Replay

The misconceptions of her

Choi Jinri's love Choi Minho

Minho POV

I looked at the beautifully designed cover of this book and immediately memories of Sulli flooded into my brain. Days when we were at her apartment and her concentrating face when she works was so cute. I miss her so much. I flipped open to the first page and there was a letter...

"Dear my beloved Minho Oppa,

My world before you came had something missing and when you walked through the doors into my world you came crashing in, but I knew you were someone special. You tolerated everything and supported me through everything, although my illness always made me leave you but your undying heart allowed me to be strong. I felt your love for me and I also will always love you. Please forgive my family and especially Suzy, they all love me very much, I know it may take time but for me please try? I hope I can be a better wife than girlfriend and I know you will be a great husband. Minho you are the missing puzzle to my world and with you by myside my designs have become the best of the best. But I know with all the time I spend on work you feel hurt and I would never want to hurt you Minho, so I have decided to give you all of our memories together so whenever you feel unloved just know this is my love for you. Secretly my diary has been flooded with you, and so I give you some part of my diary. Minho oppa, I really really love you forever and always no matter what my heart is yours.

loving you, Ssul"

Tears pouring down my cheeks as I read those words. How can she forget me? But how come she got into the accident? Suddenly this cold feeling went down my spine and I flipped to the last page of the book that was ripped out and nothing there written about me proposing to her... Oh no... I really need to talk to Siwon.

 

Siwon POV

After Minho went home, I know I needed to find Sulli. So I went to the places I remembered she loved within the company and yes I found her near the chocolate fashion display. I smiled at the memories of Sulli when she was little wanting to eat the chocolates and getting annoyed whenever I caught her trying to sneak a piece. Often her and Suzy would divert my attention. *Sigh* those memories...

"I knew I would find you here, chocolate lover." I gently whispered to my sister.

She seemed startled and immediately turned around and gave me that look which told me please do not tell omma and appa I disobeyed them.

"Oppa, sorry but please keep a secret for me and do not tell omma and appa I came here today." She gave me her cute smile and yes I loved my sister and always kept secrets for her but this time I really needed her to listen before things got out of hand.

"Okay, okay, but... you have to leave now. You know omma and appa may call home to check up on you" I winked and saw her face change, she sighed and I can see the dissapointment but she knew I was right, whenever I found her ever since we were young I was always the one who saved her from getting into trouble. So she listened and went home.

Finally I had just arrived home when my phone went off...

"Hello?"

"Siwon! Are you able to meet me right now? I need to speak to you and would you be able to find Sulli's old diary or even Suzy's?" Said Minho.

I was a bit taken back by that but I wanted to help him since I owe him so much.

"I don't know if I can find it, but I will try. Where should we meet?"

"My apartment? Do you need an address"

"Yeah, just text it to me."

I hang up and then thought about it, my sister's diaries what does he want with those?

 

*Two hours later*

Minho POV

I opened the door to see Siwon.

"Siwon, did you find them?" I asked desperately, hoping he did.

"I am really sorry Minho I could not find them but I will keep looking. But what is it you needed to talk to me about?"

I showed him the letter Sulli wrote to me he took a while to process and I think he read up to the part where she asked me to forgive her family. His eyes looked watery but he held it back.

"My sister really loves you..."

"I know and I love her too. But in the book there was nothing about me proposing to her and I remember clearly I did, although I cannot remember when but I did and I was scared that maybe the accident and the proposal..." I trailed off I cannot continue my heart hurt again at the thought.

Siwon thought for a moment I cannot read his face but he looked serious, "I do not know, but what will you do now? My sister does not remember you and my family do not want to make the same mistakes again, we just want Ssul to be happy."

I know what I wanted and I had to do it, I looked at him with confidence, "Siwon, I love your sister so much that even when my memory was not coming back to me the moment I saw her everything came back. My love for her and her every little move, you should know that she is probably the reason why I am still here. I will never hurt her and if I did hurt her before I will not do it again. Even though I do not remember what happened with me and Suzy but I know what I need to do now. I want to re-live the memories with Sulli again everything she has written in the book I want to live it again."

"To make her fall for me again"