richman

Act! (EXO version)

When Minseok need help to hide from Luhan..

 

Suho walks into a cafétaria one early morning and noticed that he was alone there. As he sat down, he noticed a cute chubby man was running towards him. "Minseok hyung" Suho called hesistantly.


"Suho help me, please i don't think i can run anymore" said the chubby man while he was trying to catch his breath. Suho looked at his friend in confused. "calm down, drink it and tell me what's happened" he gave Minseok a cup of water and back to sit in his seat.


"Thanks, today i have assignment- YAH!" Minseok sudden shout made Suho jumped from his seat. the elder moved behind his back to hiding but it's not really work because himself isn't bigger than him either. "it is Luhan! help me!" whimper Minseok as he could see the red haired man running closer toward them.


"Minseokkie, i found you!" he shouted. Suho looked at the taller man with bored face as he know what this man roblem. He rolled his eyes and spread his arm, like guarding pose. "You again, stop disturbing minseok hyung"


"who is disturbing him, we have a date so you move off" Luhan grunted as he crossed his arm. 'same excuse? again?' Suho looks so annoyed by Luhan grunt. Suddenly an idea comes up in his mind, Suho smirked at Luhan as his arms moving to wrap minseok waist.


"I've bought minseok for today, if you have money to pay me back i will  give you this baozi or else you can't touch him" Both Luhan and Minseok widened his eyes in disbelief. 'yah what are you saying' minseok whispered as he pinched suho arm. 'just play along' Suho winked at minseok  


 "bought ? you bought minseok to do IT?" Luhan shouted like freak person. Suho rolled his eyes "NO! luhan hyung, i am just bought minseok to just accompany me for today" Minseok nodded and pecked suho cheek, trying to play along the younger plan. "sorry luhan, i am busy with joonmyun chagi now" Chuckled, he couldn't hold his laughter any longer when he saw luhan face become red in anger.(note : He didn't see small blush on suho cheek.)


"I will pay you back, just give me my minseok!" said Luhan coldly as he took his wallet out of his pocket. "okay, Give me one million won please" Suho and Minseok bite his lips to hold his laughter when he saw luhan face, this is epic reaction. Well, Everyone know Suho is richest in their school so it's just small thing to take one million won in countless minute so Luhan wouldn't know if he lied.


"What? one million won ? are you crazy ?" Suho just tsk-ed. "Did you expect the low price for one day with the precious creature ?" asked Suho underestimating the elder. "i even give you discount"
Luhan looked at suho in anger, "okay you win now". Suho smirked in victory and push luhan away from the cafetaria "so go now"


"Minseokkie, please take care! call me after today and if you need help" shouted Luhan to minseok as he got pushed away by suho. "he won't need your help!"


"Thank you joonmyun-ah, now i can finish my assignment" Minseok chuckled after suho come back and sit in his seat. "No problem hyung, sorry i made weird excuse" suho smiled as minseok pulled him into tight hug.


"don't worry, it's funny anyway hum- "  minseok stopped for awhile. "can you help me? i need to do this assignment fast and if you are around i think no one will disturb me since you've bought me" he continued and laughed in the end of his words. Suho amazed with the chubby guy laugh, 'that's so beautiful' he thinks but he decide to play it cool.


" so you asked me to have date while doing assignment? that's so romantic kim minseok" suho flirt and pinch the elder cheek.


"just think so" two of them laughed and walks out the cafetaria.


 

Next day


"Gege" Lay called him. Minseok smiled at younger guy "yeah yixing?"


"Can i buy you for today, joonmyun bought you yesterday" asked Lay in lost face. Minseok gasped 'did luhan tell everyone ?'


"i want buy mintheokhyung too!" Sehun shouted behind his back. Minseok looked at the youngest  in disbelief face.


"do you have money maknae?" asked Kris in arrogant tone. "I have from my saving" sehun snorted.


"yah you all can't, because i will buy him" said chanyeol who is walking toward them.


"but i am here first" Yixing whispered, really lost in their argue.


"but i am the most handthome here"


"i am tallest!"


"i am coolest"

 

Well, Minseok have to note himself to do something today.

  1. Kill Luhan
  2. Kill Joonmyun because he helped him so it changes to kick Joonmyun.

 

 


i am back back hehe done \o/ sorry if it's not funny or less fluffy, i know it's not the best ;A; sorry for bad grammar and typo! hope you have fun reading it! thanks for subcribing and comment <3