Observing

Highschool Never Ends

"Seung ssi isn't in a very good mood,because the girl he likes is talking to another guy. Meanwhile, Mina ssi is extremely happy, like in the seventh heaven because the person she admires secretly just called her Mimi."

Hehehe This is getting more and more interesting... I looked around at the full classroom, I'm on this story for a while and this is just an awesome plot.

----

*RING*

The school bells just rang, and all the students got out from their classrooms, including Julie who was the last to leave, because she still managed to stay there a bit listening to things and smirking with her pencil in the hand.

-How come it's already summer, and the school's year is so boring?

-Yeah I know, I'm waiting for interesting things to happen!-A blonde girl stated sitting in front of Julie.

"Ah what a bunch of idiots. How can everyday be the same thing if our class always has interesting matters?

For example:
There's a girl with beautiful blonde braids that acts innocent and many guys fall for her, but in the other day I heard chatting with a friend, she's a total player!There's this stupid arrogant guy who is the number one popular in our class Choi Siwon, and there's sweet prince of the girls Kyuhun.

Anyway I don't have to worry I'm the only one who notices these details, I know almost everything..."- She smirked again leaning to see if there were many people in the school hallway. She walked a bit and sat down in the corner of the lockers again.

"To be an observer you have to be impartial, you mustn't like or dislike anyone because special feeling with make the situation harder to analyse and to judge. That's one of the main causes I don't have a boyfriend though I'm in 10th grade.Everything to be an good observer"

She was with her black glasses in her nose, but she pushed them up in a very focused move. She was scribing something in her usual black note book.

"I spend most of my time writing, enjoying life's best soap operas in the real actual time HD right in front of me. Girls love adolescent dream, well I can create it!"

She moved a bit, because her was uncomfortable in the cool hard floor. She walked with her head laying I the books, now the hallways were a mess.

-Hey my book.-"And there just went my notebook to the ground, I must find it!" She lowered crawling underneath the mess of people.

-A list of class people? And what's that text in the right side?- A male student asked holding on of the lose sheets from Julie's notebooks. She was on the ground when hearing the male voice, her back squirmed.

-Aish gimme that. Did you saw it?-And she stole it from the tall handsome guy. with brown wavy hair. In the defensive of course.

-See whhat? That text?-He asked puzzled still trying to look up to the sheet who was in her hands.

-Nothing nothing. It's just some stupid notes.-She gloomed her face and ran to her classroom. But something pulled her.

-Hey not so fast, was there a couple of scribbles of my name?

"YES!"

-Nooo....-She sat down in her classroom table who was in the back and waited for the teacher to arrive, but suddenly a paper hit her head.

*Are you a manga artist or something?*-She searched for who was the sender, and then realized it was the tall skinny guy with wavy brown hair and white teeth.

*No, mangakas draw!* "How can I have such stupid classmates, that Kyuhun aish. That's why I don't get along with them."

Another paper float.

*Thank You ^^* When she looked at him he smiled at her with a loving able smile hiding his sweet cheeks coolly.

*He's rather cute when he smiles....*

->Gymnastics class

All the girls were watching Choi Siwon the teams ace grabbing the ball and laughing with his dorky laughter with his friends.

He was tall, muscled and had this well structured manly face with bed eyes that just make you love him. And the mob of girls was screaming how cool he was and day dreaming.

"All the girls were E-X-C-T-I-D-E-D we had classes with Choi Siwon, maybe I should get info on him to.I look around and all my class was already settled down hearing the teacher.

I gazed at Kyuhun and he turned his eyes away. IS HE BLUSHING? CUTE!!!! He looked me 100% in the eyes and didn't had the courage to face me!"
She giggled quietly with her strange aura with her black glasses in the nose, like an ajhuma.

~~Julies house~~

She was already in her blue pyjama and she was sitting on her desk mumbling something and trying to get inspiration, but all that was heard were sighs and her puffing her cheeks in vane.

"Should I write about Choi SIwon?! I must investigate him! * She was with her black hair still wet and for the night she took her glasses making her brown eyes bigger.

*Kyuhun? I must also investigate Kyuhun, this case is very strange...* Requires and thoughtful investigation!"
But when she finished saying this she looked blankly at her lamp light and gave a long sigh.

"Him watching his face after gymnastics... Him playing football, him laughing and goofing around with his gummy smile... Why am I thinking of this? I didn't noticed it before -.-"