CHAPTER 4

Title (It is called title cause I have no Idea)

“Why are you at the rooftop, I waited for you at the canteen you know” He pouted,

“Sorry, Just that I can’t stand the crowd” I lower my head, “You meant the things people are saying.”

I look up and realise that he knew, “I knew what was bothering you, you are my friend why bother about what others say?”

“Come on let’s get to class now since the bell is going to ring soon” He help me up and we get to class.

“Ringgggg” I guess I stoned again time to head down to class.

I got off the floor, and headed down the stairs away from the rooftop.

The class is noisy as usual, “Hey JaeYa-sshi! Are you interested to join us later for tea?” A group of girls approach me, “Anyway I am Seungah!”

“Hi, sorry I am not interested” I smiled back, “It is fine, I know you are shy. You can approach us anytime alright?” I nodded as she walk away with her group of friends.

For the first time I am actually approach, after all my previous school life is only with him nobody else and one of his friend ChanYong.

The chairs beside mine dragged, and settle down Changbum and Hyukjin “Where have you been, we have been waiting for you” Hyukjin spoke, “Sorry I got lost halfway”

“See I told you!” Hyukjin poke Changbum causing him to jump “Fine! You didn’t had to poke me!”

They remind me of you and Chanyong Oppa as well, all the silly argument.

“Sorry, I will join you guys again alright?”


Hi, This is Cmotional

This is Chapter 4(:

Enjoy.