CHAPTER 5

Title (It is called title cause I have no Idea)

“That’s all for today” as the class start their noise of joy after a long day.

“JaeYa! Is it alright for me to call you that?” I turn to see Hyukjin and his eye smile, I nodded.

“Me as well!?” Changbum smiled excitedly like a puppy.

Smiling back as an agreement, the boys seem like they got a grand prize. “So, JaeYa! Want to join us and our friends after school?” Hyukjin asked, “Sorry, I can’t I have work and I will see you guys tomorrow”

I got my bag and got out of class before the boys could say anything.

Oh! He look like… no, impossible he left along with him. Right?

He can’t be in this school…

“JAEYA!!!!!” I turn and see the two boys running towards me, “Why didn’t you wait! We could walk out together!!”

Hyukjin nodded in agreement with what Changbum said, “Sorry but I am rushing! Got to go”

“Bye guys” I waved and got out of the campus before I am late for work as the café near home.

That guy really look like him…

Can it be, if he is then won’t I able to know where Oppa is!

mmm.

With all those thoughts, I actually reach my stop fast.

“Oh! JAY! Finally!! How’s school since it is the first day!!” JiYoon Unnie jumped as I appeared at the door. She is one of the Unnies who treat me like I am their real dongsaeng after all I am the only child.

“It is fine, Normal?” I laugh to her, “Well, but is 6 months after all, I guess there are much to catch up no?”

“Ani, I move school and is the same grade I am going and they just started their semester since it is a private school.” I put my bag to the locker taking out the uniform hanging “and the holidays and exams are all different”

“Good to hear, alright saengie! Get change before more customers start to come” I got to the changing room as JiYoon Unnie went to help two other unnies.

My unnies are the best.

“JAY AHHHHHHH!!!” the voice echoed, “Dehhh JiHyun Unnie!!” I got to the cash register

“Get to the next customer as I go and help Gayoon!” I nodded and got my attire check as unnie got to Gayoon’s rescue.

“Hi, can I help you?” “Oh! JaeYa sshi!” I look away from the register, Changbum sshi, “oh you work here!?” He smiled.