Friends

Highschool Never Ends

*What to do now?*- She sat in her chair thinking, not minding the gossip today, since she already had projects.

Kyuhun entered the classroom. He had his uniform all groomed and he was with his usual smiling face, that made girls call him a prince.

*MM the Kyuhun mystery!* She regained her confidence.

Kyuhun seemed to notice her, and sat on her desk.

-Well hello there weird person.- He saidin a soft tone.

-Well hello there... Kyuhun...

-Wow you remembered my name!!- He smiled with his gummy smile.

-Yeah, we've been in the same class for 4 years...- She said sarcastically.

-I was wondering...- *He looked hopefully at me.*- I always see you alone...- *I grabbed my mental notebook*- Wanna be friends?

She got a bit shocked, that was why he was being friendly, because he feel pity?

-Ah, forget it, I don't like people who pity me.- She curled her short hair with her hands disinterestedness, and put her glasses correctly, ignoring Kyuhun. * Is he expecting me to pity him to?*

-Come here Julie.- He took her of the chair, firmly grabbing her arm. She opened her eyes wide. *Whats wrong with him? Prince Kyuhun is strong.* She was always thinking about the investigation.

They stopped in the middle of the empty corridor.

-I'm not pitying you.- He gritted his teeth.-I asked you if you wanted to be my friend.

She crossed her arms. * Maybe he's not so bad after all, I'll just ask him*

-But why were you blushing yesterday while looking at me?

He muffed a laugh.

-I was blushing because I just had finished 100 meters of running, not because of you.- he stopped.

*Does that makes me conceited?*

-Julie Jung I knew you were strange, awkward and you are always taking notes and writing stuff about us, but I didn't seemed to think you were conceited.-She rolled her eyes, and walked back to class.

-Wait!!!- He ran for her.

-It's suits you well. Let's be friends.- She looked through her glasses with an "Are you serious?" look.

-I'm really serious.- He smiled again, with his tender eye smile.

*Ah this is an opportunity to take both Prince Siwon and Prince Kyuhun down. Julie Jung you better take this chance!*

She gave a 1/4 smile turning to him, before entering the classroom.

-Okay, friends.- He clapped in silence.

*Investigation part2 starts here"

------------------------------------
------------------------------------

Small chap ^^
Hope you enjoyed it kkkk

Thank you for the comments ^^