Noona?

My Beautiful Sin

Yoong's POV

Well, I think, I'll dead because of something that happened today. *sigh* why I have to have the problem such a complicated. That woman maybe will kill me because I didn't tell her yet, about I've girlfriend. But that's not my fault okay. This is not a marriage that I want. And this is because my weird brother.

"Hey buddy! why are spacing out all this time huh? Your food already cold." said Minho my best friend who is sitting in front of me and tap my shoulder.

"Ough, yeah I just a little bit tired may be."

"Tired? But we don't have a practice for three days lately." Yes, I'm with Minho is the member of soccer team in our school. I just nod for the replied. And I start to take a sip of my milk shake.

"Yoong tell me, I know something bothering you dude." Hm, I don't know Minho. But I can't tell about this to you yet.

"Nothing okay. I just feel tired because all of the duties that Shin Young songsaenim gave." 

"Ah yeah, me too actually. But don't take it serious okay. Jinki will give us the cheats. Hahaha" I knocked his head.

"Ya! what was that for?!"

"For being rude, haha"

And then Krystal and Sulli who is Minho's crush but he didn't tell his feeling to her yet is coming to us. Such a looser Min pffttt.

"Hey babe" said Krystal while gave me a peck on my check.

"Hey, you've done with your duty?" Now she is sitting near me. And Sulli takes a seat in Minho's near. I just chuckled in my thought. Because of his nervous that too obvious.

"Yeah, we've done. I just feel tired now." She's landing her head on my shoulder.

"Uhh my baby Krys is tired?" I linked my arms on her waist and her head. Uhh I love this scene. While Krystal just nod and then drink my milk shake.

"Ya! stop being cheesy, ewhh.. we are still here love birds." quip Minho with his disgusting face.

"Are you jealous Min?" asked Sulli that make Minho blushed.

"Umm... I'm not!" and we are laughing at him because of his over load red face. Haha babo Minho :p

Yoong's POV end

--

Jessica has done with her worked and she's at home now. She's just sitting on the couch while watching a movie. 'That kiddo doesn't come back yet? seriously it's 09.00 pm now. where is he?' she looks so worried of her husband like a mommy that worried with her child.

But not for long time, the kiddo that she was thinking of, is back.

"I'm home!"

Jessica just silent and keep her sight on the television. Look like didn't care. She's still mad? 

"Oh you were home?" asked Yoong when he knew Jessica is sitting in the couch and watching movie.

"Hmm, why are you late?" Jessica didn't face her husband and keep watching movie.

"I just came back from Minho's home, because he offered me to play PES 2013. it's amazing you know!" Now Yoong is sitting near to Jessica.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Oh." It's just something that come out from Jessica mouth. Yoong feels that isn't as usual. Because He or Jessica always throw argues for a little something.

Suddenly, Jessica's tummy feels not well. And then Jessica is running to the bathroom.

"What happen to her?" asked Yoong to himself and decide to follow Jessica.

"Eh are you okay?" Yoong looks worried, because seeing Jessica throwing up all that she ate before in to the closet. Jessica didn't replied because she's keeping throwing up. After a while, now she has done. and wipe with water.

"Ahh...." relieved Jessica.

"Wh..what happened ..anyway?"

"Humm, It's as usual you know." said Jessica now facing Yoong.

"Because your pregnant?" asked Yoong bluntly. Jessica nod for replied.

"It's okay anyway." smiling Jessica to him. It's the first time Jessica being sweet to him. Smiling like that. It makes Yoong feel different. Doesn't know what to say. 

"Uhm.. uhh I'm sorry for this morning." said Yoong nervously and lowering his head, scare to face Jessica.

"For has a girlfriend and regard me as your auntie right?"

"Eh..emm yeah." Jessica just sighed. 

"You regard me as your auntie because, we have to keep our secret right?" asked Jessica. Yoong is nodding surely.

"Well, it's okay then. Because I'll do it too. I thought for a while before. Is it okay if I regard you as my nephew whenever my friends around me? You knew we have to keep this." Jessica bits her lips for waiting his decide.

"Hmm yeah, it;s okay then. It's about this marriage right?" Jessica nod.

"So, how about your girlfriend?"

"i'm with Krystal has been 7 months before I knew You. I'm sorry for did not tell you yet." said Yoong guilty.

"Yeah, because it's sudden."

*silence*

"You forgive me?" Jessica just shrugged her shoulder.

"Maybe"

*silence*

"Why you keep calling me as AJHUMMA anyway huh?" okay now the Jessica Jung is back. And she is avoiding the topic, because something that bothering her. Feels like doesn't like to talked about HIS GIRLFRIEND. Jessica didn't why she feels like this.

"Ha? But before you didn't mind it and that suit to you." said Yoong innoncently.

"Ya! I'm not older like that! I just 30th you know!"

"But I'm 18 years old, and I should call you like that I guess. we have a long gap you know."

"Geez..whatever. But I don't like you called me like that!"

"Ya! I don't like too when you called me a puppy!"

*silence

"Okay, now we have to make an agreement." said Jessica firmly.

"What?"

"I'll stop call you like that and you do!"

"But what I have to called you? Honey? Baby?"

"Ya! don't be cheesy too."

"Aishhh okay okay noona then?! satisfied huh?"

"Noona?" Yoong just nod.

"Hemm much better." said Jessica and leaving Yoong to the up stair. And She's smiling like an idiot.

"Noona? I like it." thought Jessica while grinning.

---

Jessica's POV

It's not as usual, I woke up early in this morning. Yoong was sleeping on his room that beside me. We didn't sleep together again, because at that time my mom was visiting us, so we have to pretended it. I walk to down stair, to take some water from the refrigerator. *gulp* okay this is not about i'm gulping the water that I drank, but it because I'm seeing something that make me gawk.
 

A boy who is doing push up in the terrace of my backyard. He is wearing his track pants and nothing for the top! He didn't realize that I looking his out! Damn! He's hot actually. Although his body didn't get bigger yet because he is too young, but his muscles and abdomen are awesome. it built well. He has six pack!  I'm watching every his moved, well his sweaty body make him look hotter. Oh Jess when you start to be ert and want to be e? He's 18th okay! I shake my head in disbelieve what I was thinking for.

 

"Oh hey, aj...umm I meant noona." I didn't realize that he is walking to me and greet me. 

"Uhh hey" Damn why he didn't wear anything for his top, try to seduce me or? Aishh Jess why you are being like this?

"You already wake?" He wiped his head, neck, chest, and then his abs that full of his sweat with his towel. *gulp* This scene make me don't know what to say.

"Yeah." I look he is drinking the water. Oh god, I'm looking his out again.

"What?" ! I've been gaped.

"Eh? what for..what?" stupid Jessie.

"Why did you look to me like that?" asked him. So inoncent, I guess. Cute.

"Nothing." And then I decide to walk away from him. Okay now I'm admit that my husband is hot, he has a manly side actually -_-

Jessica's POV end.

---

"Oh hyung, you came?" greeted Yoong when he opened the door and found his brother.

"Yeah, it's weekend and I think, I want to visit my brother and his wife hehe"

"Okay, come in." Then that two men, is sitting on the couch.

"Where is Jessica anyway?"

"Uh.. she is at the up stair." Jae Bum just nod heard it.

"Do you want to drink something hyung?"

"Ya! don't be formal like that. I like a stranger huh?"

"No, I just being a good host."

"Okay, okay! orange juice maybe."

"Hmm wait, I'll take it." Yoong is leaving his hyung at the living room. Not for long time, Jessica is coming.

"Oh Jae Bum you're here?" asked Jessica while sitting in front of him.

"Yeah, I want to visit my brother and my friend, eh my sister in law too actually." said Jae Bum grinning.

"Ya!" 

"So, how's your pregnant?"

"It's okay. And doesn't seen yet right? because it has 2 months." 

"Sorry, for make all about this complicated to you."

"Well, I've to was used it right?" 

"Hm, you have.Is my brother being troubling to you Jess?" asked Jae Bum curiously. 

"Eh? eumm I guess.." Before Jessica finished her sentences, Yoong is coming.

"Here hyung." said him and put a glass of orange juice on the table.

"Thanks" Now, Yoong is sitting near Jessica.

"How are you hyung? and how's mommy? is she miss me?"

"I'm good, mommy? of course she's fine. Yeah she miss you so much. you have to visit her, together with Jessie."

"Okay, I'll be there."

"Hey, Jess you didn't reply my question yet. Is my brother troubling you?"  heard about it, Yoong is surprising, and then he look at Jessica.

"Well, actually yes."

"Ya! when I've troubled you? That is you. You are calling me puppy."

"No, I'm not! You keep call me ajhumma before." pouted and denied Jessie.

'Cute' thinking Yoong.

"But...now I called you noona." 

"Hahaha stop it guys, why you are not calling each other hubby and wifey then! hahaha" Jae Bum is chuckling because the childish newly wed sight. Both of Jessica and Yoong just gave Jae Bum a weird face after heard it.

"No! I don't want!" said them coincided.

"Look! you two are matching each other."

"Hyung!"

"Jae!"

---

Jessica is fetching Yoong again to the school. When both of them are arrived, Jessica start to talk.

"Well, don't go home late again." warned Jessica like a mother.

"Eh? umm yeah I'll try. Okay I'm going now." Before Yoong open the car's door, Jessica prevent him. She is giving him a peck on his cheek, like Krystal did to him. Yoong eyes grew wider in shock.

"Learning diligently and be a good boy." said Jessica and smiling to him

 

 

 

Tadaaa!!! the 2nd part has done finally =D Sorry for long time, not update. Please leave comment or give me subscribe then hehe. Ciao guys for the next chap! hope the 2nd part was going well. bye!