Beautiful ending

Love does exist

2weeks later--

*anyeonghaseo a text have arrived*

from : sehun

annyeong seohyun... just want to ask you if

you want to go out together? a new goguma icecream

stall just opened^_^ reply soon ok ? kekeke

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*BEEPBEEP*

oh seohyun texted back ! he unlocked his phone

from : hyunnie <3 my future wife :*

ah sehun ah~ sure i will be glad to go together

um so meet at samdong station around 1pm? :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

" ASSA !! first step done ! " sehun jumped in joy.

" now i better get prepared "

2 hours later--

" sehun im here!! " seohyun waved to sehun.

" ANNYEONG HYUNNIE ! kaja ? " sehun showed his eyesmile.

" ne ! "

------------------------------------------------------

" this goguma icecream is the best one i have ever tasted!! jjang  ! " seohyun said while she eats her icecream.

" thats good.. im happy if you're happy .. i owe you so much seohyun "

" aniyo .. kwenchana .. its not your fault .. "

after minutes of silence, a kid with a bunch of balloons went up to seohyun.

" unnie this is for you .. i hope you will live happily after " she gave her the balloons and ran away giggling.

" huhh ? whats happening?" seohyun's eyes went big.

Sehun immediately went down and kneeled infront of seohyun. He gave seohyun a bouquet of flowers and said " seohyun .. i owe you so much that words can't even describe.. i knew i will regret when i ran away that day... i promise to take care of you forever.. never leave you.. now , you are just missing something on your finger.. seo joohyun .. will you be my girlfriend ? " sehun opened a small box containing a big diamond ring.

" I .. I .. se..eh.un ah .. can i think about it first ? i really don't know what to do .. " seohyun looked away unable to face him.

" i understand .. give me the answer by tonight... you know the answer meant alot to me right .. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun opened her door and surprisingly , Yonghwa was chatting with her umma.

" jung yong hwa-shi .. why are you here ?! i dont remember we were having tution tod..a..y .. AH OTTAKAE I FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT MIANHAEYO YONGHWA AH " seohyun placed her hand on .

yonghwa giggled alittle ' aishh how cute can this girl be?! ' he thought to himself.

" so can we start now ? "

" ye .. come with me to the room... " seohyun instructed him to move to the room.

~~~ during the tuition ~~

" so if you put ' x ' between , ' y ' and ' z ' . you will get the answer. you get it ? " seohyun looking at his face

" AIGO AH HYUN IM SO TIRED CAN WE REST AWHILE ? " yonghwa laid on the floor.

" ya you think i have the whole day for you ? aishh whatever we will stop here today.. " seohyun grumbled.

" what happened ? i was just joking .. why do you look so tired ? "

" aniyo .. i just feel kind of tired .. " seohyun bite her lower lips.

" okay then.. rest well ...  i will get going... anyway i just want to tell .. you look pretty today" yonghwa showed his famous dimple smile and ran away in shyness.

" what ? what did he just say ?! " seohyun blushed hardly.

" anyway ... i shouldn't be blushing right now... what reply should i give him? i don't want to hurt him but i dont have any feel for him too.. should i give it a try and go out with him? but it will be very awkward! should i ? should i not? AISHH I REALLY DON'T KNOW " seohyun screamed in her mind.

' sigh i should tell him the answer now...... '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To : sehun

sehun ah~ i will be happy to go out with you

From : seohyun

she closed her eyes and tapped the send button. seohyun opened her eyes slowly to look what happened

--------

you have sent the message to the drafts.

--------

' what ? is god telling me not to send it ? will i regret it ? ' seohyun thought for a second. Suddenly few moments flashed through her mind. It was her with yonghwa. when she was tutoring him, when she was in the class with him, when she saw him the first time.

* dugeun dugeun* ' ehy ? whats that ? is that my heart beating ? ' seohyun moved her hand to her chest. Yes, it was her heart beating. Why? because she had already fallen for Yonghwa. seohyun sigh and started pressing the buttons on her phone again.

To : sehun

sehun .. im sorry.. i tried to accept but .. even if

i did , my heart will not be with you. I found out that i had

fall in love with a choding mind guy but fun to be with :')

i always feel happy whenever im with him. I won't feel anything missing

when im with him... i know you will try to give me all this too but

i know... without him... my life will be only black and white... i just found out

that .. he already entered my heart even without me knowing..

yes .. he found the key to my heart .. im sorry sehun , you definitely can

find a girl better than me .. i wish you goodluck .. i hope you wish me too alright ..

mianhae...............

From : seohyun

--------------------

* BEEPBEEP*

sehun dropped his phone after he read her text.

he had a feel that she wont accept him but he just couldn't accept the fact that seohyun had just rejected him

" why.... " this word repeated in his mind again and again.

tears started falling down from his cheeks .. " no ... a man shouldn't cry ... " he gulped and sent back seohyun a text.

------------------

" umma ya~ im really scared .. will he feel hurt if he saw that i rejected him ? "

*anyeonghaseo a text have arrived.*

From : sehun

ahahahah !!!! SEOJOOHYUN I WAS JUST JOKING WITH YOU !!

expected this answer from you.. well seems like my little

hyunnie got a boyfriend already uh?! kicking her childhood friend

away now ? XD just kidding kekeke to be honest .. i already have a gf ..

i was just testing you keke , hm i wonder who is that lucky guy huh?

i truthfully wish you goodluck :)

----------------------

" WHAT ? AH CHEONGMAL ... THIS NAPPEUN JUST MADE ME WORRY FOR NOTHING HMPH! " seohyun felt a little angry but also relieved that sehun was just joking with her .. ( well ofcouse not knowing he was lying to her XD ahaha goodjob sehunnnn )

" nowwww i can rest in peace !! " she laid down on bed and went to sleep after few minutes.

THE NEXT DAYYYYYYYYY-----

" hyunnnnnn !! why are you so late ?! "

" im not late !! im always punctual okay!! you were the one that is early! " seohyun argued back.

" ara !! i miss you !! " yonghwa pouted.

" sigh ... why did i choose you over such a gentleman " seohyun whispered to herself but loud enough for yonghwa to hear.

" bo?! so choosing that  me over that guy is a bad choice ?? ya ~ seojoohyun you're so daring uh " yonghwa leaned foward to seohyun and gave her a tight hug.

" okayokay im sorry !! i can't breath !! " seohyun struggled.

" now you know my power " yonghwa smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and soooooo the two lived happily afterrrr ~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahaha sorry for the short update even though its the last chapter :( if you can, i hope you can support me for my next new jongyoon fanfic !! well even though they dont have any program or show together, i honestly think they are cute together haha goodbye for now !! ANNYEONGGGG !! ^_^