Chapter 1

:::Let Me Be Yours:::
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N 

 

*So this is the 1st chapter.

Hoping all of you to like it :)

A big thank you to the peoples who subscribed, upvote and commented on this fanfic.

So, enjoy the 1st chapter!*

 

-------------------

 

The school bell ring. The seniors runs to the hall and keep shouting for joy. It is the final day of school for the seniors. Some of them are crying because they will never get to meet their friends and teachers anymore. Some of them are jumping for excitement because there's no more homework!!!

 

This is the day all of the seniors had been waiting for. Sulli was still in class packing up her things before going out of class. She checked everything to make sure she didn't left any of her things in school. "Let's see. My books. Check! My sports suit. Check! My diary. Check! My ring?" She checked back her bag to look for her ring. It was a special ringng from a special someone "Yah! Where's my ring?" She mumbled to herself.

 

She looked under her desk, under the teacher's table, in the chalk box but the ring was nowhere to be found. "Sulli-ah!" She stumbled with a chair and that cause her to fall down. "Ouch!" She growled in pain. "Hahahah! Yah, Sulli why are you so clumsy?" Jiyoung laugh on her best friend behaviour. She rubs the place she felt pain and stood up slowly. "Instead of laughing at me, you could help me get up!" Sulli exclaimmed to her best friend and still rubbing the pain off.

 

"Hahah! I'm sorry. I just came here to go back home with you." Sulli stop her hand from rubbing the pain and just starred at Jiyoung. "Your not going home with T-t-tae-taemin o-o-opp-oppa?" Sulli stutter. She's always like that when it comes to Taemin.

 

"Yes, I'm not! He's going on a holiday with his friends in New York. He said he'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter