three letters -- xiuhun

Act! (EXO version)

Hello long time no see~! lol i am back, i was busy and started to miss writing a fanfic. I think i will slowly finished all of my unfinished fanfics.(slowly TAT) but bad thing my grammar is getting worse (sad truth TAT). So forgive me if there are grammar mistakes XD ah and i write this drabble with mainstream storyline and my 3rd OTP. this is really out of story theme but i decided to put it here because of something(well i need something to update). hehe have fun reading it, please ignore the grammar OTL


 

“Hey Xiumin do you have a time?” Asked Sehun as he sits himself beside Xiumin. The elder glanced at him, sighed “It’s hyung for you Oh SeHun”. Sehun Laughed and made V sign with his finger, “and yeah, you got my time. What’s up ?” Xiumin closed his book and put it in his bag. He fixed his position so he can face sehun.

Sehun is smiling like madman and it makes xiumin wonder what has happened to his best friend. “Hey, stop smiling. Tell me why you are so happy?”

“Do you really want to know?” Xiumin raised his eyebrow, his hand already on Sehun head to knock him. “AHH, stop hyung. Okay I will tell youuu but don’t do anything” Sehun held the elder hand to prevent any action that will hurt him.

“I am in love hyung” The shorter shocked, how the ice prince can love someone. He never put interest to other people. “Who’s the lucky girl? You should tell me sooner!” Xiumin too curious, he didn’t realized sehun is still holding his hand. Sehun smiled crazily again. “Of course, that’s why I am telling you now and he isn’t boy”. The chubby boy pouted “I don’t care his gender, Just tell me who is it? How could he stole our ice prince heart?”

“haha of course he is really special. Well, his name start with Y and end with U” Xiumin is staring at blank space for a while, sehun chuckled silently. Suddenly Xiumin shouted, “Wait, don’t tell me you like YoungGu from third class!”. Sehun put ‘disgusting’ face and shook his head furiously. “What the hell hyung, he is such loser”.

“Ah then who? Yuyu?” Xiumin put his finger on his chin. “I am still normal hyung, I am not falling in love with a CAT” sehun shook his head in disbelief what his hyung said. “Ah give me a hint, how many letter?”

Sehun tighten his hold on the elder hand. “Three, he is really adorable, has chubby cheeks, cute eyes, and short. You probably know him so well.” His smile is widening as the elder back to loading mode.

“Three, how could someone name only has three letters?. I don’t know him. Ah just tell me!” Xiumin pouted.

“Well, He is YOU”

“YOU? EH YOU LOVE ME?!” Xiumin pointed at his nose, he went blushing and hide himself in sehun embrace. Xiumin whispered something silently so no one can hear it, but luckily sehun catch what the older said. 

“I love you more hyung” Sehun whispered while hugging his new lover.