Unforgettable past

Love does exist

I packed my stuffs and went out of the class. Yonghwa was standing at one of the corner waiting for someone. Thinking he had already forgotten about our meeting , I walked to another way.

" nal gidalyeo ! " ( wait for me ! ) he ran towards me. " did you forgot about our meeting today ? " he pouted.

" ofcourse not ! I'm not like someone ~ I thought you already forgotten about it , yong choding " I laughed at his weird face.

                                                          

                                                          ( Imagine she is laughing like that , ignore the background keke )

" Ya ! You better remember this ! " he pouted again.

" lets go to your house with my car " he opened his car door.

" mine ? why mine ? " I was confused.

" Just go before it gets too late " I went in the car before he ended his sentence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" umma ! i'm back home with a classmate ! we're going to revise. If there's anything, just call me " I smiled.

" Anyeonghaseo ! Mrs seo nice to meet you , my name is Yonghwa. Sorry for interrupting ! " yonghwa bowed 90 degrees.

" aigo ah ! Yonghwa-shi ! don't be so formal ! Just call me umma :) make yourself at home, i will be bringing some steamed gogumas up later" Mrs seo explained, " our hyun loves goguma ALOT " Mrs seo winked at Yonghwa after whispering to him. Yonghwa laughed.

" what ? " I got fed up. " aniyo ? lets go " he pushed me up the stairs. We went up the stairs, I looked at Yonghwa confused. ' why does he look excited ? weird guy, aigo i feel so tired ' i stared blankly at my door. When i was back to my senses, Yonghwa was already in the room. " WOW PINK ROOM, UR TOYS ARE SO CUTE KEKEKE " he jumped in joy.

" ah stop behaving like a choding , and never touch my stuffs again ! " I said in anger. His face immediately changed. Yonghwa sat down and waited for me.

I went in and took out the assessment papers, i didn't even know i was grinning while flipping through the paper. " kekeke this is revenge time. aigo ah who told him to irritate me everytime, i will see if he can even do one of this questions and if he can't, well ofcourse punishment will be needed . " i grinned again.

" Here's the paper. You will need to complete in 1hours time, answer more tahn 5 questions or else you will need punishment " I faked a smile. I went to do other stuffs while waiting for him to complete his assessment.

-- after 1hour---

" times up ! so have you done your paper ? " I smirked. Yonghwa was lying on my bed using his phone. I took the papers from the floor and started marking it. " omo ya ~, he actuallly got full marks .. seriously ? " i mumbled to myself. " what ? did you cheat ? This is a very difficult paper and you got it all correct ? " I raised one of my eyebrows. " this is too easy for me ! prepare a harder paper next time " he shooked his head.

" ah jinja , i feel like knocking his head. Why does this kid never appreciate things people done for him ?! " i fold my arms.

* knock knock *

" ah umma please come in ! " Yonghwa said comfortably.

I stared at him. ' ah this kid, how can he just call MY umma like his umma aish' i clenched my fists.

" kids please come and enjoy your gogumas ! take a rest for now " mrs seo smiled as she went out of the room. " I heard goguma is your favourite " Yonghwa looked at me and smiled. " oh ? .. ne ! i love gogumas. my umma told you this right ? she always behave like this ! " we both laughed.

" AISH HOT HOT HOT " Yonghwa dropped his goguma. " I can't even peel the goguma aishhhh " Yonghwa said in his busan ascent. " HAHAHAA ! " I totally laughed like a idiot because of his chodingness.

 

After the break, Yonghwa decided to go home. " I should go home now, and .. I really enjoyed myself today after a long time , thankyou " his face blushed. " you should really go home now " I pointed to his car and walked in the house.

 

Yonghwa's POV

After the break, i felt uncomfortable. So i told Seohyun I will be going home. " I should go home now, and .. i really enjoyed myself today after a long time, thank you " suprisingly i blushed. ' ah whats wrong with me ' i touched my face and it was burning hot. " you should really go home now " she pointed to my car and walked in the house. Why did her behaviour towards me suddenly changed 180degrees ? does girls always do this ? '

Seohyun's POV

Yonghwa said he wants to go home, so i walked him to the door. ' seohyun you need to control yourself , don't go to close to him. You will definitely regret, you don't want the same thing to happen right ' i thought alot. after thinking so much, i decided not to get close with him anymore. " you should really go now " i said and wallked in the house. I know he would have known my attitude towards him had suddenly changed. ' sorry yonghwa i just .. don't want to repeat the same incident again .. '

Flashback -------------------------------------------------------------------------

" kyu ! lets go get some goguma icecream " i smiled. it was after school.

" mian .. seobaby .. i got a big project due-ing in 2 more days time and i really have to finish it by today .. next time okay ? " kyuhyun explained.

" aniyo .. its okay " my eyes filled with dissapointment.

I was walking back home and suddenly a good idea came into my mind " ah maybe i should bake some goguma cupcakes and bring it to kyu's house so it can relieve his stress at little bit ! he will like it ! " I smiled and excitedly ran home.

After a few hours ------------------------

" he would love this cupcakes ! " I smiled as i open his house door. I decided to sneak into his room and surprise him but i overheard his conversation

" You can come now, i've already told her im busy and there's no possibilty she will come my house " he spoke to the phone. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. I've already lost senses and dropped my cupcakes. " seo ? " a voice came from the room. " you lied to me , you lied to me.. YOU LIED TO ME " I ran out of his house and he came chasing after me. ' you said you will love me forever , you said i was the only girl you will ever love and take care of , what is happening now ?! so you're just like others right ' i muttered.

" seo ! listen to me ! things are not like what you think ! you misunderstood the whole thing ! " he explained.

" what is there more to explained ? i heard it with my own ears, i thought you were different from other stupid boys , afterall you're just the same like them ! " my tears could already fill hundreds of bucket. " so if this is what you want, i will make you regret for the rest of your life kyuhyun " i ran towards the road and closed my eyes.

the only last word i remember i heard was " seo ! " coming after a loud bang . i fainted.

When i woke up i was already in the hospital. " what happened ? " i saw a lady sitting infront of me.

" are you okay ? im the girl that talked with kyuhyun on the phone just now .. "

" why are you here ? to see how pathetic i look like ? go away ! " i demanded.

" hear me first ! things were not what you seemed.. kyuhyun was actually planning a big birthday party for you and he wanted to surprise you thats why he didnt tell you. he said you were the most precious girl in his life and this birthday party is very important .. look im actually his cousin from america and i came back just to prepare the party with him .. my name is yooseung .. " she explained.

" what ? so i have misunderstood him from the start ? " tears started flowing down non-stop " where is he now ? " i felt guilty.

" im sorry... " she started crying " he wanted to save you so he .. he got bang by the car and died. "

" what ? he died ? and its bec..aause of me ? " i covered my face and cried even more worse.

-- end of flashback --

" i will never forget this .. "  tears fall down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment please :3 it gives me alot of motivation to update faster keke~