Messed Up

My Beautiful Sin

 

"Yes mom, I just arrived at my office."

".."

"Hm Yoong? Yeah I've fetched him at school."

".."

"What? With Yoong? To the obstetricians? Are you kidding? What if somebody recognize us mom?! And I've already have one mom. Jae Bum can do it." whined Jessica through the phone.

".."

"Ookay, I'll be. Mom, I have to work now. Bye, I love You." Jessica just sighed and put her phone at the table. 'How could I bring him at there' thought Jessica while leaning her head at her chair. Yes, her mom asked her to go to the obstetricians that her mom chooses. And Jessica has to go to there with Yoong, her husband to accompany her. Suddenly her phone is ringing again.

'Who the heck it is' Jessica pick up her phone. It was Sooyoung, her friend.

"Soo, what's up?"

".."

"Sure, I can."

".."

"Ah yeah, I'll be there when I get my lunch. Okay see ya!"

---

Yoong is coaching soccer now, with Minho and the others at the field. They have to coaching for the Seoul High School champion. The team looks like serious and energetic when they were coaching. But it's not suit with Yoong. His concentrate has gone away. 

"Yoong come on give it to me!" shouted Minho, but Yoong doesn’t hear him. It caused the ball that he sleighed was gone and has gotten by the rival.

“Ya! What did you do?!” yelled Minho frustrated.

“Eh? Wh..what?” clueless Yoong.

“Okay guys coaching time ends!” shouted their coach from the bleachers.

“Today you are Yoong.” Whined Minho while both of them are walking to the edge of field.

“Sorry.” Short Yoong replied.

“Is there bothering on you dude? I just checked You out, and Your mind seems gone to somewhere even though your body is here.” Said Minho and whipping his sweat.

*Sigh*

“Actually I am.” Minho waits for the next sentences. Yoong was bothered by the accident that happened at this morning. Jessica was kissed him, though just a peck on checks, but Yoong felt different after that. And keep remaining about it. Jessica is care to him.  It’s not something that he was expected. Such an electric shock was attacked him. Yeah it’s all because, both Jessica and Yoong never have a good relation after they were married. ‘What happened to me or her actually’ thought Yoong. Should he tell Minho all about the secret of him and Jessica?

“Min, actually..” before Yoong could forward his sentences Krystal is coming.

 

Krystal's POV

After practicing cheerleader with my teammate, I decide to pay my visit to Yoong that was doing practiced too with his teammate. I really miss him. Because all this day I didn’t see him. From a far, I can see him that has finished his practiced. He is sitting on the bleachers with Minho. I flashed a smile, and walking to him.

“Yoongie!” He turned his head to me and surprised?

“Oh, hey baby Krys” said him and ruffle my hair. Uh I do love it.

“Have you done?” asked me while hugging him.

“Oh seriously, Krys you are hugging him when he is full of sweat? Ewwhh” I just chuckled at Minho’s quip. But Yoong is giving him a death glare.

“Why? I love it Min” said me. And I can see Yoong stucked her tongue out. Aww cute.

“Yeah I’m done. How about you? Didn’t you have practice too?”

“Humm, but I’ve done.”

“Ah I better go to the locker room now. Yawn” Minho left us. We are just laughing at him.

“You missed me isn’t?” He released the hugging. I nod surely, make him chuckled.

“Beb, can we have a date tomorrow?” asked me with my puppy eyes. I knew he can’t resist kekekek.

“Ah what is this? You are begging me?” Oh he teased me? Good.

“Yes, Mr.Im very surely I’m begging on You.”

“What about this first?” He appoints his check. So he wants me to give him a peck? Haha childish Yoong.

“Well this is about my boy friend wish. So I have to grant him.” And then I lean my kiss on his check. I can see he is blushing.

“So, how about my wish? Can you give me a grant?”

“Eumm, sure we can go to date.” I just smiled and hugging him again.  “Thank you, I love you Yoong.”

“I love you too Krys”

Krystal’s POV end

--

Jessica’s POV

I look at the clock that attached on the wall. And it shows the hour and a half one in the afternoon. It’s time to the lunch. I just remembered that Sooyoung asked me to go to the restaurant that near my office. And there were Tiffany, Yuri and Hyoyeon too. You know it’s woman time. I’m tiding up all the documents that scattered on my table. And I turn off my computer. I take my bag and my coat then leave my office.

When I arrived at that place, I’m scanning the restaurant for searching them until I can see Sooyoung waved and smiled to me. I quickly go to them.

“Hey, have you all waited me for long time?” asked me while I’m sitting near on Hyoyeon.

“Nope, we just arrived 10 minutes ago Jess.” Replied Tiffany.

After we ordered the foods and the drinks, we start to chit chat rare topics.

“So, Yul how’s your relation with Taeyang then? You didn’t want to follow me with Nickhun hmm?” Tiffany curiously asked to Yuri. Yeah Yuri and Taeyang has dated since 3 years ago, but both of them didn’t take for the seriously step yet. Whereas Tiffany and Nickhun has married since 1 year ago.

“Mm actually Taeyang and I have planed to engaged.”

“What?! Seriously Yul?”

“Yeah, we will.” Said her smiling.

“Ah congratulation then. We hope you get married soon.” Spoke Hyoyeon cheerfully.

“Ya! It has to be step by step you know.” And then the waiters arrived to our spot, and gives us the foods and the drink. I can see a brightly eyes from Sooyoung, uh Shikshin.

“Ah I remembered something Jess, If I’m not wrong when I fetched Sulli my cousin to the school I saw You there with a boy that coeval with Sulli. Who is he by the way? And what did you d there?” asked Sooyoung to me after she’s taking a bit of her steak. All the eyes of them on me now. Damn. What she meant was Yoong?

“Oh..umm he is my nephew actually. And..I fetched him too.” Good Jess, good for lying. Okay I can’t tell all about this to them yet. I can’t imagine if they are finding me married to 18 years old guy and pregnant his child. What a complicated thought! I was known as a workaholic and doesn’t have time to love. But the reality another said. I’m married and will be a mother soon. *Sigh.

“Yah, I guess you start to interest with something that has name love with a boy that younger than you.” Bet Hyoyeon with chuckled.

“Of..of course not. He is my nephew okay. And I don’t interest to love yet. Remain that okay.” What a fool Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

“He looks cute and charming anyway Jess. If I’m not dated with Changmin yet may be I will pay my attention to him.”  Said Sooyoung mischievously. No, he just not cute or charming but he is actually hot too may be. His body and muscles built well. Ya! What just I’ve thought of?

“Aishhh you want to called as e Soo?”  I just sighed heard what just Yuri said to Sooyoung. May be I’m already that one guys.

Jessica’s POV end

---

Jessica is taking a sneak peak to Yoong’s room, because she want to ask him about accompany her to the obstetrician. Jessica does knock his door many times, but it seems no response of him. “Is he goes out or sleep?” thought Jessica. Jessica decides to open the door and entering the room. “Yoong?”

Before she could forward her step, a seen the bathroom door open and made her surprised.

“Kyaaaaaa!!!!” Yelled Jessica with her dolphin voice when she found a guy topless just wearing a white towel that wrapped on his waist. He is Yoong, who just finished his bath. Heard her voice, Yoong just could close his ears with his hands.

“Ya! What did you do here?”

“You…put some clothes on your body!”  Jessica lowed her head to hide her blushing face. She knew, she’ll weak when it’s about his appearance.

“Why? I just finished my bath and you found me here. It’s not my fault.” Said Yoong bluntly.

Jessica try to tiled her head up, yeah she found his muscular body. She admited she’s gawking on his body. With his hair a little soaked make his looks hot in her eyes. ‘Holly ! He’s hotter than before I found him did warm up at that time. Is he good in the bed?’ Thought Jessica ert. ‘Eh wait what the heck are you thinking Jess?!’ she blamed at herself who thought ert on him.

“Noona!” Yoong waved his hand in front of Jessica’s face that make Jessica wake up from her dirty thought -_-

“Oh uh.. I just want to ask you to accompany me.”

“Where?”

“To the obstetrician.”

---

Yoong’s POV

I just patiently sit beside her that seriously drive. Silence. Nothing comes out from my mouth or her. Suddenly my eyes get the attention, which is Jessica noona. Why? Because I just realized, that she’s wearing a pencil skirt that very tight! Oh come on! I’m boy right? It’s normal when I’m gawking look at something like that. Her thigh looks like very smooth with her milky and flawless skin. Her brunet hair, her pointed nose, and her pinky lips makes her looks like perfect. Ya! I’m not ert right? But I’m her husband. It’s normal thing when you are admiring your wife. Eh wait what just I’ve thought?

“Okay, we are arrived.” Said her and turning off the car.

Both of us, walking to the obstetrician room. I can feel all the pair of eyes, on us. ‘What the heck they think?’

“Good Evening Mrs. Can I help you?” asked the nurse to Jessica noona.

“I want to meet Dr. Baek.”

“Have you made ​​an appointment with her? And on whose behalf?”

“Yes, I have. On behalf Jessica Im.” Replied Jessica noona that make me, surprised? Why? Her name is Jessica Jung right? But why she changes as Jessica Im? Eh stupid Yoong! She is our wife! That’s why!

“Ah yes Miss you can go to her room, she’s waiting you.”

“Okay, thank you.”

--

“Hello Mrs. Im, how do you do?” greets the doctor.

“Ah I’m fine by the way” I can see a sweet smile from Jessica noona. It’s really pretty.

“And..” The doctor’s gaze on me.

“He is Im Yoong, my husband by the way.” WHAT? Jessica noona truly introduced me as her husband? Yeah I can see the doctor a little bit shock maybe.

“Oh, hello Mr.Im” greet her to me a little awkward. I just bow and smiling to her.

“Okay, may be I can check you out Mrs.Im” I just sit patiently and watching the doctor checking her out. Well, I’m a husband and I’ll be father soon. *Sigh. After a while, they are back again.

“Well, so far for your 2th month pregnant it’s fine Mrs.Im. You just need not to be stress or think of something in excess. Because it can influence to your pregnant.”

“And I hope Mr.Im can take care and maintain on you.” Said the doctor. I just nod for the replied.

--

“Well, thank you for accompany me.” Said Jessica noona, when we are walking out.

“It’s okay noona, besides I’m your husband. And..eumm the child that inside your tummy is mine too.” Said me shyly. Yeah it’s the first time I speak about it. I can see, Jessica noona a little bit shock. But I didn’t know too, why I’m being like this.

“Su..sure, well this time came dinner.” Heard about a dinner I remember something. Krystal!

“Uh sorry noona but I’ve to go now, mind I?” Dumbed Yoong! You forgot your promise with your girlfriend! I checked on my phone there were 20 texts and 7 missed calls from her. Good Yoong!

“But…where will you go? I can fetch you.”

“Eumm I’m sorry noona, actually I’ve appointment with Krystal” said me guilty. She just keeping  on silent.

“Well, I better go now noona. You can dinner without me! I’m sorry!” I’m running through the hospital. May be I’ll dead after this!

Yoong’s POV end

--

Krystal looks like pissed and bored waiting for. She has waited him for 3 hours! In front of the Namsan tower. Yes she is waiting Yoong because both of them have appointment to go to date and dinner. But Yoong didn’t come yet that make Krystal upset. She always stares at her phone. Wishes, Yoong would reply or gave her phone talk. But he didn’t.

“Shall I better go?” asked her to herself. “You broke our date Yoong” said her upset. But before she’s taking her step, someone clearly called her with his breathless voice.

“Krys!...Krystal!” called Yoong panting. And try to manage his breath. Krystal turn her head and saw her boyfriend.

“Yoong?”

Yoong is running to her and hugging her. “I’m sorry, I’m truly sorry babe.” Said Yoong gulty and rubbing her back. Krystal seems doesn’t reply his hug and keep silent. Yes she’s upset of him.

“You are late.”

“I’m sorry babe, It’s all because..” shall he tell her that he has accompanied his wife to the obstetrician? That’s impossible.

“Enough! I’ve waited for 3 hours Yoong! And you broke the promise!” boiled Krystal nearing crying.

“Okay, I’m sorry it’s all my fault but please Krystal forgive me I just..”

“Yoong, I better go home now.  I think my mom would worry to me. I’m tired now.”

“Let me explain to you babe.” Yoong held his wrist tightly.

“You better give me a good reason tomorrow. I’m truly tired now.” Krystal released his grip and just left clueless Yoong alone.

“Fooling Yoong!”

--

“Aish what the heck he did?”

“He even not answers my phone?!”

“Is he enjoying his date with that little girl?!”

“Ugh!”

Yep, Jessica is messing up with herself. After she went to home, her mind never leave from the kiddo that having fun date with his girl friend. Jealous? Maybe. But how come? She never likes him right? Jessica just back and forth in the living room. Waiting her husband. The maids have remain her to has a dinner but she refused. And keep waiting her husband. Jessica doesn’t know, why should she care on him? It’s just like an arrange marriage or may be an expected marriage with somebody that never you knew before. It’s not same with the marriage that built with a pure love. But now Jessica has a different angle to face all this reality. She felt that it’s not any longer a wrong marriage. But it’s the opposite. Time goes by makes her to give the attention to the other side of her life. Maybe it meant a relationship.

The kiddo that she was thinking of, finally arrived. But he seems like desperate. Jessica just link her eyebrows.

“How’s your date?” asked Jessica with her cold tone.

“Worst.”  Heard his frown voice make her curious.

“It’s something wrong?” He just nods. But Jessica wants to know more.

“What happen actually?”

“I messed our date noona.” Jessica gaze turn in soft after saw a sadly face from him.

“I was late. And make her has waited me for 3 hours there. She didn’t give me chance to explain the reason why I’m late.”

“It’s because of me right?” Jessica felt a punch on her heart after asked him.

“Nn..nope, it’s mine noona. Because I forgot our date. Even I didn’t reply her massage and phone to give tidings her. I’m not a good boy friend right?”

Jessica slowly is walking to him. They make closer their distance.

“No, you are not. Trust me, you’re a good one.” Slowly Jessica cupped his face. Their gaze meets each other. Jessica could see his frowned eyes. Somehow make Jessica’s heart fluttered. Yep she’s falling deep to his doe eyes. That’s like pull her to him. Her mind was gone. Because now, her thin and pinky lips is leaning to his lips. Yoong eyes grew wider, because of shock. He was shocked with her suddenly acted. He blinked his eyes many times. Different with Jessica who keep shut her eyes. And looks like enjoying with his lips even though he didn’t or didn’t know to reply. Yes, it was his first kiss for the first time. And it was with his wife.

 

 

 

Sorry for not long time to update, I was busying because of my duties collage >.< But now I'm updating! :D so happy reading and thank you for visiting my story, hehe. Don't forget to subscribe and leave comment! see you for the next chap guys! ^^/