Chapter 3

:::Let Me Be Yours:::
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N 

 

*So this is the 3rd chapter.

Sorry for the very late update...

A big thank you to the peoples who subscribed, upvote and commented on this fanfic.

So, enjoy the 3rd chapter!*

 

-------------------

 

 

Sulli walked passed the lights on the street when she finally realize that she was at the park. Her feet were too weak to walk and her tears wouldn't stop flowing down her cheeks. She walk towards a bench and sat on it to take a rest. The black memories kept on repeating in her mind just like how you kept repeating the music inside your ipod. She had never thought something like this would happen to her life. She wished all of this was just a dream and when morning comes, she's all awake on her comfortable bed in a pretty pink bedroom. Usually she would watch this type scenes in the movies or the tv programs. She would have cursed the people who were really stupid for not saving their but now here she is scolding herself for being so stupid for letting this happen.

 

The tears that kept crawling out of her red eyes stopped for awhile when her a ringtone of a phone was heard. Sulli grabbed out the phone from her pocket, hoping it was her father begging her to come home. But it wasn't who she expected to be instead it was a call from her best friend or known as the sister of the guy who stole her . She tap on the green light and place the phone on her ear.

 

"Hello?" She answered softly as she wiped the tears from her cheeks.

 

"Hello! Sulli - ah! Are you ok? What happened to you?" The panic voice made her felt a little weak.

 

"I-I'm fine... Just-" She let out a heavy sigh before she continued her words. "My dad kicked me out of the house."

 

The final words made her crapped into billion of tears. She started to sob and her best friend from the other line tried to comfort her.

 

"Sul- Sulli-ah! Sshhh... Please don't cry! I beg you! Please!" Sulli tried to control from tearing too much but she couldn't.

 

"I-I'm s-sorry, Jiji! B-but I can't! I just can't! I'm so-sorry!" She shouted, fighting the tears.

 

Jiyoung herself felt like to cry, she didn't like it when her best friend tears up. It just made her fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter