Books

Act! (EXO version)

When Minseok can't reach the top shelf...

 

"Aish I can’t get the book, it’s too high" Minseok were staring at a row of books on the top shelf with a wistful look.


"Hyung, what are you doing?" Said the tanned man approached the confused minseok.
 

"Oh kai, can you get the book for me?” Minseok pointed at books on the top shelf. "Oh, is this?" Kai picked one of the books that Minseok pointed.

 

"Yeah and-" Minseok words cutted when they heard "KIM JONG IN, you haven’t finished it! Come here or I'm going to add your punishment!” They cleary heard Jung Seongsaenim yell that echoed across the library. Kai shuddered, he imagined if he has to get more punishment. Afraid of additional punishment treath, Kai immediately handed the book to Minseok. "Hyung, this is your book. Sorry I'm going now, bye hyung"
 

“gomawo!” shouted, Minseok was staring at kai who walked away. He is very thankful to kai for helped him but there’s still two books, and now he couldn’t get them because kai is gone.

 

He turned around and saw Sehun walked over. "Sehun a~" Minseok called, he hoped the younger could help him to get the book. "Sorry hyung, I'm already late for chemistry class" Sehun walked accros Minseok and he smiled apologetically, as if he knew Minseok wanted to ask for help.


Minseok sighed in disappointment. "Hyung, let me help you" Suho who had been noticed Xiumin felt sorry because no one helped him. Minseok looked up and glanced at Suho. "Hem, joonmyun ah sorry, but you know... heum... that... you are...sho-shorter than me?” Suho smiled, ran away and yelled "I'm going to find the ladder!".

 

Minseok still stood up waiting for Suho to come back. "Minseok hyung" called someone, Minseok turned back to see his friend, Baekhyun holding a thick book. "Why are you here?" He asked.

" can you get that book Baekhyun-a?" plead Minseok with his puppy eyes as he pointed at the book.

" But I am not much taller than you hyung. Look, I can’t get it. Ah, wait hyung" Baekhyun seems found an idea, so he ran and leaving Minseok alone. Minseok sighed quietly, he hopes Suho and Baekhyun will return soon.

 

Shortly afterwards, Baekhyun ran back towards him. Minseok could see, his hand was holding someone. Ah i mean, pulling someone else.

"Chanyeol ah, help Minseok hyung" Baekhyun said the taller man beside him. He was successfully, pulling Chanyeol to the library.

"yah hyung! you pulled me from chemistry class, you know Kang saem is so fierce." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Baekhyun just giving annoyed glance.

"Yeol-ah ~ please get those books. I've been standing here for more than half an hour, but there’s no one who could help me to get the book “said Minseok sadly. He smiled and looked Chanyeol with plead look, Minseok look like an abandoned puppy waiting to be eaten for food.

"Ah hyung, you should have called me at first! You know i will always here to help you. now i will get it for you, which one?" Chanyeol asked as he approached the shelves of books. Baekhyun’s turn to roll his eyes when he saw his bestfriend acted like hero, obviously without him Chanyeol wouldn’t know if Minseok needed help. "Ah the red and green one" Minseok pointed to books that he wanted

"You like novel too, hyung?" Chanyeol asked after seeing the book that he has taken. "Ah yeah, do you like it too?" asked Minseok back. "Yeah hyung, let’s read book together later" said Chanyeol and give those book to Minseok. Baekhyun lazily rolled his eyes for a second time. 'Cih Novel? he only read comic'

Baekhyun coughed softly to get an attention. "Chanyeol you should go back to your class and hyung, don’t you have class too?”


"Oh my gosh, Jaejoong hyung’s class" Minseok shouted, palm slapped his forehead. "Anyway yeol-ah, thanks" Minseok smiled as he walked towards Baekhyun and hugged him. "Baekkie, gomawo ne" whispered Minseok to his ear. "I’ll treat both of you lunch, see you later!" He shouted and ran out of the library.

“that’s unfair! I am the one who helped him why you got the hug?” pouted Chanyeol. “because he like me” smirk baekhyun proudly and walked out the library. Chanyeol hissed and followed him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



 

“Minseokie hyung~! I got the ladder” Suho. “eh hyung? Hyung?” Suho looked around, but he only found sehun walked across him.

“Sehun-a” Suho called to get the younger attention.

 

“Sorry hyung, i am busy. If you are asking about Minseok hyung, he is in singing class and Chanyeol already helped him” sehun said and walked away.


“Aish so, i am late” sighed, Suho sat on the floor.


“But sehun, how can he know it? Didn’t he say he had class?” ask Suho in his mind.

 

“Aish, that kiddo”

 



 

done \o/ sorry if it's not funny or less fluffy, but i tried my best ;A; sorry for bad grammar and typo! hope you have fun reading it! thanks for subcribing and comment <3