go to school." replied the other maid.

"Yeah, but you knew that Miss Jung dislike someone who bothered her sleep. And The Hell Jung obviously will appear you know." 

"Ssshhh why you keep blabbering?! like or dislike we need to wake they up! If we don't, it will be scarier!" 

"Aishhh okay!"

Without realized by them, the lady who called "Miss Jung" by them is starting back from her dreamland to the reality because of the noises that they made.

"Ughhh why you all so noisy!" yelled her still with her eyes is shutting.

"Oh uh emmm we are sorry Miss Jung, we don't meant to wake you up, but you need to go to work." explain on of them and bowing many times.

"! just get out from my room! or I will dumped you all!"

"Y...yyyes Miss Jung" with her statement they all take their feet and go out from the princess room.

"Such an annoyed maid." mumbled her and try to back to her dreamland, but suddenly she is realizing something. Something that heavy such a pair of arms that slip on her slimming waist and she felt like hugging something that different than her pillow.

"What is this?" slowly she is trying to open her eyes and when her hazel eyes open, her eyes becomes wider like to pop out from they placed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" She's screaming like in the jungle with her dolphins voice. And she is releasing the hug directly. The maid that at down stair are rushing back to the princess room.

"What the hell are you?!" asked her disbelieve.

"Uhhh why you are noising?!" the guy that sleep beside her feel bothered and cover his ear with the pillow backing an angry Jung.

"You! get out!" again yelled her, but now she is kicking hardly the guy's and conduce the guy fall down to the floor. 

"Awww! that sore!" replied the guy that start to wake his body up while rubbing his .

"Oh Miss Jung what happened?" asked the maids when they are arrived at her rooms.

"Who is he? why he slept beside me?!" the maids gives her disbelieve look.

"Ya! what the hell are you! you don't remember me?!" Now the guy that fell down is standing with his hands on his waist.

"Eumm Miss Jung he is Mr.Im and he is your husband." explained one of the maids clearly. her eyes again become wider. 

*silence* she looks like remembering something.

"Oh !" mumbled her afer remembering something.

"You forgot huh? It's okay then. Ughh Why I have to marry an ajhumma like you." said Yoong slowly, but Jessica is still hearing that.

"What?! What just you said?!"

"Nothing."

"You called me an ajhumma!" She said in anger.

"But that's the fact." He is back again to the bed, but before he is laying on the bed she prevent him.

"Aishh, You! You are Puppy then!"

"Okay, a cute puppy actually, correct it Miss Jung." The maids just giggle at the sight of them.

"Ya! Why you all giggled?!" asked Jessica to the maid annoyed.

"Uh...emmm we didn't Miss."

"Now get back to the down stair!"

"Yess Miss Jung."

---

Jessica's POV

Seriously it is very ANNOYED! That kid! ughhhh. Why I have to marry him? Why he has to be? oh God help me to calm myself and don't  do something stupid then.

"Ah I have to take a bath now, I don't want to late in my class." said him and walked to my bath room. wait!I have to use it too!"

"Ya! don't dare you use it! I'm the owner, so I'm first!" I prevent him and block the way he walked to.

"Aishh you can use the other then." What did he said?! Ya I'm the owner of this home! This kiddo is really something ughhh.

"No I don't want! I have to attend the meeting and I don't want late too."

IF this is not my mom wish then I wouldn't do it. Such a childish boy, I can't believe it. Jessica Jung Sooyeon has to marry him. I hope this is just a nightmare that quickly end. Im Jae Bum, you owe me because of all this disaster!!!

"Okay you can take a bath with me then" said him while give me a smirk. ewhhhh such a ert boy you are.

"Are you kidding me?! dream on! now get out I want prepare myself, you can use the other!"

"Why? I'm your husband."

"You! Arghhhhh" I quickly get in to the bathroom and left him. Seriously he is annoyed brat, childish, and really something. And I can hear his giggled from the outside. Why? Is it a ridiculous? 

Jessica's POV end

---

After they prepared to go to work and school, they decide to took a breakfast before. Silence, nothing come out from their mouth to break the awkwardness in the dinning table. Jessica is busy with her ipad while take a bit of a bread roasted. And Yoong is enjoying his omelet and take a sip of his a glass of his chocolate milk.

"Ahh I'm full, I'm going now" said Yoong and take his bag.

"Wait, you'll go with me." Jessica then take a s sip of her glass of her orange juice and put in her ipad on her bag.

"What? But what If they know about us? I'm in trouble you know."

"No, they won't know"

"You are really full confident."

"Of course, I'm Jessica Jung you knew that." said Jessica smirking and leave him.

"Geez, why I have to marry an ajhumma like her." mumbeld Yoong.

"Hey puppy why you are still standing there?Don't you want late?" Jessica turn her body to face Yoong, who is still standing confusing.

"Aishhhh okay okay!" 

---

Both of them now arrived at Yoong's school, yeah Yoong is a student grade 2 of Kirin High Scool. 

"Okay we are arrived." said Jessica while turning off her car.

"Hm yeah, okay I'll go." And both of them get out from the car.

"Eh why you follow me out?" asked Yoong confusing, and spread his eyes looking around them to ensure not looking at them.

"Aishh, I just wanna see how is my husband school, is it wrong?" said Jessica bluntly.

"Umm.. it's not.. But what if.." Before Yoong finished his sentences, someone approach him with walking cheerfully to him.'Good! this is what I meant' thought Yoong.

"Yoong!" heard it, and knew who is the owner of that voice Yoong's eyes becomes wider, while Jessica gives him 'who-the-hell-is she' look.

"Hhh..hey Krys" stuttering Yoong.

"'You just came?" Yoong just node for the replied. And then Krsytal give him a peck on his check.

*awkward*

Jessica is looking out of Krystal apperance from her foot the her head. 'Who the hell is she? how dare she kissed my husband in front of me?' thought Jessica feel annoyed. While Krsytal just staring at her confusing.

"Ehem..." Yoong try clear his throat for break the awkwardness.

"Eumm This is Krystal my girlfriend anyway" said Yoong without look at Jessica hazel eyes. Herd about that, Jessica look like a shock. Her jaws drop and her eyes grew wider. Then Jessica give the younger boy a death glare 'you-have-to-explain-it'

"And emm..uhhh this is Jessica, my auntie." Again Jessica felt annoyed with her husband. But she can't mad directly. And she has to know that it's all about their secret married.

"Oh is that so? Hey I'm Krystal, Yoong's girlfriend. Nice to meet you auntie." siad Krystal cheerfully and bowing to Jessica.

"Yeah, I'm Jessica, Yoong's AUNTIE" spoked Jessica and press the word of auntie. Yoong would know that he is in trouble now. And after the class finished he will face a problem.

"Okay then, we have to go in to the class now. Bye auntie." And then Yoong and Krystal leave angry Jess.

"What the heck it is! I got dumped by my husband?! tch!" grumbled Jessica while stomping his feet to the ground. 

---

The sight of Krystal gave Yoong peck on his check, and the way Yoong introduce Krystal and introduce her keep remaining on her head. Suddenly, she can't concentrate at her work. It's not like Jessica as usual.

"Ughh!!! Why I do keep remaining about it?!"

"What the hell that kissing my husband in front of me?!"

"And why I felt betrayed when he introduce her as his girlfriend, meanwhile me as her auntie?!"

"! it's not like I feel jealous right? I'm Jessica Jung by the way, the CEO of Jung's company! How came i has to feel jealous with that kiddo, tch!"

Yeah thats all the anger of Jessica when she is at her room and has to work as usual. But she couldn't think clearly now. Without realizing her, her employee has stand in front of her for a while.

"Mmm..Miss Jung"greet the employee.

"Ya! how could you enter my room without my permission even knocking the door!" Okay Jessica's anger now blaming to the other who doesn't has a sin with her.

"Bbbutt...I have knocking Miss and..."

"You! Out N.O.W! I don't want to face you again!"

"But..."

"No But!"

The employee near to tearing and now out from Jessica sight.

*Sigh*

"Why I have to acted like this? What the heck happened to me?"

 

 

 

YAY! first chap, hell sica appear everywhere and every time xD ughh finally i finished this chap. Sorry If doesn't give a satisfied hehe. But I still need your comments to build my ideas. ciao!! ^^/