CHAPTER 2

Title (It is called title cause I have no Idea)

 

CHAPTER 2

“Oppa! Where are we going?” I smiled,

“mmm.. Sorry I am going somewhere far away.” He release my hands, as I look at him in shock

“Oppa what do you mean…” I stare at him as he walk away

“OPPA!!!!”

“Hey miss, Hey” I woke up as someone shook me a little, “oh you are going to miss your stop if you are going to keep sleeping like this”

I stare at that person, “huh”

“erm, you wear the same school uniform as I am and I saw you sleeping so deeply so I thought it will be bad if you miss your stop” he scratch the back of his head, just like oppa did.

“Oh, thank you.” Then he press the bell as we got to the exit to alight.

“I guess I will see you around then” He smiled and walk towards the school gate as I nod.

Been 6 months since I step into school, wish me luck oppa.

I step into the campus and headed to look for the office, mmm… this should be the way

“Hey! Is you again!” I turn and saw the same guy with a group of people this time “Are you like lost?” he laughed, he is like oppa somehow.

“Yeah” I replied, “looking for the office since I am new” he nodded and turn back “Guys! I will see you guys later!”

He pointed to me then turn back “ come I bring you to the office newbie!”

I followed, Oppa, I miss you.

“Anyway, what’s your name? Mine is Changbum! Woo changbum!” He turn to me smiling,

“JaeYa, Park JaeYa” I answered as I step into the cold office, “then I shall see you around Jaeya-sshi!”

“Hi, I am here to register”

 


 

Hi, This is Cmotional

This is Chapter 2(:

Enjoy.