Reason

The misconceptions of her

Minho POV

"S-s-s-s-s-Sulli!" Someone was pulling me out of the building, just as I remembered her. But why did she not even look at me?

 

Sulli POV

I got out of the taxi, as I did not want my parents to see my car. The building has not changed much from what I can remember and it gave me the feeling of been near Suzy again. I smile to myself and walk in, I was alert to whether Omma or Appa was around and then Ouch.

"Sorry" this manly voice which was nice said to me.

I did not stay to say anything because I know people would recognise me and then tell my parents so I just left him.

 

Siwon POV

After having lunch at the cafe I was heading back to the office and still thinking about whether I should speak to Minho when I saw Sulli. Oh, NO, what do I do? What if Minho sees her and remembers anything? Worse how would Sulli react?

When I got my senses back, I ran as fast as I could to the door, but no they bumped into eachother. Could this be fate? I was just in time to grab Minho and pull him out of the building, "S-s-s-s-s-Sulli!"

Just as I had expected she did not turn around. *Sigh*

 

Minho POV

I turned and I saw Siwon?

Immediately anger and rage filled me. I was shouting at him.

"Why? Why? Why did you pull me away! You know I love her Siwon, don't you want your sister to be happy???!!!!!"

I looked at him with such hatred but he just looked so calm.

"Come with me, we need to talk and I will explain everything that I know." He then gave me a look which I know made me trust him.

We sat down at the outer dining area of the cafe, I looked at him intensely, "So?"

He took a moment and I can see he needed to readjust himself.

"Minho, on behalf of my family I want to say sorry, I do not know how much you remember but from just then it seems that you remember Sulli now..."

I nodded, I remember that the one I really loved was Sulli and her brother is Siwon but other things just have not made it back into my mind.

"Sulli and Suzy are non identical twins besides the only tiny feature which is the little mole on Sulli's nose. Sulli has always been weak, basically monthly needing treatment, she would be away for around a week and during that time, my Omma decided to ask Suzy to help out and, well to replace her..." 

I processed all of this and just felt more pain... but I don't know what to say my mind is going everywhere.

"On your first day of work from what Sulli told me, you guys bumped into eachother while going through the same door into the office."

I felt something coming back to me but I cannot grasp on to that memory... 

"Gradually I think you guys spent more time together and I had a feeling Sulli had fallen for you. But her sickness was back and she needed a break from work for treament. So Suzy replaced her... you probably can guess or remember what happened, because not many people knew it was not Sulli and even you. Then the big accident happened to Sulli." He stopped for a moment and I felt pain in my heart too, what happened to her? My beloved Sulli...

"She left for France to not only study but also to do surgery, Suzy knows you loved Sulli very much and so she wanted to protect that by replacing her sister for a while... But that was three years and then the accident happened..."

"Does Sulli remember me? Because she did not even look at me just before." My heart hurt at the feeling that Sulli may not love me anymore.

"She suffered a lot from that accident three years ago. She felt so uncomfortable with her looks and even after the surgery she still has not taken that face mask off... But most importantly she forgot everything about...you."

I took the rest of the day off of work and got a taxi to go home. I was on my bed and thinking about everything that Siwon had told me.

"But most importantly she forgot everything about... you." 

"But most importantly she forgot everything about... you." 

"But most importantly she forgot everything about... you." 

"But most importantly she forgot everything about... you." 

"But most importantly she forgot everything about... you." 

Thats when it hit me everything was replaying through my mind... Meeting Ssul on the first day and then her first word to me was "Sorry" and how much I loved to hear her voice and those unforgettable eyes. Other memories played out but then I noticed something about her was different. Ssul telling me that if I loved her I have to be sure that it is her with a little mole on her nose. I was confused but then she wrote me a letter... Then there was a book she had and told me to open when we are married. Then I proposed and we were going to get married when... I found out it was Suzy... the argument... the accident...

I got up... I looked everywhere and then remembered that under the bed there was a little storage area. I looked for it and *Click* It opened and there it was the book...

*Choi Jinri's love for Choi Minho*