The Heart

Whisper In The Water

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I turn in my bed to turn it off when I feel a sudden warmth and arms wrapping around my shoulders. I slowly open my eyes and wait a moment for my sight to become cleared. I look in front of myself and find myself greeted by a male's figure. A topless male figure. I blush and push myself away from whoever it was and quickly looked my body over. I sighed in relief when I found myself fully clothed and untouched. I looked back to the figure and lightly moved the hair from his face. I was relieved to see it was Joon.

I went to crawl over him so I could get up and start to get ready when he brought his arms around me and pulled me down on top of him with a light hug. My face collided with his chest and I tried to push away, only to be pulled into a tighter hug. I gave up after a moment and listened to the sound of his heart. I felt my body relax into his arms and closed my eyes softly. I was snapped out of the trance when I felt him move under me and groan as he started to wake up.

His arms let me go as he started to stretch and I swiftly made my move to get off of him. He to his side and I decided to wake him up the rest of the way.

I placed my hands on his shoulder and shook him lightly, "What happened to sleeping on the couch?" I asked and placed a hand on my hip.

He opened his eyes and looked around, almost as though he was confused. "Ah...I must have slept-walked" he said as he sat up and stretched his arms over his head again. The blanket fell from his shoulders, exposing his chest and abs. I blushed and looked away.

"Please do me a favor and put your shirt on" I said shyly, covering my hands over my face and turning away from him.

I heard him chuckle and move off the bed. "Sorry. It's difficult for me to sleep with shirts on" he replied.

"Well...I know to lock my door from now on if you stay over...You sleep walk and sleep half ...I cannot continue with this" I laughed lightly.

I hear him laugh a bit too.

"But..thanks to you I slept well" I hear him speak lightly.

I turn and look at him, only to find him standing right behind me. I look to his face and see him looking at me with a gentle smile. I hear my phone alarm go off and jump lightly.

"Ah! That's right! I have to get ready! Umm...feel free to have breakfast before you go!" I smile and zoom out of the room to go get ready for work so I won't be late.

-----------------------------------------------

I change out of my work clothes and into my comfy clothes to start the walk home. I turn on my phone to check for calls and messages, finding none. I place my phone in my pocket and plug in my earphones, listening to my IPod as I walk home. I go into a light jog, to make up for not jogging yesterday after work.

I get about halfway home and my phone rings. I pull it out of my pocket to check and see who it is. It's Joon. I answered it after pulling out an earphone.

'Hey there you' I hear Joon speak into his phone.

I smile, "Hey there back."

'TaeHyun...what are you doing right now?" he asked.

"Headed home from work. What's up?"

'Um...well...I was wondering if you wanted to come hang out at my place for a while?'

I think about it for a bit, "I don't see why not...I'll be there soon once I get to the apartments."

I hear a sigh from the other end of the phone as though he is relieved. 'Thanks! See ya soon' he said as he hung up.

I looked at the phone then laughed lightly, "way to hang up without much notice" I say to myself then put the phone back in my pocket, plug my earphone back in, and start my jog to the apartments.

-----------------------------------------------

I go into my apartment first to clean up from the jog and work then get dressed and walk over to Joon's. I knock on the door and after a moment Joon opens the door to let me in with a smile.

"I have arrived!" I joke and flip my still lightly wet hair.

Joon seems to pause for a moment then chuckles, "ah yeah! Welcome. Come on in" he says and I walk into his apartment, letting the door close behind me.

"We hung out yesterday too~ Guess you aren't tired of me yet" I joked.

"Oh no! We did, didn't we? Hmmm...didn't think this through" he jokes back.

I lightly hit his shoulder, "Your not supposed to agree!" I smile.

He smiles back and then flings his arm around my shoulder, "I'm am so sorry~ I won't agree with you ever again!" he jokes.

I giggle, "How mean of you~" I smile.

We walk into the living room and I notice his house is very plain and...white.

"You must really like the color white, huh?" I say as I walk in front of him and look around curiously.

"Oh...uh...yeah. White's alright" he says lightly.

I look at him, "It's more than alright if you have so much of it" I laugh.

He smiles and nods, "Yeah...I guess so. Thirsty? Hungry?" he asks.

I nod, "Yeah. A bit of both actually."

He nods and goes into the kitchen of his apartment, "I'll make something for ya."

I sit on the couch carefully and keep looking around his house. It's a little messy, more than I thought it would be. I decide to clean up a bit while I wait for him to finish the food and drinks. I pick up the dirty clothes and put them in what I assume to be the dirty clothes hamper. I then throw away the few beer cans and bottles on the ground. I am almost done when he walks in with the food and drinks.

"Ah! You didn't have to do that" he smiles and sits the food down in the side table.

"It was bugging me...so I kinda did" I smile back.

"Oh well...thanks. That's less for me to do tonight" he chuckles.

I nod, "Lucky you~ Having such a caring neighbor~" I smile as I walk forward. I trip over a pair of pants that I had missed and fall forward. I close my eyes, readying myself for impact with the floor. I feel Joon's arms wrap around me and my hands land on his shoulders, my face laying against his shirt.

"Whoa! You ok?" he asks with worry in his voice.

I nod lightly then look up at him to respond, "Yeah-" I stop my words after I look up when I notice our faces not even an inch apart.

I look up and meet Joon's eyes. My heart slowly begins to fasten it's pace. I open my mouth to say something but then close it again when I see Joon start to lean in and close the distance between us.

 

-Joon's POV-

I see her trip over my pants on the floor and rush forward as she falls over. I bring my arms around her waist to hold her up. Her hands hold onto my shoulders and her face meets with my shirt. I relax once I see her in my arms and not on the floor.

"Whoa! You ok?" I ask worried.

She nods and brings her face up to look at me, "Yeah-" she stops her words and I notice out faces are less than an inch apart. I look at her eyes and they look up to meet mine. I feel my heart beating quickly. I look down at her lips then back to her eyes. Without knowing what i'm doing I slowly start to lean in and close the distance between us.

 

-TaeHyun's POV-

I see Joon close his eyes as our lips meet. I open mine wide in surprise and don't move. He pulls my waist closer to himself and I find myself slowly closing my eyes and kissing him back. I lightly draw my arms over his shoulders and let his body rest against mine.

We stop after a moment when Joon pulls back from the kiss. I open my eyes and notice he is looking at me again. we stare for a moment at each other then quickly seperate, both of us blushing majorly. I turn away from him and holds my hand to my mouth.

"I uh....sorry..." I hear him say nervously.

I shake my head lightly, "Oh...uh...no...it's ok...we got caught in the moment. I understand" I reply.

I turn and look at him, noticing a sad look in his eyes. I wonder what it could mean.

"Um...well...I...the...food is done" he says and turns from me, walking over to the food.

I follow, "oh right...thanks" I smile a small smile and sit down in front of one of the plates. He sits beside me and eats some of his food while turning on his TV. I also eat and we sit in an awkward silence, the TV being the only sound besides us eating our food.

Once I finish I stand to take the food into the kitchen. Joon takes my plate from me gently and smiles, "I got it. Don't worry" he says then he walks away into the kitchen with his plate and mine.

"I should...go..." I smile lightly from around the kitchen corner.

He nods and looks at me, "Oh yeah. Thanks for coming over" he says softly.

I nod back and take myself to the door, walking out and going over to my own apartment.

I close my door then lean my back against it, sliding down to the floor. I bring my hand to my lips and blush.

"That was my...first...kiss..." I whisper to myself. I hide my face in my knees and let myself blush.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy this chapter update everyone! I'll try and write on another story tomorrow if not this one~

 

MinHyun out!!