Study date?

100 Days With You

It was saturday,only 2 days until the finals which means tutoring L.Joe.

Jiyeon made breakfast and waited for L.Joe to wake up.

Finally L.Joe woke up and ate breakfast,they sat down on the sofa,starting their tutor session.

L.Joe took down notes while Jiyeon explained.

After about 4 hours of non-stop studying,L.Joe finally broke down.He fell asleep on Jiyeon's lap who is now feeling awkward yet she seemed to be drowned in L.Joe's facial features.

She found herself staring at L.Joe lips for some reason and closed her eyes and tried to stop looking at his pink,partially parted lips.

She heard him sigh in his sleep.She gently placed L.Joe's head on the one of the cushions instead of her now numb lap.

She then tip toed into her room,with a red face.

She too fell asleep on her bed and only woke up when the sun was about to set.

She went to the market to get grocerries and almost forgot that it was november 22th.A day before L.Joe's brithday.

She wondered what to give him.

She couldn't think of anything so she decided to bake a cake for him.

She got to the apartment to find L.Joe on the sofa,watching TV.

"Hey you're back." L.Joe greeted her.Jiyeon went to the kitchen to cook dinner.

During dinner,Jiyeon tried to break the silence by asking L.Joe what is his favourite,strawberry or chocolate.

He replied chocolate.(hehe chocolatenite is my name:)

L.Joe wondered why she even ask that in the first place but he had a idea in mind.
~
Chappie 15 end! second time updating two day.I'm planning to finish this fic by today or tomorrow so I can start on the sequel and a new story I have in my mind right now so I'm rushing but I'll promised to give you quality work before I click the update button(:
    Choco <3