*4*

Onew Condition

SORRY GUIES!! :O SUCH A LONG TIME NOT UPLOADING :/ I'LL EXPLAIN AFTER THE STORY!! I'M SO SORRYYY 3:

=_______________________________________________________________________________=

After spending a few days in a daze, finally a call came from Onew.

"Hello?" You answered quietly.

"Hey Jojo it's Onew!" He said in an excited voice.

"Hey!" You replied smiling.

"So I'm just calling to ask if you have time this friday at 11pm. I wanna take you somewhere." Onew said.

"This friday at 11.." You said looking at your planner,"Yeah I'm free then." 

"Alright! Kay I'll see you at The pojangmatcha? Or wait do you not wanna go there..." Onew asked referring to the event that happened before.

" Uhm. No it's fine. I'll meet you there then" you said smiling.

"Okay I'll see you then!" Onew said cheerfully before hanging up.

Yay! You thought dancing around your apartment room. 

It was a Wednesday and you couldn't wait to find out where Onew wanted to take you.

 

[After 2 days]

 

"Jojo! Psst!!!" Onew whispered loudly from the other side of the pojangmatcha.

"Oh! Hey, hahaha I didn't know that it was you. Nice disguise." You said walking to a man who didn't look like Onew at all, covered in scarfs and hats and masks and sunglasses.

"Ugh I wish I could just walk around without all this cuz no onew barely knows it's me, but my members told me to be more careful.. Cuz I'm alone with a girl.... WOW" He said sighing.

"Haha, It's fine, your members told you the right thing." You said.

"Well, Let me take you to where I wanted to take you." Onew said tugging on your arm towards the big street. You both waited in silence for the bus and when Onew told you the one heading to the place came, you both went in and you were relieved that there weren't many people in the bus, because if there were, it would be very awkward for a guy to have sunglasses on even at 11pm.

"Where are we going?" You asked curiously.

"Surprise, but you'll know it when we get there." Onew said. "Hey, we're here." Onew said holding your hand ang tugging you off the bus. Even though Onew had hugged you before, here you were, blushing like crazy and looking down at your feet as you both race towards some buuilding. Onew stopped for a second, waiting for the glass doors to open and when you saw the light, you looked up and knew right away where you were. It was the place you've always wanted to go to, but it was too pricy. It was always advertised in the little papers inside albums and you planned to go once, but then it was cancelled because it was too expensive.

"Everysing" You managed to whisper out.

"Mhmm, haha, I told you you would know this place." Onew said smiling at your awed face. You walk around, gasping at all the sm goodies from huge super junior posters to pretty snsd hoodies. Then you look at a sticker picture taking machine. You've seen this before, it has outlines of all the sm artists you wanted to take a picture with. You look at Onew and drag him inside. Choosing Onew as the picture outline, You make Onew stand next to the outline and you stood beside the two Onews.(omg imagine that. two of our Onews:3) And took a picture. It printed out and there were two. You cut one and gave it to Onew. He smiled as he put it into his wallet and you did the same. Afterwards,  Onew suddenly pulled you into a kararoke room.

"Let me sing a song... Hmmm what should I sing.." Onew said flipping through the pages of songs.

"Lemme choose for you. You go stand there." You said pushing him towards theini stage located infront of the tv. He stood there and patiently waited as you go back and find the song you're looking for. When you find it, you type in the numbers.

"Electric shock?!" He said looking at you in confusion.

"I think it'll be funny watching you sing it." You said starting the song. 

"Electric- Electric Shockk" he started singing. And as the chorus came he started dancing. And you were just laughing your heart out because he looked like a freak. Bored of. Sitting and enjoying the view, you went up on the stage with him and started dancing with him.

"That. Was hilarious." You said panting feom all the movement.

"Here. It's your turn." Onew said handing you the mic and running towards the book and remote. He put in the numbers and the screen said- 'WHY SO SERIOUS'.

"Let me check how good you are as a shawol." He said judgingly. 

"We'll see" you said, smirking back at him.

"WOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!  HEYYY AAAHHHHOOOOHHHOOOOOHHHAAHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOHHHHWWOAHHHHAAHHHOOWWWW!"

You sang Onew and Taemins part with all your heart. Onew seemed proud.

"So. How was that?" You asked Onew who was clapping at your successful performance. 

"WOW. I now say that you of worthy to be called an official Shawol." Onew said.

After two hours of dancing and singing, there was time for exactly one more song and Onew decided to sing a ballad for you. 

"My everything. By Henry. It's for you." Onew said smiling at you as he headed towards the stage.

You blush as the song starts and Onew started to sing with his amazing voice.

As the song came to an end and you clapped, Onew came to you and held out his hand saying, "Can I see your hands?" And you take his hands and Onew holds them and says, " You have such small hands. So mich aller than mine. But I don't know how my whole world is already in your small hand. This is really embarrassing and corny.. But I really like you. Can you go out with me?" Onew said and you felt his other hand put something in yout hands and when you take your hand away and look in, there was a beautiful silver necklace with a funny silver square pendant with diamonds making a small heart inside. 

"It's Dubu. With a heart which means that my, dubu's heart will always be with you." Onew said taking the necklace and putting it around your neck.

" Oh wait. Is your answer yes?" He asked awkwardly stopping before clasping it.

"hahaha ofcourse." You said.

Heaving a sigh of relief he clasps the necklace and you go to hug him.

"I love you" he whispers.

"Me too" you reply.

 

___________________________________+~+

Im SOOO SORRY IM SO LATE TT.TT 

I WAS SO BUSY THE LAST TWO? THREE WEEKS.. BUT IM GOING TO KOREA IN TWO DAYS AND I WILL UPDATE ALOT WHEN IM THERE.

IM SO SORREYYY I LOVE YOU ALL READERS AND SUBBIESSS 

PLEASE COMMENT!!!! COMMENTS GIVE ME SUCH STRENGTH <3

BTW BE SURE TO LISTEN TO SHINEE GREEN RAIN AND READ THE LYRICSS. THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL <3

AND WATCH SHINEE DREAM GIRL FOR TAEMINNNN

^^^I THINK OUR SHAWOLS ARE SLACKINGG IT'S NOT RISING AS FAST AS BEFOREEE. 

WELL LOL ANYWAYSS THANKS FOR READINGG<3