*1*

Onew Condition

 

You and your friends are walking through Dongdaemun to shop for some cheap clothes. You were actually quite rich, and could afford to buy name-brands, but you still loved walking around to catch some cute clothes on sale. You and you're friends Ashley and Ruby, started to get hungry and decided to go to one of the pojangmachas [Kind of like a street vendor that sells kimbap and spicy ricecakes and stuff] It was a cold February morning and the odaengs [Fish cakes boiled in soup] looked so good, you and your friedns finished eating 5 each in less then 10 minutes.

As you guys ordered your spicy ricecake, a man with a thick scarf and a hat came in and started eating a monster hotdog. You curiously looked at him, and you two met eyes. There was something familiar about his eyes, but then he quickly looked away when you still looked at him holding a spicy ricecake in your chopsticks.

"Yo. Jo, focus on eating that. we're almost done and if you don't eat that, I'm taking it." Ruby scolded. You slowly bring your chopsticks to your mouth and ate the last ricecake. After your friends were done, you all paid and dragged you out to continue shopping.

I know those eyes. For sure. Seriously... Where could they be from?? You wondered by yourself.

She's so beautiful. Onew thought to himself. Her small eyes with pretty eyelashes and the dark brown eyes that mystify me. I need to know who she is. But HOW?? His eyes slowly went to look down at a phone on your stool. He slowly took it and turned it on. A picture of himself was staring back at him. He smiled to himself as he went to emergency call and typed his number and called himself.

"Wait, guys i left my phone at the phjangmacha. I'll be right back." You said to your friends finding out that you had lost your phone.

You went back to the pojangmacha and the lady there had kept the phone but as you were taking it, she said, "Turn the phone on, the young man who picked it up seemed to do something with it." 

The guy.. He was the only one in here with us. You thought to yourself as you unlock your phone and look through the call log. There was a random number that you've never seen before and you saw that it was just 2 minutes ago. Then a call came, suprising you. It was the random number that was recorded on your call log.

"He-Hello?" You stutter out.

"Hi. Umm I'm just calling to ask you if you like SHINee." A young man's voice said.

I know this voice.. I know it so well I've listened to it everyday for the past 3 years. You thought to yourself.

"Uhm. Yes. I do, but who is this?" You asked, just to be sure.

"I think you'll know who I am if you're a fan of mine." He said with that smooth mosquito voice. 

"How can you prove that you're actually him?" you asked suspiciously.

"I can sing for you, which song do you like?" He asked you.

"No, no. Nevermind. Where you in the pojangmacha earlier??" You asked.

"Ya. Haha, funny you didn't recognize me. Even though you did seem like you've seen me before." He said chuckling. "I wanna meet you again."

What did he just say?

 "Meet? As in, meet person to person? Can you do that?" You asked suprised.

"Yeah.. Meet as in person to person. Can you meet me at the pojangmacha at 12 midnight?" He asked. 

YES, OFCOURSE. "uhm. Ya I think so." You said, ignoring the screaming voice in your head.

"Okay, I'll see you then" He said, hanging up.

"Okay bye.." You said before hitting the end button on your phone.

What. Just. Happened? Was that really.. Was it really seriously.......O-On-ew? You think to yourself while walking towards the bus stop to go home forgetting about Ruby and Ashley.

When you got on the bus, a call came from Ashley, "Ya! Jojo!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?" You heard Ashley yell from the phone.

"Oh my gosh. HAHAHAHA sorry. I completely forgot about you guys. Sorry, continue shopping. I'm already on the bus to go home. But you'll never guess what just happened." You say to Ashley in excitement.

"What. Did you meet Onew?" She jokingly asked, as always.

"Yes. I actually did." You answer seriously.

"HAHA. Ohmaigawsh. REALLLYY?" Ashley said, sarcastically.

"No. I'm serious. Well, I didn't meet him. But I got his number. Seriously. Ashley. I'm ACTUALLY not joking about this." You said frustratedly.

"Well. I'm worried about your future. Jojo, you're hallucinating. Say, did you like pick up som shrooms or something?" Ruby suddenly asked.

"No, aah. I don't know how to prove this to you guys. Well, Whatever. Someday you'll see that I'm not lying. Seriously." You said firmly. "Have a nice day shopping girls~~" You said hanging up.

With a mix of excitement and uncertainty, you got off the bus and headed home.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

GAAAAH. What do you think? Weird? Good? Bad?

This is so much shorter than I expected. I respect all you Fanfiction authors. I'm already on writers block. ANY SUGGESTIONS? PLEASE? YES? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN?? :)

I honestly think it's really crappy... GAH. I'M SORRY IF I DIDN'T MEET YOUR EXPECTATION TT-TT

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.. I'LL TRY TO DO BETTER NEXT CHAPTER.