Chapter 4

It's All Because Of A Puppy

I sprung up and turned my back to Sungyeol:

 

-          You…you are really nonsense.

 

Sungyeol didn’t mind my words. Instead, he stood up and walked towards me. And with the wide arms of a 180cm high guy like Sungyeol, I couldn’t espace his hug from my back. Vaguely, I had my own guess for why the way Sungyeol looked at me was strange.

 

But at that time, all I could do was struggling to get out of his hug:

 

-          Let me go!

 

-          I will let you go when – Sungyeol whispered to my ears, making me shiver – you don’t say that I’m nonsense.

 

Idiot! I just wanted to scream to his face that word. Wasn’t what he did nonsense? I meant kissing a puppy and let that puppy kiss a girl – could I call what Do did a real kiss? – and telling the girl that the puppy had helped him kiss her was nothing but nonsense!

 

-          So you want me to hug you like this, huh?

 

-          What do you want? – I frowned my eyebrows – Why are you doing these nonsen…ah no…these things?

 

All of the sudden, Sungyeol let go of me but he quickly held me back by a grab on my wrist. Tightly. He sighed and then smiled looking at me:

 

-          Where should I start? Maybe from the moment Do bit me, I was injected with love potion already.

 

I slightly pouted. He was definitely a Human science guy, romantic to death.

 

-          Do was just the reason for me to meet you, Cheonmi ah. And that it ran around these days was also the reason for me to teach him kiss you…

 

-          What the? You taught him?

 

-          Yep – Sungyeol nodded for confirmation while I was showing an unsatisfied expression – it works, huh?

 

-          You are really… - I started to abuse pointlessly – Did you run out of things to do? He is my puppy, not yours. You have no right to teach him do wrongly.

 

Sungyeol shushed me by pressing his index finger against my lips. But it didn’t work as I continued complaining, simply because he had taken Do away without asking my permission. Therefore, he cut off my words by…

 

…pulling me inside his arms and placing a kiss on my lips. Deeply.

 

Nearly one minute or more (I just couldn't count) later, we broke the kiss and his lips curved into a smile with satisfaction:

 

-          Now Do isn’t in need anymore, huh?

 

I was like losing my tongue, couldn’t say anything. Luckily, there was Do rescuing me.

 

But the way he used to rescue me…Well…I was sure that only puppy could think of such the way.

 

I was standing there, rolling me eyes around to hide away from Sungyeol’s full-of-love look at me when I felt something wet and warm running on my feet. Looking down, I was astonished to death to see my beloved puppy freely spead his legs and pee on my feet. I quickly jumped up, aparted me from Sungyeol and shouted:

 

-          What the hell are you doing Do? Bad! Too bad!

 

And with handiness, I picked up my puppy and ran back to my room at once, leaving Sungyeol there.

 

It was all because of Do. I met Sungyeol because of him and was kissed by Sungyeol also because of him! Do ah, you were truly ruining my life! How could I have bravery to meet him again after that kiss?

 

***

 

I ran to the front of my room and was about to call Suzy to open the door when I heard her speaking with her sweetest voice ever. Along with that, there was the laugh of a guy from inside:

 

-          Euro, why are you like that? Come here and get to know Myungsoo oppa!