Sehun, my childhood friend.

Love does exist

" sehun ? " seohyun took a step towards him.

" yes seohyun ? " sehun smiled brightly.

" what are you doing ? " she looked

" well .. i got a job in france and im going there in about a weeks time .. "

" what ?! why didn't you tell me about this first ?! "

" i wanted to surprise  you .. i thought you will be happy for me right ? " sehun stared at seohyun

" y-e-s but how did you get the money to buy the ticket ? and why are you going france to work when you already have a stable job here ?! "

" i want to start afresh there, i hate here.. i will come come back and propose to you i promise. "

" wh..at ? propose to me ? " seohyun was shocked over what sehun has said because she thought he had only treated her as a best friend.

" yes ? don't you like it !? " sehun grabbed seohyun's hands.

" what are you doing ?! let me go ! " seohyun shouted.

Sehun immediately let go off seohyun's hands.

" sorry ... " he muttered and ran away.

Seohyun never seen Sehun again after that incident happened.

-- end of flashback --

" i-i .. " sehun stuttered.

" hahahaha !! i was just joking ! who doesn't know you were just making a fool out of me that time ! but ya ! why did you leave me alone and dissapear after that ? " seohyun punched his shoulders lightly.

" After i went to france i immediately went to work but then i found out that it was actually a scam, i had no money left, i didn't know how to speak english there , i didn't eat for few days , i drank the rain water because i couldn't even afford a bottle of drink. but thanks to your uncle which is my dad now , he saw me sleeping at the corner of the road so he decided to adopt me " sehun said.

he then continued " and thanks for forgiving me even though i ran away without saying goodbye .. " he smiled shyly.

" what ? who said i am going to forgive you ? "

" what you are not going to ? " sehun pouted

" ya ! where did your jokes went to ? ofcause im just joking ! nothing can break our years of friendship. now lets go and eat dinner " seohyun grabbed his shoulders.

Sehun's POV

Seohyun-ah im actually not joking when i said i wanted to propose you when i come back .. i just couldn't find you .. you moved house. I spent years finding you but look, i actually found you today. Thank you god for giving me a chance again. Seohyun~ now i will take this chance and make you come to me. No one can try to snatch you away from me.

After the dinner, everyone went to the living room.

" sehun ah ~ i can't even imagine you were actually seohyun's childhood friend ! " umma laughed followed by everyone.

" ne ajumoni ( aunty ) , i didn't believe what i saw when i first saw her just now too " sehun gulped.

" well seems like the world is getting smaller " seohyun immediately covered for sehun because she sensed that he was nervous.

seohyun stared at sehun.

" its getting late now , i and appa better get going .. thanks for the dinner ajumoni. I love your cooking i hope i can come next time again , sorry for interupting ! " sehun bowed to seohyun and umma.

" ah ne ne sehun-ah , you can come whenever you like and spent more time with our hyunnie since you two have lost contact with each other for a long time. feel free to come again soon " umma walked them to the car.

Seohyun's POV

ah ~ today was nice. Getting to meet sehun again after so long is such a miracle isnt it " i laughed to myself.

Things should get better right , i comforted myself and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another update ! Somehow i love this chapter maybe because sehun's inside :b so ... what will happen to Yonghwa ? will seohyun choose sehun instead of Yonghwa ? - roll drums- short update too ! comment and suscribe ~