He's back...

100 Days With You

Jiyeon's POV

The finals are over and now it's just about 3 weeks of school until graduation and hello Paris! Yet I feel quite sad that the 100 days is coming to an end.

Guess I'll miss L.Joe but I'll meet Jaehyo oppa so I'm good.

My parents went to have a so-called dinner with L.Joe and his parents since today is our last day living together.

Ugh,why do I feel so miserable?

End of Jiyeon's POV

L.Joe's POV

I can't believe this is coming to an end.Why does this have to end when we were finally getting along with each other.This evening is the last time I'll see her.Of course I'll see her in school but it's not the same.

End of L.Joe's POV

No one's POV

They all went to Jiyeon's mansion to have a final dinner.Jiyeon looked stunning in her silk night gown and L.Joe was dashing in his sleek suit.

During dinner,the parents had conversation with each other but the two of them didn't spoke a word to each other.

Suddenly the door bell rang.No one expecting any visitors this evening.

One of the maids went to get the door.

Their dinner was disturbed by one and only Ahn Jaehyo and his girlfriend Im Jin Ah.

"We hope we're not intruding" Jaehyo spoke as he walked into the dinning room.

Jiyeon rushed to Jaehyo and hugged him.L.Joe's heart broke into pieces.

Jaehyo ruffled her hair."Why are you coming back?" Jiyeon's eyes sparkled.

"We came back to get married" that sentence shot Jiyeon's heart.Her smile turned into a blank stare.

"No way.." Jiyeon muttered under her breath.

Jaehyo and Nana went to greet the parents,leaving Jiyeon alone in the living room.

She bit her lips,trying not to cry.

She went into the dinnng room after much bitting.

She saw Jaehyo and Nana sitting together and chatting with her parents about the wedding.

"Jiyeon you should be the photographer for the wedding photos." Jaehyo's voice could be heard across the room,where Jiyeon was seated.

Jiyeon gave him a small nod.

~

That night,Taemin called the heart broken Jiyeon who was curling up on her bed,sobbing like a maniac.

"I heard what happended.You okay?" Taemin knew the day where his hyung gets married was coming but he didn't expect it to be so soon.

Jiyeon kept on crying thru the phone."You want me to come over?" Taemin was really worried.

"It's okay.I just want to be alone right now." Jiyeon finally spoke but she was still sobbing and hiccuping.

Jiyeon hung up the phone and went to sleep,trying to take the blow.

She wasn't sure how she was gonna go to school with those black eye bags under her eyes.

After a few minutes,she gave up and went to sleep.

~
End of chappie 17!Poor Jiyeon T^T

 Choco <3