A New Start

The Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Flashback ~

 

~ Jiyong's P.O.V ~

 

"UGH! I can't believe she actually will give Youngbae a chance! I'm way better than him, I'm handsomer, smarter, and I care for her more than he will ever! But why can't she see that?!" I thought as I slammed shut my locker and slammed my fist on the cold metal door. 

The other students saw and apparently got a bit frightened with my sudden actions, they always saw me so kind and cheerful, especially when im with Dara. People started eyeing me from head to toe and walking away fast as if I was a bully, looking for my next target. But I didn't give a damn, they could think whatevr they want. 

 

"U-u-um..excuse me!" said a quiet voice.

I directed my eyes to my left, and saw a girl who looked a little surprised and scared. She must of also saw me hitting my locker.

"Yes?" I kindly asked, as I wanted to give her a good impression of me.

"Um...well..um...I WANT TO GIVE YOU THIS! PLEASE ACCEPT IT!" she rapidly said as she ducked down her head and extended out her arms, handing me an envelope.

"Alright?" I said, kind of confused.

"Please read it sunbaenim," she shyly told as she quickly left.

"Wai-," I spoke, but she had already dashed off.

"Hmm? What was all that about? I don't even know her," I thought while glancing at the envelope before slipping it into my bag.

 

 

At Night

 

When I decided to start on my homework, I reached inside my bag to get my textbooks. But I had stumble upon the envelope that was given to me today, so I took it out. I carefully opened it and stared at the nicely and neatly written letter.

 

 

Dear Sunbaenim,

You may not know me, but I have admired you secretly. My name is Jessica, and I have had a huge crush on you since last year. I never got to approach you, and we never have any classes together. I often see you hanging out with your friends but since I didn't know any of you, I was too shy to approach you. I wanted to be your friend more than anything, I wanted to know more about you. However, that just never happened. I tried to confident and talk to you but I would always walk off right before I could talk to you. Now, I'm finally trying to reach my goal. And that is to write a letter to you, so that you will know my true feelings. You don't have to reply or anything, I....just wanted to let you know. Please, can we be friends?

                                                                                     ~ Jessica <3

 

I heaved a heavy sigh before I folded up the letter and placed it neatly back into it's envelope. I was a popular boy at my school and had received tons of love letters before, but I never responded to those girls as I only laid my eyes on Dara. I wasn't the type to like hurt anyone's feelings so I always accepted them, even though I know I can't give them a chance. 

 

 

It was late now, and I had finished all my homework and was about to head off to bed. I went over to my desk and was about to turn the lamp off before...I looked one more glance at that letter. I held it in my hand as my other hand slid open the drawer, I was about to drop it in until I stopped..................

 

I paused, before I closed my drawer and placed the envelope back onto my desk. I flicked the switch on my lamp and carried my feet over to my bed. 

 

 

 

It was time to move on..........

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

The next morning, I quickly got out of my bed and put my uniform on. Before I left my room, I opened the envelope and quickly wrote something in the letter before I placed it into my bag and headed downstairs.

 

Alright, let's be friends. I want to get to know you too. Meet me today at the library at 4.

 

 

At School

 

I had asked a few of my friends and apparently they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter