Two Can Play It That Way

The Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At School

 

~ No One's P.O.V ~

 

Dara was running up and down the stairs, she wanted to tell Youngbae that she will give him chance. But class was about to start any minute now and she doesn't want to be late.

 

"Aish Youngbae where are you?" she sighed as she looked at her text for him.

"OMO it's already 8:55, class is about to start, I better get going. I'll just text it to him instead of telling him in person," she said.

 

 

Class has just ended and it was now lunch time.

 

*Beep Beep*

 

Dara had just received a text.

 

To: Dara

Really?!? You're not joking right? You are actually gonna give me a chance? Thank you sooo much! Hey, how about eating lunch with me today? I am already in the cafeteria.

From: Youngbae

 

She quickly texted him back.

 

To: Youngbae

Alright, I'll be right there. :)

From: Dara

 

Dara went to her locker and placed her things away then went to the cafeteria to join Youngbae. When she arrived she had saw that he was waiting for her right at the entrance doors, just so she wouldn't get lost in finding him later. 

 

"Hey," he said as he gently hugged.

"Hi," she responded while also hugging him.

"Let's go, I'll introduce you to my friends," Youngbae told while guiding her to their table.

 

At the table there were two other guys there.

"Oh here they are," one said.

"Annyonghaesayo Choi Seunghyun imnida," the taller, low voiced one greeted.

"Annyonghaesayo Kang Daesung imnida," the other one greeted.

"Annyonghaesayo Park Dara imnida, it's nice to meet you," she shly said.

"Ohh so Youngbae ahh is this the girl you keep talking about?" Daesung asked while Dara slightly blushed.

"Haha, yea," he nervously replied.

"Oh look at the time we got to go now, right Daesung?" Seunghyun said as he nudged the other. So they could give some time alone for Dara and Youngbae.

"A-ahh yes, we have something to do right now. It was nice meeting you Dara," Daesung said.

"Neh, and if Youngbae is mean to you come tell us right away," Seunghyun joked as he took his stuff.

"Arasso, annyong. It was nice to meet you guys," she said as she waved goodbye to the two.

 

"I'm starving, what do you want to eat?" he asked her.

"Umm I want ____," she told.

"Alright, just wait here." he said.

"Neh, thank you." Dara said.

 

After a while Youngbae came back with their food.

 

"Here you go," he said while smiling.

"Thank you, I'll eat it well!" she cutely said while Youngbae chuckled.

"Hmm? What is it?" she asked.

"It's nothing, let's eat." Youngbae said.

"So, you really will give me a chance?" he asked.

"Yes, I will. I really like you," she shyly admitted although her heart belongs somewhere else.

"I'm so glad! I really like you too," he told while smiling.

"Hey, are you busy this saturday?" Youngbae asked.

"This saturday? Uhh I don't think so. Wae?" Dara asked.

"Do you want to go out on a date with me?" 

"A date? Okay!" 

"Awesome, so I'll pick you up at 12?" 

"Okay! I'll be waiting!"

 

Afterwards they had some light conversations. But they also talked about tons of random stuff and it brought laughter to the table. There awkwardness easily escaped and now they were very comfortable with each other.

 

 

Saturday

 

It was Saturday at noon, and like Youngbae said, he was waiting for Dara infront of her house. He rang the doorbell and waited.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

"Wait a minute!" yelled Dara from the inside.

After a little while, there could be rattling sounds from the other side of the door. It was Dara unlocking the door, and within seconds it opened up. Showing Dara in her cute outfit. Youngbae was used to seeing her in her unifrom all the time, so this was a big surprise for him. The clothes she choose were very stylish in a cute manner. He loved everything about her, even her sense of fashion. 

"Um, do I look okay?" Dara nervously asked while avoiding direct eye contact.

"Yea, you.....you look amazing. You made me breathless," he said.

"Really? I'm glad you like it. I actually had a difficult time choosing my outfit," she shyly replied.

"Well whatever you choose I'm sure I would love it. I love every single thing you do," Youngbae smiled, as Dara deeply blushed.

"Uh..you should come in for a while. I am almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter