The Movie

Whisper In The Water

I leave my apartment the next morning to go to work. I look at Joon's apartment as I pass by and blush lightly then walk quickly to the elevator, not wanting to be late for work.

It doesn't take me long to arrive by bus. I change in the back and quickly get to work.

I stand at the register and hear the bell of the cafe door go off and I look up to see the first costumer of the day.

"Welcome to Cafe Choco~" I smile and bow in greeting. The man bows back and orders his coffee. I turn around after he pays and make his coffee for him.

About 3 hours after I start working I get to go on my 30 minutes break. I make myself some Cocoa and take a doughnut from the back room and sit out at a table, relaxing. I sit alone for about 5 minutes when I hear the bell go off behind me and listen to the foot steps get closer. I see a boy order something at the register then smile lightly at our cafe getting more business than usual. I look back out the window and look up to the sky as I sit at the small table.

After a moment I hear someone sit across from me. I look up and see Joon smiling and sitting in front of me.

"Hey." he smiles.

I smile back and nod, "hey..."

"Been busy today?" he asks as he takes a sip of some freshly made coffee.

I nod, "a little bit."

He nods a bit, "hmmm...what are you doing after work?" he asks.

I look up and shrug, "...nothing that I know of."

"Wanna catch a movie with me?" he asks. 

"Eh?" I ask a bit surprised.

"Um. Well...I got there tickets from a friend...and...I don't really have anyone else to go with" he bites his lip lightly and smiles.

I nod and look down. My heart hurts a little. So he just wanted me to go since no one else could. "Yeah...I'll go" I try my best to smile.

He seems excited, "great...I'll meet you at your apartment at 7...ok?" he asked.

I nod, "Yeah. I should go...my break is over. I'll see you then" I stand and throw away the empty cup and paper plate then wave as I go to the back to wash my hands.

-------------------------------------------------------

I look myself over in the mirror, making sure my make-up is even and that my clothes aren't bunched up. I have on a pair of faded black jeans and a more girly looking top that hangs off of one shoulder, revealing my undershirt and a bit of my bra, which I quickly hide under my tanktop underneath my top. I fix my hair up a little and hear a knock on the door. I grab my hand bag and open the door with a smile.

Joon looks me up and down then smiles, "You look good" he says shyly.

I feel my cheeks get a little warm and bow softly, "thanks...you too" I say just as shyly when I look him over. He has on a pair of grey skinnies and a black tanktop with a black suit coat over it. He steps out of the way so I can walk out and I lock the door then we walk to the elevator. We get down to the lobby and he opens the cab door for me and we head to the theatre.

He hands the tickets to the man at the door and we walk in.

"Want popcorn or anything?" he asks.

I nod, "yeah. We can just share a popcorn and get some drinks if you want" I smile.

He nods, "good plan" he says with a small chuckle.

I can't help but to smile at him and wait for him to come back with the food, holding my hand bag in front of me, both hands crossed together. I decide to sit on the small bench beside of me while I wait for him. 

He comes up behind me and places the cold drink on my neck. I jump lightly then look at him and he laughs. 

"Here" he smiles and hands me the drink.

I smile and accept it, "thanks..." 

We walk into the screening room and take our seats. I sit on the inside seat and Joon sits by the aisle. 

The movie starts as the theatre lights dim. The only other people besides Joon and I are a few couples and one lady holding a box of tissues.

"I think she has seen this movie before" Joon jokes as he nods towards the lady with the tissue box.

I smile and laugh lightly, "Maybe I should have brought my tissues too" I joke.

We both smile and laugh. The movie starts and we silently watch, eating popcorn every now and then.

Half-way through the movie I reach my hand to get some popcorn and I feel another hand meet mine. I look over and see Joon also looking at our hands. I get some popcorn and smile lightly before eating it. I glance over and our eyes meet. I look away again and feel my heart beat just slightly faster. I pay more attention to the movie after that.

I shift in my seat to get comfortable and I notice a couple below us kissing each other. I blush lightly and look away. I feel Joon rest his arm on the chair behind me as he watches the movie, still eating on the popcorn. I take a silent deep breath and try to watch the movie. It gets to a kiss scene and I look down, not wanting to watch.

I keep thinking of Joon and I kissing yesterday. I feel myself becoming a bit shy.

The movie ends and we leave the screening room. I throw away my empty drink cup and walk to Joon, who is waiting by the door. He smiles softly at me. I smile back a little.

We decide to walk home. We walk in silence for a little while until Joon breaks it.

"About yesterday..." he starts.

"Ah. No. It's fine...don't worry about it" I replied quickly.

"No...It's not. I have something to say about it..." he says and stops walking.

I lightly run into his back and then look up when he turns around.

"I...actually thought about something last night after that happened. And I thought about it seriously" he said.

"Oh...ok...what did you think about?" I asked.

He looks me in the eyes suddenly and lightly takes my hands in his.

"TaeHyun...I like you..."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a quick update! Hope you all enjoy it~ ^^ Sorry for the cliffhanger~! I've been so busy again TT TT I'm trying to update when I can! Let me know what you think please! I want to make sure i'm keeping your interest!!

 

MinHyun OUT!!