Hello

The misconceptions of her

Sulli POV

I fell asleep on my bed as soon as I got home. I heard Siwon oppa coming home but when I woke up he was not here? Where could he have gone? All well, I went back to my desk and decided to design a suit for oppa's birthday even though it is in two months I will require that time to finish everything. The main theme would be just like chocolate, when melted it can be shaped perfectly but when it is cooled and harden it gives great posture. Such a good idea for the theme of a suit. I thought to myself *Smiled*.

After an hour of drawing I remembered the poor guy who bumped into me, I did not even get to see his face. Normally I would say sorry... and now I feel really bad for him. All well maybe if there is fate we may see each other again.

 

Siwon POV

I looked at Minho and had to think for a few minutes. I know when Minho is determined to do something he will try his very best to succeed. But my main concern was Sulli, can she handle this? I want Sulli to find her love again but honestly I needed time to reply to Minho.

"Minho... I need time to think about that." I looked at him trying to show some support and yet wanting him to understand the situation.

 

Minho POV

I know I needed support, although even if Siwon said no, I would still try my hardest to get Sulli back.

"It is okay, but you should know I will try even if you do not support me. I just can't let her get away again."

 

Siwon POV

I got home and smelled something nice, like something in the oven, *smiled to myself* it must be Sulli. She must be in a good mood to bake. So I walked into the kitchen to see if my theory was right. Indeed I saw my sister concentrating on decorating something.

"Ssul, your baking has gotten better? I can smell it from the door, looks delicious what is it?"

She looked at me with her bright smile and replied, "Oreo peanut butter brownie cupcake with chocolate icing."

"Wow! Ssul my mouth is watering, can I have one now?" I was just about to grab one when she gently slapped my hand.

"Ouch, why?" I looked at her a little teasing and a little hurt.

"Aish, Oppa can't you wait *giggles* I have not yet finished and it is still hot," she poked her tongue out at me.

*Sigh* "Fine you win, I am so hungry be quick okay" I went to my room and changed when I came downstairs Ssul was waiting for me.

"Oppa here," she handed me a box, I opened the box and saw the brownie cupcake the icing said "No. 1 Oppa." I hugged her and thanked her.

I was eating the brownie cupcake, and was taken off guard when she said to me...

"Oppa, today when I rushed into the company I accidently bumped into this man"

Obviously I knew that the man was Minho, but I had to act like I did not know, so I took a moment and replied, "really? Did you say sorry?"

"Ani, I was in a rush and not wanting anyone to notice me. So I feel a little bad."

Suddenly I was curious as to whether she saw Minho, I mean I cannot be sure I pulled him out ontime, but she did not recognise him and yet she still thought about him... too many thoughts I need a rest.

"Then say sorry next time?" I accidently blurted it out, I immediately looked up at her to see her reaction.

"But I did not even see his face, so all well." She just smiled at me, I know my sister well enough to know she would have really wanted to say sorry to Minho but how can I tell her I know who he is.

After eating I went to my room and laid on my bed. While tossing and turning on my bed I knew that from the moment when Ssul told me about the incident I should support Minho, but how? And will omma and appa approve?

My thoughts were disrupted by our door bell ringing.

Heechul POV

In the two weeks after the funeral I have been constantly thinking about Suzy. My Suzy not in this world anymore, how can it be? I need to know what happened. So I decided to go to their home and try to find Suzy's sister for a full explaination.

I came up the driveway and remembered the times I had dropped Suzy home and walked her to her door. *Sigh* I rang the door bell hoping someone is home.

Through the security gate I heard the maid's voice, "Excuse me Mr, may I please ask who you are and your reason for visiting the choi residence?"

"I am Heechul Kim, I am here to visit Ms Choi"