Tutor

Love does exist

I went in the class after school and found Yonghwa inside the class. He was sleeping soundly with his headphones on.

' Wow even the way he sleeps is so ... perfect ?' I couldn't believe what I've just thought. I quickly went back to my seat and started revivsing on my weak subjects , after awhile I started to get bored ' omma ya seohyun how can you can bored ? You have to stop daydreaming and continue revise now ! ' I forced myself to continue.

After awhile, I heard light footsteps coming towards me . I quickly turned to look who is it. It's Yonghwa. " Tutor me " he spoke. ' WHAT ?! A kingka actually spoke to me .. ' I quickly snapped out of my thoughts , I breathed in and spoke " what ? so this is your way to beg someone if you need help ?  " I rolled my eyes.

I saw him raised one of his eyebrows. " wha ..a...tt ? " he stuttered, " do you know you are actually rejecting a kingka right now ? " he stared at me. I mustered up my courage and spoke again " ah wae ? why must I tutor you for no reason when I don't even know you ? So what if you're a kingka ? Go back to your girlfriend orelse she gets back to me and pester me again ! and stop talking to a girl like me ever again " I took my stuffs and stormed out of the class.

 

Seohyun's POV

I turned back to look who was it, ah so it was Yonghwa .." tutor me " he spoke. I got a little bit confused. I breathed in and spoke " what ? so this is your way to beg someone if you need help ? " I rolled my eyes . I saw him raised one of  his eyebrows . Well as expected from a kingka obviously ha." wha..a..tt ? he stuttred, " do you know you are actually rejecting a kingka right now ? " he stared at me. ' that stare ... ' I mustered up my courage and spoke again "  ah wae ? why must I tutor you for no reason when I don't even know you ? So what if you're a kingka ?? Go back to your girlfriend orelse she gets back to me and pester me again ! and stop talking to a girl like me ever again " I took my stuffs and stormed out of the class. I didn't know why did I scold him, was it my fault instead ? I feel guilty after that. I walked to one of the corner in the library and sat down ' ah pabo, why did I scold him for no reason .. Maybe i should tutor him .. Should I ? ' I questioned myself.

 

Yonghwa's POV

I woke up and saw Seohyun revising. I stood up and walk towards her , after all the things happened, she stormed out of the class after that , why did she even get mad at me when I've done nothing wrong ? And since when did I have a girlfriend.. Must be that Minah again, aish this girl is always finding trouble for me .. she is going to get it when i see her ..

On the next day i went up to him, " i will help to tutor you, but on one condition. Don't tell others .. I don't want others to know we're even communicating " I snapped. I feel like I've done the wrong decision , it will lead to deeper feelings but what done can't be undone .. I just don't have to go close to him . I went back to my seat and continue my work . ' seohyun-shi ..' Jinwoon continued, " are you close with that Yonghwa ? He is not a good guy , he often play with people's feelings. Im just afraid you might getting cheated by him like other girls so im telling you first .. you are different from other girls, I can see that. I hope you will know the difference between good guys and bad guys" he smiled. I thought for a second and replied, " Jinwoon ah ~ since you're a good guy and i know you won't tell others , I'm going to tutor Yonghwa. But i have nothing to do with him , i just feel that he is bad in his studies thats all. " we both laughed " but don't worry I won't fall for him.. I know how to control myself , im not like others :) maybe they are interested in the kingkas but im definitely sure I have no interest in this flower boys" I assured him. Jinwoon seems like a nice guy unlike others, maybe I should try to communicate more with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DURING THE CNBLUE'S PRATICE ~~~~

" Hyung , are you and Seohyun-shi together ? " Minhyuk asked. " what ? who told you that ? I just asked her to tutor me since exams are coming thats all. She's not even my type ! " Yonghwa snapped. " then why did you even asked her to tutor you when you can hire a better tutor than her ? Jonghyun joked.

' why did i ... '

" well i just want to, stop questioning about my life " Yonghwa continues with his practice. " why is hyung so angry over small things when we mention about Seohyun-shi ?" Jonghyun whispers to Minhyuk. " I don't know but i will definitely find out " Minhyuk smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Seohyunnie !! Please help to empty the dustbin ! " Mrs seo requested. " Yes mom ! " I replied and went down. " Oh seohyunnie, your uncle and his child is coming for a dinner this weekend. I need you to help me on chores and wear a pretty dress ! ah the pink dress I bought for you last summer ! " Mrs seo smiled. " okay mom ! I will be here anytime just give me a call " I shouted across the living room and went back to my room. ' hmm i wonder who is uncle'S child ! Since he is adopted, I haven't seen him before ! wait now is not the time to think about this , i still have to prepare assesments for Yonghwa .. he better be ready for his hell " I grinned.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment please ! I confess i really tried my best in this chapter .. will post the next chapter hopefully tomorrow ! and again, comment hehe thankyou :3