Chapter 2

:::Let Me Be Yours:::
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

*Sorry, for updating it too long.

Still I've updated hope you'll love it.

Thanks for subscribing, upvoting and commenting really appreciated!

--------------------------

 

 

Mr and Mrs. Choi, ran to the halls of the hospital searching for their daughter's room. They keep on searching and end up meeting their neighbour Mrs. Kim and her son . They ran straight to her as they were really panic after getting a call from her that their daughter fainted. "Mrs. Kim! Mrs. Kim! How is our daughter? What happened to her? Why did she fainted? Is she ok?" Mrs. Choi ask in a panic tone as Mr.Choi tried to cool her down. "Relax, honey. Mrs. Kim, how is our daughter? What happen actually?" Mr. Choi ask in a relax tone. In his heart, he was also panic but he cooled himself down.

 

"I- I don't know. The thing I know was that I came to your house wanted to give you some home made cookies I bake this morning. I tried to ring the bell but no one answered. I thought you weren't at home but then I saw Sulli's school shoes. Then, I heard someone vomiting. I went in since your door weren't lock. I tried to call Sulli's name as I went to her room, I saw her laying on the floor unconscious . I panicked for awhile then I called my son to help me bring her to the hospital. Until, right now I still don't know if she's ok or not." Mrs. Kim explained as Mrs. Choi cried and slowly lay her body on the walls. She slowly kneeled down crying as her husband calmed tried to calm her down. 

 

Suddenly, the door open and there came out the doctor. Mrs. Choi quickly stood up and walk to the doctor. "Doctor! How is my daughter? She's ok right?" Mrs. Choi ask as Mr. Choi and Mrs. Kim nodded in agreemet. The doctor let out a smile ad said; "Your daughter is perfectly fine. Oh, yes. May I speak to her husband?" Everyone looked at each other weirdly, when the doctor glance at Mrs. Kim's son. She thought that he was her husband.

 

"Are you her husband?" The doctor asked him. Mrs. Kim's son widened his eyes in shock, he shook his head. "No, doctor. He's not my daughter's husband. Still, why did you ask doctor? And why did you said that you want to meet her husband? Because she's still young and she just finish highschool, so she's not married yet." Mr. Choi explained when suddenly the doctor looked at them weirdly.

 

"Oh, so she just finish highschool and she doesn't have a husband yet? Well, I need to tell you that... your daughter is pregnant." The doctor said as when she glance at everyone, all of them went shock. Mrs. Choi almost fainted but gladly her husband was there. "A-are you sure doctor? Or maybe you checked it wrongly." Mr. Choi said as he didn't believe on the doctor's words. 

 

"No-no! I don't think so, from my results your daughter have been pregnant for a month a now." The doctor said as she checked back into her file. 

 

"Doctor? Have Sulli awake? Can we go in and meet her?" Mrs. Choi asked as she was really worried about her daughter's condition. "Oh, yes. Sulli have just awake. Go ahead and meet her. She can go home now. Oh, yes. Please meet me again in my room to talk about her medicine and the things she must do and must not do." The doctor said as she leave them with a smile.

 

Mr and Mrs. Choi went in as well as Mrs. Kim and her son. Sulli was in the room sitting on her bed as she saw her parents and neighbours came in. 

 

"Oh, appa! Omma! Mrs. Kim! Heechul oppa! All of you are here? Guess you guys were really worried about me, neh? Hehe... Don't worry I'm ok since I'm a strong and independece woman." She said as she giggled. Mrs. Kim and Heechul just smiled at her. Her mother just cried looking at her innocent daughter who she never thought would do such a thing. Mr. Choi gave her a glare and looked down. 

 

"Oh, Sulli." Her mother sighed as she walk to her daughter and gave her a hug. "Omma?" She said, she was a little shock at her mother's attitude. "Sulli, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault, I don't know how to take care of you properly. I'm not a good and not a responsible mother." Mrs. Choi said as she hugged and sobbed. "O-oma! What are you talking about? You're the most responsible and a good mother I ever had." Sulli said as she let go of the hug and smiled at her mother.

 

"She look so innocent to do those type of things." Mrs. Kim said as she cried and hugged her son. "Oh, mom!" Heechul said as he rubs his mother's back. "What are you guys talking about?  I don't understand so mind telling me what just happened?" Sulli asked as she was really clueless on what just happened. "Sulli-ah. Y-your... your pregnant." Her mother muttered as her heart broke into pieces. Sulli looked at her mother and began to laugh. "You're joking mother, right? Y-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter