A real date?

100 Days With You

It was Sunday,november 23th.L.Joe's birthday.

Jiyeon got up extra early and baked a birthday cake for him and went into his room with the baked cake.

"Happy 18th birthday!" Jiyeon started singing the brithday song infront of a sleepy L.Joe who is now rubbing his eyes.

L.Joe made a wish and blew the candles."What did you wished for?" Jiyeon is becoming a busybody by the day.

"Will you grant my wish then?" L.Joe asked,blinking his eyes.

Jiyeon hesitated,then nodded.

"Go on a date with me." L.Joe smirked.

~

They're now currently Lotte World,surrounded by rollercoasters and other rides.

"Wow..this place is better nowadays." Jiyeon gasped at the changes made."You've never come here before?" L.Joe raised an eyebrow.

Jiyeon shook her head "I came here once with Jaehyo oppa and Taeminnie." that reply hit L.Joe,hard.

Jiyeon noticed it and felt sorry.

She grabbed L.Joe's wrist and dragged him to the 'Viking'

They sat on the very last row which is the scariest.

L.Joe grabbed a hold of Jiyeon's hand,making her blush.

"You don't want to hold my hand?" L.Joe asked.Jiyeon shook her head and held L.Joe's hand tightly.

After a few rides,L.Joe was tired yet he didn't want to waste the time he had with Jiyeon.

Suddenly,sounds of thunder could be heard.Jiyeon grabbed L.Joe to a shelter.

"Looks like it's gonna rain,did you bring an umbrella?" Jiyeon asked L.Joe.

"I did but only one..." he looked down.

They shared the umbrella,close to each other.They could hear and feel each other's presence.

Both of their hearts were beating as they reached to the apartment.

"Oh my god,you're drenched" Jiyeon grabbed a towel and started drying L.joe's wet hair.

L.Joe's left side was drenched cause he gave more space to Jiyeon,afraid of getting her wet.

L.Joe's heart melted at Jiyeon's touch.

~

End of chappie 16! Hehe cute much!
 
Choco <3