*2*

Onew Condition

Oh my god. I talked to her over the phone. I'm so happy. Even her voice is beautiful. Aahhh  Onew was freaking out after you both hung up. Then he went to s who were getting their makeup done. 

"Hyung- What's the schedule today?" Onew asked the manager.

"Music Bank at 4 then Taemin has to do WGM" Manager replied. "Unless you want to be in WGM you're off from 6." 

Yes! Onew thought. "Kay hyung- I don't need to be in WGM." Onew said. 

"Hyung! Sit down and do your make up!" Key scolded.

"Okay, okay key." Onew said, all in smiles.

"Hyung- did something good happen?" Minho asked, noticing Onew's smiles.

"Yeah- Hyung why are you smiling so much?" Jonghyun asked.

"Heh. I'll tell you guys later." Onew said nodding towards the manager who had his back towards them.

-After the Music Bank recording-

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." SHINee bowed and walked off the stage. You watched Onew's smiling face. And still couldn't believe what happened in the morning. It was already 7. You had no idea what to wear to the pojangmacha. 

This will do. You think as you pull out a pretty blue blouse and long white pants. After eating dinner and choosing clothes then taking a shower, it was already 9:30. You changed into the clothes you picked out and put on a light layer of make up. And put on your puffy jacket. Then when you saw the clock it was still 10. 

What do I do now... You took out your laptop and checked out some news about SHINee. And ended up on their schedule. 

So they really didn't have any schedules this morning. Confirming your uncertainty a little more.

After surfing on the web, it was 11:05 and you decided to leave because it took atleast 30 minutes to Dongdaemun. 

Waiting on the bus stop, you started to feel even more uncertain. What if I'm just falling for a dumb trick by a psycho? What if it's just a random e who wants to kidnap me? What if he's dangerous?

But you always ended up with the same question. But what if it actually IS Onew? 

You got to Dongdaemun at around 11:45 and you walked towards the pojangmacha. Every step you took, you felt butterflies in your stomach due to your nervousness. 

Why am even feeling nervous? This makes no sense! You scolded yourself. Then a message popped up on your phone from "Onew's" number.

I'm almost there.

You start freaking out when you saw someone with a scarf covering theri face walk from the opposite side from you to the phjangmacha which was around 15 meters away. You met eyes with him, and you quickly looked away pretending that you didn't see him. But as you were walking by a dark alley, a thick hand came out of the dark and pulled you in. As you were getting pulled in, you saw the guy with the scarf's eyes widen in shock as another thick hand  covered your hand before you had a chance to scream. 

Since it was almost midnight, there weren't many people but you heard some footsteps running towards you and the suspicious man who was trying to pull you down the dark alley. 

"STOP!" You heard Onew scream. You turned your head as much as you can with the man's hand covering your face. You could clearly make out his face. his scarf had half come off showing his cute stubby nose. It was Onew alright, but you were getting kidnapped right infrount of him. 

The man didn't even look back when Onew tried yelling at him, and when he didn't, Onew got furious and started running towards you and the man. Unlike the Onew who always fell, he suddenly jumped up and kicked the man's head.The man let go of you to hold his head that just got kicked. Onew took your hand and lead you out of the dark alley as fast as you could go. When you two got out, you where shivering from shock and Onew had sweat all over his brows and looked at you looking fraile and scared.

"Don't be scared. I'm here for you" He said, pulling you in for a hug.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________xD

AAHAHHAHAHAHAH ... WAS THAT TOO UNEXPECTED? 

I'M SORRY IF THAT WAS JUST LIKE A "BAM" AND DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE... I HOPE IT DID. CUZ ONEW JUST SAVED YOU FROM GETTIN GKIDNAPPED AND HUGGED YOU XP

WELL. I HOPE YOU'LL KEEP READING THIS.. EVEN THOUGH ITS A BIT CONFUSING. I'M SORRY I WAS TRYING TO WRITE 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY AND I DIND'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT LONG... XD

WELL THANKS FOR READING :D