Chapter 4

:::Let Me Be Yours:::
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

*Sorry, for not updating for a really looooong time.

School work had been bothering me these days .

Hopefully I could update again tomorrow if i'm not busy that is o.o

But all I could say is you're going to love this chapter ><

Thanks for subscribing, upvoting and commenting really appreciated!

--------------------------

 

It had been over a month now, yet she hasn't been in contact with her parent at all. Sulli sighed as she put her phone back in her pocket thinking how such a fool she was to even think that her parent would care about her. Well, only her father that is, her mother had contact her three weeks ago. But she didn't get to talk much since she sounded like in quite a hurry the last time they were on the line. At least her mother cared but her father, she didn't know what to say about him. All that could describe about what her father's feeling right now is anger and furious. 

 

Taemin...

 

They couldn't get in contact with him, they've tried calling him, sending him text-messages and emails but yet no answer from the boy. Sulli had been thinking and maybe she should tell him about their baby but without getting any contacts from him makesher think again about his true feelings towards her. Maybe he didn't had the same feelings as her, maybe that night was nothing to him, maybe she was a just play thing he just used to play with, maybe...

 

Sulli shook her thoughts away, Jiyoung had told her to never think about that again. Jiyoung had been giving her courage and support. How lucky Sulli was to have a good friend as Jiyoung, her family was as kind-hearted as her. Jiyoung had been telling her million of times to trust her and that they will find a solution to her problems. But for now, she had to wait till the right moment arrives. Sulli didn't get to smile much these days only to be thinking about her problems. She would cry every night thinking about what happened the time her father kicked her out. 

 

How could they? I thought they loved me...

 

Those were the words that kept on repeating in her mind every time the tragedy crawled up into her head.  And every time it does, tears won't hesitate to slide down from her read eyes. The dark bags under her eyes were already sign stating that she hadn't get much sleep. Jiyoung and her parent had been feeling worried about her. Even how they tried to calm her down she would still won't stop.

 

Every day, every night... Always hoping that the perfect day would come. The day she would have her normal life back but with the baby in her stomache those were all false hopes.

 

"Sulli dear! We're going now! Hurry and come down!" The sound of Mrs. Kang echoed from downstairs. Sulli quickly wiped away her tears when she heard the voice and sniffled a bit. She grabbed all of her bags and walked out of her room. "I'm coming!!!" She shouted as her voice cracked a bit. She ran down the stairs with her bags only to be greeted with similar warm smiles when she got of the staircase.

 

"Good morning, Sulli bear!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter