CHAPTER 3

Title (It is called title cause I have no Idea)

CHAPTER 3

“Class we will have a new student joining us,” the teacher, female, spoke up as she saw my presence at the door “hurry settle down so we can welcome her”

Whispers uproar, “girl?” “I wonder if she is a chick” “Oh my! Hurry up! I want to see her!” typical guys, of cause he is different from them. I smile to my thought then down when I thought about my reality now.

“JaeYa sshi? Come on in” She smiled as I walked in and the class start their noise level again then slow down as the teacher glare at them, then hint me to start the introduction.

“Hi, I am Park JaeYa.” I bowed and the class cheered, “You can sit between  Changbum and Hyukjin. Changbum! Hyukjin! Raise your hands” I looked up to that familiar name and saw that guy again.

What’s his name again?

I settled down between both guys, “Anneyong JaeYa-sshi!” I nodded, “we meet again!” he smiled.

Is this dejavu? Oppa did the same…

“Anneyong JaeYa-sshi! Good to see you again!” He smiled,

I smiled back, “Yeap we did!”

“Good to have someone I know in the same class and sitting next to me!” He laughed,

“I agree! Me too! Well, then let’s have lunch together later?” I asked as he nodded and pat my head

“Jaeya-sshi? Jaeya-sshi?” I must have day dreamed again, “Huhh, oh sorry”

“What is to sorry about? It is lunch time actually, want to join me and Hyukjin to lunch?” Changbum asked me as I turn to him and Hyukjin who is smiling at me.

“Sure” I got my stuff and followed them.

Then I heard whispers, “oh my, can you believe it. She actually followed them.” “I never know she is such an attention seeking person”

“Guys, I think I left something in class, I will see you guys at the canteen” before they can say anything, I sped off.

Nothing change ain’t it. 


Hi, This is Cmotional

This is Chapter 3(:

Enjoy.

Thank you kpazzie for subscribing(:

Really hope to hear from you in my comment box^^