Investigation Part 1

Highschool Never Ends

She yawned three times, and stretched her arms in her black chair.

*My investigation is going bad. I need to know info about Choi Siwon! Like does he has a girlfriend, what is his ideal girl, what are his fears, and the most important part.* She smirked, crossing her legs *I need to embarrass him, with dark details. But how do I do that?*

She twirled in her chair lost in thoughts again, her black hair still wet.

-Argh this is so hard!- She stopped and remembered something.- He definitely must have plans for the weekend!

Before Julie went to bed she still wrote in her diary.

"Today I talked to prince Kyuhun..." she crossed the word prince " Kyuhun. He talked to me in a caring way, wanting me to be his friends... I don't know, he seems kind. But on the other way..." She scratched her head "I'm not here to make friends. I HAVE TO BE A GOOD INVESTIGATOR!"

------Saturday------

*I have discovered Siwon has a date today. His meeting her date in front of Starbucks at 3pm* Julie sat on her bed. She was getting ready to spy on him. See was wearing casual clothes, and was ready with her camera, and notebook in hand.[http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6330/3298a.jpg]

Julie checked her watch.

*Perfect 2:26 pm*

-Bye Mom! I'm meeting friends near the station.- Her mother was thinking it was weird because Julie usually didn't hang out with any friends, but since she was getting away from home, it was a good thing.

-Don't be late to dinner!.

Julie jumped around, and got out of the door, walking towards the metro.

At 3pm she saw a girl, about her age, with pretty makeup on, and she was dressing in a white lace dress, with golden earrings, in front of Starbucks.

*Omo that's her!* She hide behind a pole, and took 3 pics in different angles.
Then she hide behind the electricity pole again, waiting to see if Choi Siwon arrived, and when he did (10 minutes late) she wrote that.

Julie was hiding behind the mass of people on the busy streets, while taking pictures.
Choi Siwon and that girl, were just walking around, but he put his arm behind her back.

*Ah ah great stuff* She took a few more shoots.

*Omg they're entering a coffee shop, I must follow them* she put her hoodie, and entered with them.

*I'm looking at the floor, I hope he doesn't recognize me*
But as she was looking at the floor, she slammed into a waiter, who was carrying an unbalanced plate full of hot drinks.

-AHHHHHHHHH.- the waiter felt on the floor, and Julie tried catching the drinks, but as she touched the plate, all of the drinks ended on Choi Siwon's date.

*I gulped twice, my throat was dried. Oh !*

-Omg my new lace dress!!!!- He got up and touched her lap.

-I hate you! You ert!!!! My new dress!!!!!- She screamed in Siwon's face. The she grabbed a towel on the table, and left in rage.

Siwon was red in anger.

-I'm so sorry sir.- The waiter yelped.

But strangely Siwon didn't confronted the waiter.

-Have you seen what you have done?! You midget!!!

*He is right in front of me...*I covered my face better,  everyone was staring*

-Sorry...- *I mumbled with a lower voice.*

But he took her hoodie leaving Julie's green eyes exposed to the coffee shop.
Nobody else cared, but soon as he saw her face, he had an attack.

-YOU?! What a ing !!!!- He yanked Julie's hand, and took her outside. He had noticed the camera and the notebook.

-NOW YOU ARE A STALKER TOO?

-Calm down, don't do a scene...- They were both outside. Siwon was ready to pop.
Julie who was much shorter than him, was scared, but still, she was finding a metal plan.

---------------------
Sorry boring Chapter...

Comments are <3