Investigation Part 1

Highschool Never Ends

--School in the morning. Investigation part1--

"Today I decided to investigate Choi Siwon's matters, it was hard to catch him alone, but I just needed to know a few things. He was walking in the school's playground I went to meet him."

-Choi Siwon ssi? Are you free now? - "He faced me for the 1st time"- Do you have someone you like?-"Was that a bit to sudden?"

He looked puzzled at her.

-No-nooo o I'm not confessing. -she stumbled in the words.-"I hate this person"

-It's just that my cousin saw some class pictures of you and she's interested in you.-"I'm making stuff up for the sake of the investigation"

He wasn't very interested, but still staring at her.

-But that's probably out of the question... Because you must have a pretty girlfriend out of all of these cute girls.-Her voice sounded really fake.

"Ok let's see how he responds! Awesome Material if---> Admit and bashfully reply; Good Material if---> Smile and put of the question; If he denies it I'll just make another question"

But he instead of corresponding to her thoughts he bluntly said.

-I can't communicate with a stupid girl...

-Ahhh other comment please.- She didn't knew how to answer.

He turned his back at her, leaving her alone with her investigation material.

-You really have no life.-He mumbled already leaving.

*What does he mean by that?!*

-Yah Choi Siwon!!!!

He was already gone.

*What to do now? I must never quit an investigation, investigators rue number #42! I must find new strategy.*

She walked again towards her classroom distracted.

-----
-----

Hope you are liking it ^^ I don't write in a looong time. Please comment!!!

I'm glad I have at least 1 comment. THANK YOU ^^