100 Days With You

Description

What happens when L.Joe finds out that he's engaged to his classmate,Park Ji Yeon?

What happens when Ji Yeon doesn't want to marry him?

What happens when she's forced to live with him for 100 days if she wishes to go to Paris and become a professional photohgrapher?

 

What happens when she has to earn the money for the flight ticket and the money for her to use when she's in Paris?

Will L.Joe fall in love with Ji Yeon?

Will Ji Yeon love him back?

Will they seperate after 100 days?

What happends during the 100 days?

~Keep on reading to find out~

Poster credits to Undankbar.Amazing skills and the service is super fast(:

Foreword

Lee Byung Hun / L.Joe ~ He's a playboy,the school's kingka,handsome,rich,smart and he likes to be called L.Joe.


Park Ji Yeon ~ Quiet but actually very fun to be with once you get to know her,intrested in photography,people doesn't know that she's the heir to the Park Group and doesn't wish people to know.Doesn't wish to be married to L.Joe and wishes to go to Paris and continues her dream of becoming a professional photographer together with her childhood crush who will be revealed later in the story.She has to earn the money herself if she goes to Paris after the 100 days stated in the contract.

 

Lee Tae Min ~ He's Jiyeon's childhood bff and goes to the same school as her.He likes to backhug Jiyeon.ALOT.He knows about the contract and helps her along the way.


~ Contract ~
Park Ji Yeon agrees that she'll live together with Lee Byung Hun for 100 days and after the 100 days,her father,Park Soo Man allows Park Ji Yeon to go to paris but she has to earn her own money for the plance ticket and as well as living there.


~ End of contract ~

Other characters will be revealed later.

 

Click here for the sequel!

© Copyright; 2011, chocolatenite All Rights Reserved.

No printing or redistribution allowed.

Do not post anywhere else. Do not plagiarize.