Boyfriend? Girlfriend?

The Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd Year of High school

 

~ No One's P.O.V ~

 

"Hey Jiyong, everyone knows that you and Dara are very close. Is there something going on between the two of you?" one of his friends asked.

"What? Me and Dara? Nooo, we are just best friends, nothing more," he replied.

 

"If only we were more that that."

 

"Alright I see. You see one of the guys in Class A has this huge crush on her. And he's been wanting to ask her out but he was afraid that you guys were dating," he told.

"What?!" Jiyong shouted, nearly choking.

"Woah, calm down. What's with you?" his friend asked.

"Umm it's nothing. I'm just surprised I guess," he nervously told.

"Well yea apparently his name is Youngbae," he said.

"Oh," was all Jiyong could mutter.

 

At Night

 

"Dara? Dating someone else? I just can't imagine it," he sadly thought"

"Why can't we be together?" 

"AHH, I don't want to think about this!" he sighed while angrily ruffling his hair.

 

 

"Omo Dara did you hear the news? Apparently everyone is talking about it!" Minzy shouted.

"News? What news?" she asked, confused.

"Youngbae from Class A is planning on asking you out!! At first he thought that you and Jiyong were dating, but now he knows you guys aren't. And he is gonna make his move!" she squealed.

 

"Me and Jiyong huh? Only in my dreams."

 

"What? He is gonna ask me out?" she said, while blushing.

"Isn't this great? All the girls are head over heels for him!" the girls squealed, while fantasizing about Youngbae.

"Umm I don't know if I feel the same towards him," Dara shyly admitted.

"What?? Are you serious? How could you not like him? He is perfect!"

"Well...I..I don't know," she said.

 

 

*Ring Ring Ring*

 

"Oh time for class, let's get going," Bom said.

"Neh, anniyong," all of them said as they waved and parted for their seperate ways.

 

 

After School

 

~ Dara's P.O.V ~

I was heading to my locker when all of a suddenly one of my friends told me to go to the back field with her. And so I agreed.

 

"Hey, wh-," I said but was stopped when I realized she has disappear.

"Aish...where did she go now?!" 

 

All of a suddenly someone familar walked out. It was Youngbae, I was very close with him but I didn't know he felt that way towards me. 

 

"Hey," he said.

"Hi,"

"So I'm guessing you heard the rumors about me asking you out," he told while nervously chuckling.

"Yea my friends just told me recently," I said awkwardly.

"Umm...well it's not a rumor. Look Dara I had fallen in love with you since the first day I've met you. You are very different from all the girls that I have met. You are special, your pretty, ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter